Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that he was knocked out by DJ is proof enough that it took a huge toll on him. Not even Katakuri managed that. The lethality of diable jambe is what matters, though Sanji’s brute power did fracture Luffy’s skull. Luff’s rubber body is harder to damage yet Sanji fractured his skull. So yes, Luffy took a lot. But then, Luffy is also rather pathetic

He will maybe fight a Tobi Roppi 1vs1, Apoo obviously. Zoro just isn’t a good fighter like
Sanji who will get a lot more shine than Zoro by fighting King

Fodders are so skilled according to Zolo :milaugh: “their skill runs deep!!
I
If Luffy allowed Zoro to attack him and didn't fight back like he did against Sanji, Luffy would not have a head. He would have been oneshot.

Zoro is an incredibly skilled fighter. He has impressed every single one of Oden's retainers that have seen him fight.

Zoro was talking about the Beast pirates overall skill.

Last edited:
In that case, I will have to make a thread of retraction, praising the greatness of Zoro.
And in case you lose, you need to make a topic admitting that Zoro is not as relevant a character as the fandom thinks.

Note: If Sanji also fights Kaido in some way with Zoro, then this bet will be void

In that case, you can choose my signature (since I already placed a bet on the avatar)
In case you lose, I will choose the signature you should use.

This one will be worth my deleted account.
In case you lose, you should make a topic highlighting the achievements of Sanji.

Agrees?
let's make it better than that :
1- fighting Kaido :
your suggestion is good but this greatness will be always in comparison with sanji the same for me .
2- cutting kaido :
you will make a thread as why two sword Zoro is stronger than DJ Sanji the same for me i will make a thread about Base sanji without DJ is stronger than Santoryu Zoro .
3- zkk
DEELETE account .

Let's bet on them all .
Post automatically merged:

I’m so meatheadish that I accept every challenge. But it will be sad to see @Fenaker go because he is fun after all. He can retract the challenge, it’s fine by me :myman:otherwise no turning back, this is it :steef:
so you agree critical let's Go :goyea:

Zoro one shot Kaku is the biggest delusion Zoro fans had other than Zoro comes out stronger than Luffy during TS.
Zoro did one shot kaku you idiot one Ashura attack finished him
this is the only Ashura attack he did

This is Kaku in the cover story he has the same amount of damage as lucci

while Sanji actually continually attacked jabura, someone weaker than kaku, before Deafeating him

but I the cover story Jabura was fine

C

critical mindset

while Sanji actually continually attacked jabura, someone weaker than kaku, before Deafeating him

Sanji was already busted from Kalifa who smacked him around and weakened him prior to fighting Jyabura. Sanji always start with some injuries (though not against Vergo because Usopp was fine).

1. Learn what one shot means. It's not a one shot because they were fighting and hitting each other for like 5 chapters.
2. If cover story says anything it's that Jyabura > Kaku
Jyabura was knocked out cold same way Lucci was (in their zoan forms)

while Kaku was fine after Zoro, and even had time for a chit chat and laughter:

If this suggests anything is that Jyabura had way better devil fruit mastery over Kaku because he recovered faster, thus making him stronger than Kaku. That 20 doriki shit looks absolutely worthless now and scales tip to Jyabura's favor.

Don't act dumb. One shot is what Kaido did to Luffy. Don't casually discard the while fight between Zoro and Kaku. Using your dumb logic, Luffy oneshot Doflamingo with KKG and Cracker with canon ball. Why only majority Zoro are with negative IQ is baffling.

Don't act dumb. One shot is what Kaido did to Luffy. Don't casually discard the while fight between Zoro and Kaku. Using your dumb logic, Luffy oneshot Doflamingo with KKG and Cracker with canon ball. Why only majority Zoro are with negative IQ is baffling.
Zoro didn’t get serious at the beginning if he started with Ashura it would’ve been neg diff

1. Learn what one shot means. It's not a one shot because they were fighting and hitting each other for like 5 chapters.

If this suggests anything is that Jyabura had way better devil fruit mastery over Kaku because he recovered faster, thus making him stronger than Kaku. That 20 doriki shit looks absolutely worthless now and scales tip to Jyabura's favor.
Learn the difference in lethality. Kaku got destroyed and had to be carried out just like Lucci. Kaku wasn't knocked out he had severe injuries. Jabra didn't cause Sanji is on that level.

Maybe you should learn what oneshot means. Kaku dropped and was beat after he took one hit from Zoro. He couldn't continue fighting. Just because he wasn't hit in the head and knocked out doesn't change the fact he was oneshot.

It's funny you talk dorik when Kaku just obtained his DF and was mastering it during his battle and becoming stronger. The dorik system Oda introduced was pointless.

Learn the difference in lethality. Kaku got destroyed and had to be carried out just like Lucci. Kaku wasn't knocked out he had severe injuries. Jabra didn't cause Sanji is on that level.
Learn the difference
Jyabura had better recovery than trash Kaku.
It's not Jyabura's fault that Kaku is trash with his DF.

Maybe you should learn what oneshot means. Kaku dropped and was beat after he took one hit from Zoro. Just because he wasn't hit in the head and knocked out doesn't change the fact he was oneshot.
Are you that retarted?
Was Kaku hit at least once before Ashura? If yes. then it's not a one shot, you bum

Learn the difference
Jyabura had better recovery than trash Kaku.
It's not Jyabura's fault that Kaku is trash with his DF.

Are you that retarted?
Was Kaku hit at least once before Ashura? If yes. then it's not a one shot, you bum
Lucci was knocked out the same way. Learn the difference between stabs and blunt attacks. Zoro and Luffy opponents couldn't walk while Sanjis is carrying Zoro opponent on his back. Lmfaooooooo Sanji will never hope to be on Zoro level. He will never be able to do stuff Zoro does like beating arc boss or doing better stuff than Luffy. He has to compete with Jenbei and soon Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.