Speculations Zoro is ready to fight Hawkeyes post Wano

Well, in Mihawk's case, Crocodile is the one attacking so the comparison doesn't work.

That almost never happens in OP, unless the person attacking is really...really weak. Even John didn't break his weapon attacking WB despite the astronomical difference in power.

Crocodile may be far weaker than Mihawk, but he's not weak in general.
The difference is that Whitebeard doesn't have a black blade.
Black blades who are famous to be really hard can't even break Crocodile's hook?
This says a lot about how pathethic is Mihawk.

1. I don't know how Mihawk in Elbaf or teaming up with Shanks are such popular ideas. But I am biased because I think they both sound shitty. Like Pirates Summit all over again

2. Mihawk is probably stronger than I've always figured, but being Zoro's last enemy went out the window when they trained together. That makes him a boring rival imo.

Meanwhile, with Kaido gone, Mihawk is the only one left with World's Strongest title...
3 different generations and in each, the one with such title was the peak of combat...
yes ... to prove Mihawk is top 1 you claim Mihawk is top 1
:seriously:

and then add ... Zoro > Luffy just to make your assumption even more legit
:josad:

you know there was a time I actually assumed you are anything more than a wanker
I don't like being wrong

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
yes ... to prove Mihawk is top 1 you claim Mihawk is top 1
:seriously:

and then add ... Zoro > Luffy just to make your assumption even more legit
:josad:

you know there was a time I actually assumed you are anything more than a wanker
I don't like being wrong
Whichever era you pick, the one with World's Strongest title is the strongest one.
Roger - WB
BigMom - Kaido
Shanks - Mihawk
Luffy - Zoro
What do WB, Kaido, Mihawk and Zoro have in common? You guessed it, World's Strongest titles.
:cheers:

Whichever era you pick, the one with World's Strongest title is the strongest one.
Roger - WB
BigMom - Kaido
Shanks - Mihawk
Luffy - Zoro
What do WB, Kaido, Mihawk and Zoro have in common? You guessed it, World's Strongest titles.
:cheers:
back to the reality

Rocks didn't had a title (most likely)
Roger didn't need a title
Shanks didn't want a title
Luffy won't be a WS

in one piece almost no title is absolute truth (WSS is not even in same league as WSM or WSC btw)
fuck even "World Highest authority" was proven to be wrong 2 chapters after interdiction
a title FAR MORE important than any WS titles

p.s
I won't be surprise if a younger Xebec had a straw hat as well
marks of Greatest and Strongest man of his own era

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
back to the reality

Rocks didn't had a title (most likely)
Roger didn't need a title
Shanks didn't want a title
Luffy won't be a WS

in one piece almost no title is absolute truth (WSS is not even in same league as WSM or WSC btw)
fuck even "World Highest authority" was proven to be wrong 2 chapters after interdiction
a title FAR MORE important than any WS titles

p.s
I won't be surprise if a younger Xebec had a straw hat as well
marks of Greatest and Strongest man of his own era
Back to reality, Rocks is irrelevant since nothing is known about him.
During Roger's era, the strongest was the one with WS title aka Whitebeard.
Shanks will take over the post ex-Rocks members era and be the greatest and cant have WS title because of Mihawk.

Luffy will take over the era from Shanks and wont be WS because of Zoro.
All 3(4) World's Strongest titles are absolute. Only Roger/BM/Shanks/Luffy fans complain because their faves fall short.
Not a single character so far was known as both greatest of the era while at the same time being the strongest, just your headcanon.

All 4 Great Pirates have been cucked by the 4 WS title holders in their own era... The pattern is clear as day.

Back to reality, Rocks is irrelevant since nothing is known about him.
During Roger's era, the strongest was the one with WS title aka Whitebeard.
Shanks will take over the post ex-Rocks members era and be the greatest and cant have WS title because of Mihawk.

Luffy will take over the era from Shanks and wont be WS because of Zoro.
All 3(4) World's Strongest titles are absolute. Only Roger/BM/Shanks/Luffy fans complain because their faves fall short.
Not a single character so far was known as both greatest of the era while at the same time being the strongest, just your headcanon.

All 4 Great Pirates have been cucked by the 4 WS title holders in their own era... The pattern is clear as day.
I'd bet that after BB beats Shanks with BM & Kaido already out of the game BB officially gets the WSM title that WB had.