Character Discussion Zoro is immune to Boa's powers

Remember "official manga from shueisha" Is valid until someone brings a panel from this manga of Sanji and Zoro fighting equally.
You must have a folder full of panels of Zoro fighting equally with the number 4, why don't you make a thread. While you're at it make another thread for his future match up, Ace/Sabo/Magellan or Boa, one of these characters most likely oneshotted his next extreme diff opponent. Pizarro is your only chance to survive till the EoS. :watchout:

You must have a folder full of panels of Zoro fighting equally with the number 4, why don't you make a thread.
because One piece party isn't canon and people would laugh at me and they would say "I am capping" and they would say that I give value to One piece party (something I don't, it's not canon but if you like it you know that Smoker + Tashigi is considered a tough fight for Zoro in this manga? Lmao) and make fun of me, while if you do it no one makes fun of your thread quality lol.

because One piece party isn't canon and people would laugh at me and they would say "I am capping" and they would say that I give value to One piece party (something I don't, it's not canon but if you like it you know that Smoker + Tashigi is considered a tough fight for Zoro in this manga? Lmao) and make fun of me, while if you do it no one makes fun of your thread quality lol.
Tashigi is stronger than Coby+Helmeppo and you seem to believe that Helmeppo is going to give Zoro a fight, so Smoker and Tashigi vs Zoro is fine. Also you didn't forget that Smoker clapped the number 4 in the stampede movie while Zoro was 1v1 against Fujitora, right? Just making sure.
Post automatically merged:

This is Zoro struggling against Smoker and Tashigi after beating the whole G-5 by himself without using haki? And then Lanji betrays Zoro and joins Tashigi making it a 1v3, OP party is actually better than all of WCI. :kobeha:

Last edited:
I always theorized zoro was gay
No heterosexual man would be on Luffy or Sanji’s meat as much as he is

+not attacking naked men but instead being put in a trans by their cheeks and taking a huge interest in okiku (who definitely still has a sword down there) just says it all

this man was even on deaths door, ignored oden’s daughter and thought only of the chef smfh….

I just hope his fans won’t stop supporting him because he enjoys fat meaty cock smh but they’ll probably riot lol