Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

Hyo ....

is an old man ...
lived a full life ...
have no future ...
have no massive value for plot ...
is on edge of death ...
said his goodbye ...
can create a meaningful end ...

and is 1 step away form being killed ....

if Oda don't kill this motherfucker how the fuck you guys expect him to kill Kaido?
I can't believe Oda would kill ANY ONE until I see their dead body not a moment before that

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hyo ....

is an old man ...
lived a full life ...
have no future ...
is on edge of death ...
said his goodbye ...

if Oda don't kill this motherfucker how the fuck you guys expect him to kill Kaido?
I can't believe Oda would kill ANY ONE until I see their dead body not a moment before that
LOL Hyo ain't gonna die LMAO.

Hyo ....

is an old man ...
lived a full life ...
have no future ...
is on edge of death ...
said his goodbye ...

The main problem I have is 'If they defeat him, what are they going to do with Kaido?' Everyone that doesn't like the idea of ending him avoids telling me what they will do with a giant ass dragon. And for the guys that said that they will send him to prison remember what happened to Doffy who is alr out. The introduction of Kaido said that the Marines captured him and they tried to execute him so many times but they failed and he escaped again.

Last edited:
The main problem I have is 'If they defeat him, what are they going to do with Kaido?' Everyone that doesn't like the idea of ending him avoids telling me what they will do with a giant ass dragon. And for the guys that said that they will send him to prison remember what happened to Doffy who is alr out. The introduction of Kaido said that the Marines captured him and they tried to execute him so many times but they failed and he escaped again.
Kaido can go to find another day to fight ... so as his crew
with your logic ... every single member of those 30K should die cause they aren't going in prison
so you think King , queen , Jack and more all gonna die? really? all of them?
or they can go to prison?
really all 30K of them are gonna go to Impel down?

p.s

btw ... Kaido and prison are old friends

None of his crew are kaido.
Kaido has been captured 18 times and its never worked.
sure cause this time if they give Kaido to WG they gonna say "nope , we don't want him any more"

and again .... since Kaido is a Dragon ... leaving wano is easiest thing for them

"how this person would remain alive" is not a real question in one piece world

we saw the motherfucker boar was cut in half and didn't died
but Kaido gonna die cause there is no other way for Oda to use him?

I can give him 10

p.s
betting on a death in one piece is not safe
I refuse to do it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
sure cause this time if they give Kaido to WG they gonna say "nope , we don't want him any more"

and again .... since Kaido is a Dragon ... leaving wano is easiest thing for them

"how this person would remain alive" is not a real question in one piece world

we saw the motherfucker boar was cut in half and didn't died
but Kaido gonna die cause there is no other way for Oda to use him?

I can give him 10
Kaido has no role in the story after this.
I expect all the yonko to die. Except big mom ONLY if she turns to olin.
The wg have captured him before they couldn't hold him why would now be different.
Unlike every other guy beaten before this man is too strong he can 1 shot luffy at any time if a bagura connects.

Kaido has no role in the story after this.
I expect all the yonko to die. Except big mom ONLY if she turns to olin.
The wg have captured him before they couldn't hold him why would now be different.
Unlike every other guy beaten before this man is too strong he can 1 shot luffy at any time if a bagura connects.
should I remined you that every single main villain of first half of story had a role on ending?
even fucking Mr.2 and Mr.3 had a role let alone others

that's Oda style mate ... show us everything he have in arcs and use them in titanic epic ending

seeing every single Yonko in a world war is something Oda can do with a simple twist

the only Yonko who won't make it to final war MIGHT be Teach
others can be there EASILY ...

please don't consider you lack of imagination as an issue which Oda suffers as well
and I do say this with respect tbh

HA001

should I remined you that every single main villain of first half of story had a role on ending?

that's Oda style mate ... show us everything he have in arcs and use them in titanic epic ending

seeing every single Yonko in a world war is something Oda can do with a simple twist

the only Yonko who won't make it to final war MIGHT be Teach
others can be there EASILY ...

please don't consider you lack of imagination as an issue which Oda suffers as well
and I do say this with respect tbh
No they had small roles. Because they were weak when the story progressed so didn't play a major role.
Kaido shanks and blackbeard will die for sure. Big Mom maybe maybe not.
There won't be twists for the sake of it. They are still top tiers they are too strong to be a crocodile or a Mr 3 or a bon clay etc

No they had small roles. Because they were weak when the story progressed so didn't play a major role.
Kaido shanks and blackbeard will die for sure. Big Mom maybe maybe not.
There won't be twists for the sake of it. They are still top tiers they are too strong to be a crocodile or a Mr 3 or a bon clay etc
it's not about the power it's about the method man ...
and Oda method is about upcoming throne war

there is no reason to assume the promised throne war won't come simply cause it might be too much for people imagination to handle

Teach is on the move
Shanks is on the move
Dragon is on the move
Imu is on the move

ending of one piece would be determined after throne war and assuming no Yonko will take part in that is a back fan fictions

please don't put yourself in Oda shoes and assume what you thinks is what Oda think
it's bold of any fan to do that
and one piece ain't a shitty story with a weak plot that any 20ish years old boys can see coming

HA001

it's not about the power it's about the method man ...
and Oda method is about upcoming throne war

there is no reason to assume the promised throne war won't come simply cause it might be too much for people imagination to handle

Teach is on the move
Shanks is on the move
Dragon is on the move
Imu is on the move

ending of one piece would be determined after throne war and assuming no Yonko will take part in that is a back fan fictions

please don't put yourself in Oda shoes and assume what you thinks is what Oda think
it's bold of any fan to do that
and one piece ain't a shitty story with a weak plot that any 20ish years old boys can see coming
No pirate will be a threat post luffy becoming pirate King. That was confirmed with wbs dying words

Teach isn't the one Roger's waiting for
So Teach won't be king

The war will happen AFTER the treasure is found
So the war is after luffy is king.