Character Discussion Zoro is immune to Boa's powers

Except I don’t think he’s a pedo
You spend all your time incriminating a fictional character yet oda wrote it and u support it 😂🤣🤣

Which by your own logic makes you a pedo enabler nice!
You know very well that he is, and the majority of OP fandom accepts that Sanji is the biggest creep
Stating facts doesn't make me one, if you call a character gay doesn't make you gay, the same way calling out the real Sanji won't make one.

And the interesting thing is that pedos think it's normal to behave that way, that's the reason you said that "I don't think"
God forbids the community :whitepress::whitepress:

You know very well that he is, and the majority of OP fandom accepts that Sanji is the biggest creep
Stating facts doesn't make me one, if you call a character gay doesn't make you gay, the same way calling out the real Sanji won't make one.

And the interesting thing is that pedos think it's normal to behave that way, that's the reason you said that "I don't think"
God forbids the community :whitepress::whitepress:
Once again it was written by oda whom you still support by reading everything he writes

It’s legal in japan which is where oda is from. If anyone’s a pedo then it should be oda right? But no you pick and choose a drawing because you’re that worthless of a human being and you choose to cry over a drawing

never said i supported it but that’s the law in japan therefore Sanji isn’t a pedo. If he is then oda is and yet again you still support his shit therefore by your own logic

you are a pedo enabler

Once again it was written by oda whom you still support by reading everything he writes

It’s legal in japan which is where oda is from. If anyone’s a pedo then it should be oda right? But no you pick and choose a drawing because you’re that worthless of a human being and you choose to cry over a drawing

never said i supported it but that’s the law in japan therefore Sanji isn’t a pedo. If he is then oda is and yet again you still support his shit thereforw by your own logic

you are a pedo enabler
There are multiple characters in OP with multiple natures, motives, and characteristics, but that doesn't mean you'll support and relate to each and everyone, the one relating to Luffy might not feel the same with Law.
Kaido is a mass murderer, according to your logic, supporting Oda means that you're also in the favour of mass homicide? Lmao
It doesn't work that way, my naive friend.
You've been given a choice, you either support that character's actions or revolt against them, you're shamelessly supporting it which makes you a shittier person.

There are multiple characters in OP with multiple natures, motives, and characteristics, but that doesn't mean you'll support and relate to each and everyone, the one relating to Luffy might not feel the same with Law.
Kaido is a mass murderer, according to your logic, supporting Oda means that you're also in the favour of mass homicide? Lmao
It doesn't work that way, my naive friend.
You've been given a choice, you either support that character's actions or revolt against them, you're shamelessly supporting it which makes you a shittier person.
First good point i see so I’ll give you that at least

but once again it’s the LAW, weird but it’s the LAW so how is he a pedo if it’s legal? They even marry their cousins over there, again some really weird shit but it’s the law

Oda see’s it that way so is oda a pedo now too? Some of you have to understand in different places there are different laws, rules, cultures ect;

I don’t support it but i hate when people try to call things something it isn’t

Real talk, Zoro probably lusts after Mihawk more than he does women. On a side note, One Piece Party is hilarious and has some adorable moments between the Kuraigana Trio. Highly recommend. There were volumes of OPP when I visited the Mugiwara Cafe in Tokyo in 2019.
Can OPP be read online?

"B-But non canon!" Don't care, it's an official manga published by Shueisha and this wouldn't be on the page if Zoro didn't completely shit on her ability, it's in character even. :myman:
Zoro is an exception to Blackbeard's claim. :milaugh:

@nik87
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@HA001
@Finalbeta
@ConquistadoR