Chapter Discussion Zoro is the Toughest Strawhat and has the highest defense and Endurance of the Supernova.....Hakai feat Discussion

Well technically I’d say no. Luffy body makes it so he can’t be injured by shit that can kill Zoro. So on average hurting him would be a lot more difficult without haki. Tho Zoro new feat arguably the best defensive feat in the manga. So it’s arguable

Both there endurance is plot driven. An the plot revolves around luffy undying willpower, so I’d give him the slightest edge. But in reality both can tank whatever
The perfect answer. I think it's a toss-up between Luffy and Zoro.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's unlikely since Hakai is combination of two top tiers.
He will get the best offensive CQC feat when he kills Kaido.
Destructive Capability belongs to Hakai until Zoro starts chopping down the Red Line. :myman:
The notion is that Hiryuu Kaen is meant to probably be far from the strongest in the scale of his attacks. ISDS should prove very more powerful and probably not the most powerful he could come up with.

I can almost totally see Hiryuu Kaen as more potent than Thunder Bagua but Hakai is also extensively more potent than Thunder Bagua it would seem. So I want to hope that's feasible at least AP wise because maybe Hybrid Kaido himself could come up with something remotely close to Hakai assuming that wasn't the best the yonko could come up with crazily. And I hope Kaido will show more or else the fight shall probably prove moot haha. Too easy but because of Zoro's grandhood.

Do you people know what is required to fight a Yonko?
Obviously a Defense enough to Survive their Attacks & an Offence enough to Endanger their Lives and Skills enough to deliver that Offence & Defense when necessary

Zoro showed all Three of those Requirements so he is obviously a Top Tier & all his Stats are Top Tier
The only reason he is Low Top Tier for now is because he needs to keep up & continuously deliver such Defense & Offence at all times

And this Fight is what's pushing him to Master that
Post-Wano Zoro will be Mid Top Tier & Final Arc will make him High Top Tier & then Top Top Tier at EOS

I wouldn’t say he’s the toughest. It’s an awesome feat. Zoro blocking the attack for a second for law to save everyone else was really cool. However, that one or two seconds nearly killed him and even doing a simple three sword style technique began to be too much for him.

If Luffy is still awake but too weak to fight after the straight forward attack from Kaido I’d give it to Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I wouldn’t say he’s the toughest. It’s an awesome feat. Zoro blocking the attack for a second for law to save everyone else was really cool. However, that one or two seconds nearly killed him and even doing a simple three sword style technique began to be too much for him.

If Luffy is still awake but too weak to fight after the straight forward attack from Kaido I’d give it to Luffy.
How many seconds did luffy last against a clean hit of thunder bagua ?