Future Events Zoro & Killer won’t survive

LinLin needs preparation to fight marco, she cant even take him out of his regen form, and she cheap-shotted him
but yet garp one shotted him in his full zoan, and gave him bandages days later
old garp>big meme and kaidou
:kata::kata:
u missed the most Juicy part. Garp and Kizaru both will be here in Wano and they will face BM in a 2V1. Logic tells u BM should have more than her hands full with 2 ppl going against her. BUT NO Garp will die instead and Kizaru will only manage to hold her off.:smart:
and to top it all off Kizaru will play a role in the downfall of Kaido:suresure:
One Piece will be a meme at that point. "Every time a war happens one of MC's relative dies"
And the hero of the Marine dies to the Buggy of Yonko

He is just bitter, don't mind him.
He was told years ago that his takes are those of a ''not very bright kid'' and that he should not set himself up for disappointment by betting constantly against Zoro since Oda himself loves the character...
Some people just like being ''trashed'' what can you do :zosleepy:
He speaks out of his hate for Zoro rather than actual manga comprehension, even though he wants to pretend that it's the latter

The same goes for Erkan

u missed the most Juicy part. Garp and Kizaru both will be here in Wano and they will face BM in a 2V1. Logic tells u BM should have more than her hands full with 2 ppl going against her. BUT NO Garp will die instead and Kizaru will only manage to hold her off.:smart:
and to top it all off Kizaru will play a role in the downfall of Kaido:suresure:
One Piece will be a meme at that point. "Every time a war happens one of MC's relative dies"
And the hero of the Marine dies to the Buggy of Yonko
who said that foolery? you can expect anything from haters

let him be. even if Zoro fans doesnt like it, @Chrono brings more facts to the table than this guy does about anything that is related to Zoro:kayneshrug: and to a certain degree any conversation that has Kaido/BM/Kata/Kid/Calamity/Marco in it.
I can't even manage to ignore the guy who claimed that Nidai belongs to Luffy so far. I guess it's my personality to make sure that bs does not remain unchallenged.

Funnily enough, virtually no one gives importance to extensively bad posts, it's the beauty itself of proving wrong.:few:

I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...
Your avatar is of a woman that just recently screamed at her equal to dodge an attack from a supposed guy you said will “not survive”. Interesting

The only person on the roof I can picture dying is whoever Hawkins was talking about, if we assume he wasn't talking about Luffy. If, let's say, Killer was the one predicted to die, I could see Oda following through with it and even then I wouldn't be completely confident that Killer would die considering even the Scabbards are still breathing. We'll see. I think Zoro's too significant to die without a lot of buildup or closure but Killer dying wouldn't be too out there. All the Supernova and Scabbards walking out of this arc alive wouldn't surprise me though.

The only person on the roof I can picture dying is whoever Hawkins was talking about, if we assume he wasn't talking about Luffy. If, let's say, Killer was the one predicted to die, I could see Oda following through with it and even then I wouldn't be completely confident that Killer would die considering even the Scabbards are still breathing. We'll see. I think Zoro's too significant to die without a lot of buildup or closure but Killer dying wouldn't be too out there. All the Supernova and Scabbards walking out of this arc alive wouldn't surprise me though.
I never said zoro will die , I am not crazy... not survive the battle not will die