Future Events Zoro & Killer won’t survive

It’s not my fault... I am not gonna open a classroom and start teaching English you know...
I never said zoro will die , I am not crazy... not survive the battle not will die
The last part is the weird one, 'not survive the battle not will die'.
Survive: 'to continue to live or exist, especially after coming close to dying or being destroyed or after being in a difficult or threatening situation'
It seems that you are the one that needs the English class buddy.

The last part is the weird one, 'not survive the battle not will die'.
Survive: 'to continue to live or exist, especially after coming close to dying or being destroyed or after being in a difficult or threatening situation'
It seems that you are the one that needs the English class buddy.
There's actually another definition:
"To get along or remain healthy, happy, and unaffected in spite of some occurrence"
It doesn't make it less stupid though, so you're right.

I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...
:suresure::suresure::suresure: