Chapter Discussion Zoro is the Toughest Strawhat and has the highest defense and Endurance of the Supernova.....Hakai feat Discussion

Almost dying after blocking the attack for 1 or 2 seconds is not tanking lol the dude admitted that the attack was enough to kill them
Law saved the supernova
Zoro is brave he will do anything to save his captain I give him that
What Zoro saved them all then Law saved Zoro. Whats impressive is Zoro doing this in base form. Even though he took such a massive attack. They still needed him to take out BM. Instead of resting he made sure to help take out Big mom which caused him.even more pain before he goes down.

Zoro blocking the attack in front of the SN for a while was impressive but he would have died if law did not save him
Riiight the only difference is
a)This attack is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR stronger than thunder Bagua
b)Zoro was able to halt the momentum of that slash for several seconds meaning if the attack has country level AP Zoro's defensive power should at least be small country level.

If zoro was only half as strong as that attack power meaning emperor level strength..he would immediately be launched like Oden was here as wave moving at 500 pounds of force wouldn't halt at al by an object providing 250 pounds of resistance

case in point Roger vs Oden

So Zoro showed EMPEROR Level++++++ Strength in this feat

Since the attack is 2*Emperor level..zoro's defensive strength is like at least 1.8*emperor level hence why he could halt the attack for a few seconds.
Post automatically merged:

He literally has none of those things. Maybe you can argue he has the strongest lethality? Although I think Gamma Knife on any HUMAN, would be deadlier.
You are literally delusional because you didn't address a single one of @Geo s arguments.
Obviously you can't because you have reading comprehension ability of a toddler.

Zoro shits on Luffy in every way possible

He literally has none of those things. Maybe you can argue he has the strongest lethality? Although I think Gamma Knife on any HUMAN, would be deadlier.
You are literally delusional because you didn't address a single one of @Geo s arguments.
Obviously you can't because you have reading comprehension ability of a toddler.

Zoro shits on Luffy in every way possible

Maybe and lol at "several moments" it was like 1 or 2 seconds then he got overwhelmed

and ended up being heavily injured the dude is still coughing blood Law saved the supernova + he admitted the attack was enough to kill them
Lasting one or two seconds already puts Zoro's durability + physical strength at emperor level+++ because its a lethal attack that punches a hole in you.

Even if Zoro only halted an attack for half a second..it would still require emperor level++ strength as the attack carreis 2*emperor level strength as explained above.

This 1 2 second nonsense is not helping your case son.

Maybe and lol at "several moments" it was like 1 or 2 seconds then he got overwhelmed

and ended up being heavily injured the dude is still coughing blood Law saved the supernova + he admitted the attack was enough to kill them
Lasting one or two seconds already puts Zoro's durability + physical strength at emperor level+++ because its a lethal attack that punches a hole in you.

Even if Zoro only halted an attack for half a second..it would still require emperor level++ strength as the attack carreis 2*emperor level strength as explained above.

This 1 2 second nonsense is not helping your case son.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
hey, do yoy still think Denjiro >= zoro lmao?
As long as they will keep delusionally believing that Enma is the source of Zoro's power I imagine.

They should attempt the effort to read my work:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Zoro's resistance is superior to that of the rest of SN, except Luffy. Zoro uses his swords to block an attack, but Luffy uses his own body. That's why comparisons can't be made.

Although this attack is one of the strongest in OP, I'm more impressed that both Teach and Akainu survived a direct attack from WB. Direct attacks are always more deadly in OP than blasts or ranged strikes.

Zoro's resistance is superior to that of the rest of SN, except Luffy. Zoro uses his swords to block an attack, but Luffy uses his own body. That's why comparisons can't be made.

Although this attack is one of the strongest in OP, I'm more impressed that both Teach and Akainu survived a direct attack from WB. Direct attacks are always more deadly in OP than blasts or ranged strikes.
The thread is about defense and Endurance not resistance
Using a sword grants added defensive capabilities.

Those attacks were all shockwaves. Hakai is also a direct attack by such logic.

If you want a conparison, WB sending a Gura punch towards the encircling walls, only caused a relatively small shockwave compared to MF
Zoro on the other hand stopped a stronger attack dead in it's tracks with a shockwave being larger than Onigashima

The thread is about defense and Endurance not resistance
Using a sword grants added defensive capabilities.

Those attacks were all shockwaves. Hakai is also a direct attack by such logic.

If you want a conparison, WB sending a Gura punch towards the encircling walls, only caused a relatively small shockwave compared to MF
Zoro on the other hand stopped a stronger attack dead in it's tracks with a shockwave being larger than Onigashima
Okay but WB made physical contact with Akainu and Teach.