Speculations Zoro is ready to fight Hawkeyes post Wano

yeap i agree with i agree with this, ofcause Zoro is ready to beat Mihawk since current Zoro is already above Shanks and Fujitora :bignews:
Post automatically merged:

He couldn't even break Crocodile's hook.
How dumb are some people?
posting panels that clearly show they are talking out their butt..........jesus, or cant this moron see Mihawk use the flat side of his sword to block Crocodile?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I feel bad for Mihawk

soon all of this Zoro boys will leaven him cause he wasn't top 1 ...
he have ZERO chance for being as strong as this fan boys wants him to be
It’ll be a funny day when they have to make excuses for Mihawk not being top 1
Meanwhile, with Kaido gone, Mihawk is the only one left with World's Strongest title...
3 different generations and in each, the one with such title was the peak of combat...

He's already near Mihawk
Having superior skills and Haki than Vista (high high tier) who can rival Mihawk's skills

DR Zoro (upper-low high tier) was already a WSS candidate. Wano Zoro is near WSS level!

He won't fight Mihawk again!
For Mihawk to be a challenge, he needs to Join a Yonko or rejoin WG. If he joins Shanks, the battle will be friendly.
It's already a friendly challenge since they spent 2 years and bonded as Student-master

Zoro will be WSS after beating Shiryu or Fuji.
Playing the long game here trashing Mihawk to make Zoro end goal seem irrelevant
Mihawk being the WSS really must hurt, 50 chapter in it was made clear Mihawk was the absolute goat no amount of downplaying can take that away:finally:

Mihawk needs Yoru against Crocodile, Vista etc. and you want to tell me that he can win against Zoro using his knife? :milaugh:
He forged Yoru on his own unlike all the other swordsmen except Ryuma.
Saying he needed to rely on Yoru is retarded what else would he use, your shitty habit of undermining swordsmen with their weapon is going past Zoro and Enma now:whitepress:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, in Mihawk's case, Crocodile is the one attacking so the comparison doesn't work.

If they're way more powerful than the other, yep, sure.
That almost never happens in OP, unless the person attacking is really...really weak. Even John didn't break his weapon attacking WB despite the astronomical difference in power.

Crocodile may be far weaker than Mihawk, but he's not weak in general.