Anime & Manga Zoro is the biggest hypocrite in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN!!!!
UNTIL THE DAY I DEFEAT HIM AND BECOME THE STRONGEST,
I. WILL. NOT.
LOSE. AGAIN!!!!

Zoro was talking about swordsman here, when did he lose against a swordsman after that?
I will not lose again somehow translates into I will not lose again against other swordsmen? How
Post automatically merged:

Okay... So tell me, how is Zoro a hypocrite? Because that shit above ain't hypocrisy.
He isn’t, I’m just having fun rn

But my Roger vs Kata ( what diff kata loses) is bad and closed?

:kriwhat:
Kata wins mid diff,

@Fujishiro are you denying zoro used haki in alabasta. Want me get the panels again.
And yet he got shitstomped by enel and couldn’t hit him uwuwuwu

Am I wrong? :myman:
I said it several times, if you want to prove Luffy superior than Zoro you need something other than Enel because Enel works for my argument, not for yours.
Plot shield will activate anyways and luffy will always win against zoro, sorry to say bb

One sided stomp. Roger can't hit Kata
:seriously:

Kata wins mid diff,

And yet he got shitstomped by enel and couldn’t hit him uwuwuwu

Plot shield will activate anyways and luffy will always win against zoro, sorry to say bb
Kata what?

:queenhear:

Because plot. Its the only arc from alabasta to thriller bark he doesnt use shi sonson funnily enough. I wonder why.
Plot is overpowered in one piece. Just like luffy will always win against zoro. Enel will always win against zoro because it is the mcs job to win against the main villain :smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie:

:seriously:

Kata what?

:queenhear:
Kata power mochis his ugly face.

he said this before losing to mihawk hence why he later said I won’t lose again. since his loss to mihawk he still hasn’t lost to another swordsman

What if Arlong identifies as a swordsman you fucking bigot??!!! Wow 2020 and you say shit like this, check your privilege fam :seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:, clearly Arlong uses a sword thing he named OwO

I think anybody not completely out of their mind would agree that Zoro is not a hypocrite based on the points posted by the OT.

So, I guess the only thing left to know is who hate Zoro so passionately to believe that Zoro is a hypocrite based on the OT.

May be a poll is in order.
What if he fights a litteral sword who has fists and loses to him. Does that qualify to him losing to a swords man or not :thinking: :thealiensarewatchingus: :cheers::okay::funky::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.