Speculations Zoro is ready to fight Hawkeyes post Wano

So you are assuming there are swordsmen stronger than the strongest swordsman?

Kizaru who is an admiral of the same rank as Fujitora who is a swordsman

is Fujitora Stronger than Mihawk then?
Post automatically merged:

@Shanal So Either Shiryu or Gandhi are the actual strongest swordsmen. Mihawk is a fraud

@uyuu Well See the problem is, Current Zoro isn’t even the strongest Zoro of the arc

Let’s look at this
Zoro is still going to have to use CoC willingly
Zoro may start using Ashura more frequently
Zoro may get Nidai Kitetsu
Zoro may start or learn to make Black blades

ALL THIS is during Wano potentially and None of the above has happened yet

So that’s why CURRENT Zoro has no chance. He’s not in his final form for just this arc and yet he can supposedly win even 1/10 times?

So what will End of Wano Zoro be? Like 6/10 wins against Mihawk? that just means he already stronger than mihawk
- getting a better sword is guaranteed, Zoro doesn't need powerup for it

- learning to make black blade may be the power which will happen mid-fight against Mihawk or just before

- if Asura will be Zoro's final attack against Mihawk, i don't see it as having to be used multiple times. One time is okay if it can beat Mihawk.

- use CoC willingly and being recognized as conscious CoC users like Rayleigh or Doflamingo Katakuri or Luffy using CoC willingly, will happen for him with natural progress of being stronger, so no specific training there.

I mean to say that Zoro has no chance is..well imo Zoro already has the potential, he just have to master things out. And mastering things can be pushed as the narrative goes.

Even going with the lowest level Zoro could perform this arc (defeating King high diff, no rematch with Kaido, no ZKK) I think he stands a chance against Hawkeyes at this point. If he does fight Kaido again it will be a certainty that he could fight Mihawk.

Hawkeyes is currently the world's strongest swordsman, but that doesn't make him the strongest swordsman of all time. Mihawk admitted he wasn't as strong as whitebeard, which proves that Roger>Mihawk no matter how biased you might be. Since Roger was a swordsman, he was likely the strongest swordsman of all time, and thus the one Zoro will ultimately be compared to instead of Mihawk in terms of strength. It could also be Ryuma, but the point still stands that Zoro will have to surpass opponents stronger than Mihawk.

I think people tend to overestimate Mihawk because they see him as Zoro's endgame power level, but I think he is not much stronger than current Zoro, or at least end of Wano Zoro. If Zoro can hold his own against Kaido, who is comparable to oldbeard at least, who Hawkeyes admitted is stronger than him, then he can 100% hold is own against Hawkeyes. Even if he only fights King, I think Hawkeyes is more or less the next level up.

So my prediction is that Zoro's next big fight will be Hawkeyes, but he will continue to grow stronger in order to surpass Roger and Ryuma afterwards. Thoughts?
I already answered something like this before, but okay: I personally think Zoro's dream is the last to be fulfilled among the SHs. As in, Zoro's dream will be fulfilled AFTER the final war, not before or during it.

And, no, I don't think he is ready for Mihawk yet EVEN with ZKK happening, but that's because what Zoro has yet to do like turning Enma into a black blade or fully mastering Adv. CoC. I doubt you can beat any of the top tiers without fully utilizing that sort of shit.

Also, you have to remember that Zoro's feats are intertwined with Mihawk's. As in, if the disciple can block the strongest attack in the series and proceed to scar the WSC, it stands to reason that his mentor will be even more impressive until proven otherwise.

Lastly, Oda is very careful about Luffy's reputation. He will not have Luffy's firstmate soloing a top tier like Mihawk before Luffy himself soloes a top tier in an actual solo fight (not a gauntlet like against Kaido currently). This is also why Luffy was the first SH to defeat a Shichibukai despite the fact Zoro was the first SH to fight a Shichibukai.

Besides, if Zoro defeats Mihawk next arc, there will be very little tension left in his journey, because, if he can beat Mihawk the WSS, no matter how good swordsmen who aren't WSS like Issho or Gandhi, the excitement will no longer be there.

Lastly, so far at least, Mihawk doesn't really have any solid connection to the overarching plot (maybe the only top tier who can claim this). So he can literally sit out the rest of the story until WG goes bye-bye, Zoro recovers 100%, and then meets up with Zoro for their date with destiny.

if Asura will be Zoro's final attack against Mihawk, i don't see it as having to be used multiple times. One time is okay if it can beat Mihawk.
What I mean is in this very arc, before the war ends, Zoro will learn how to use Ashura at any time for extended periods. Get it? Like in this actual arc, maybe even in the next 20 chapters

thrn something in this arc, Zoro might replace Sandai Kitetsu with Nidai Kitetsu and so he will get even stronger

again in the next 20 chapters Zoro will use the advanced COC slash he used on Kaido BUT NOT accidentally so once again that will mean he has gotten stronger

Then somewhere in this arc he will learn the secret of black blades and that might even lead to him making one IN THIS ARC

My point is, a healthy Zoro in chapter 1020 is going to be a lot weaker than Zoro in the last chapter of Wano.

So saying CURRENT Zoro can POSSIBLY beat mihawk means it’s very likely Zoro in the last chapter of Wano maybe even be 50:50 with mihawk considering how much stronger he is still becoming in this arc alone

Zoro will be ready to fight Mihawk when he is stronger than Shanks, after all, Mihawk's vivre card states that he awaits the day when a master swordsman outruns his rival Shanks. Personally, I don't think this fight will happen, but the meaning of the final fight is this, Zoro is stronger than Mihawk's old rival.

I rank the best swordsmen as follows: 1st Mihawk, 2nd Shanks, 3rd Fujitora, 4th Shiliew (largely because of the advantage generated by their devil fruit), 5th Zoro.

So, I think Zoro fights Shiliew after Wano, when there's a fight between the Straw Hat crew and the Blackbeard Pirates over the One Piece.

After Luffy becomes the king of pirates and discovers the secrets of the world, the great war Whitebeard spoke of takes place. At this moment Zoro fights Fujitora and gains strength to duel with Mihawk.

Finally, after the final war and the changes generated in the world, I believe that Zoro's final duel with the Mihawk will take place. I imagine Sunny arriving on an island, Zoro leaving the ship, Mihawk waiting for him, the ship pulls away and the fight starts with lots of encourage from Usopp, Chopper and Luffy.

Zoro will be ready to fight Mihawk when he is stronger than Shanks, after all, Mihawk's vivre card states that he awaits the day when a master swordsman outruns his rival Shanks. Personally, I don't think this fight will happen, but the meaning of the final fight is this, Zoro is stronger than Mihawk's old rival.

I rank the best swordsmen as follows: 1st Mihawk, 2nd Shanks, 3rd Fujitora, 4th Shiliew (largely because of the advantage generated by their devil fruit), 5th Zoro.

So, I think Zoro fights Shiliew after Wano, when there's a fight between the Straw Hat crew and the Blackbeard Pirates over the One Piece.

After Luffy becomes the king of pirates and discovers the secrets of the world, the great war Whitebeard spoke of takes place. At this moment Zoro fights Fujitora and gains strength to duel with Mihawk.

Finally, after the final war and the changes generated in the world, I believe that Zoro's final duel with the Mihawk will take place. I imagine Sunny arriving on an island, Zoro leaving the ship, Mihawk waiting for him, the ship pulls away and the fight starts with lots of encourage from Usopp, Chopper and Luffy.
i like all of this but i feel like luffy would be there to see zoro accomplish this goal since he saw the first duel

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro is clearly ready to fight anyone. The running theme of Zoro's fights is that he is too strong and needs to be nerfed.
Whether he would win against everyone, up to everyone's personal headcanon.
Big Mom cant win against Kaido, Shanks cant win against Mihawk, doesnt mean they arent ready to fight them.
The same thing with Zoro. I have gone further than anyone else and said that Zoro can beat anyone already.

Zoro is clearly ready to fight anyone. The running theme of Zoro's fights is that he is too strong and needs to be nerfed.
Whether he would win against everyone, up to everyone's personal headcanon.
Big Mom cant win against Kaido, Shanks cant win against Mihawk, doesnt mean they arent ready to fight them.
The same thing with Zoro. I have gone further than anyone else and said that Zoro can beat anyone already.
i don't think ive seen more zoro wank from anyone else on this website:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: since i came along