General & Others Zoro or Sanji? Who is a better leader

Who is the better leader

• Total voters
It's really not. Nami would be the best leader of the crew if she was stronger. But since shes weak she lacks the determination/confidence the strong ones have. But in actual leading.. shes the best. Which is why she runs the ship.
Yea if Nami was in the same strength class as Zoro and Sanji she would be the better leader of the three. She is smart, resourceful, can actually sail etc.

Lol what are you talking about? I didn't even explain or simplify that stuff. I simply stated Sanji is the more intelligent and charismatic of the two.

This is the problem with Zoro fans. They don't bother to read what's presented to them :suresure:
uhm no, you said sanji mops the floor with zoro in terms of intelligence, and you can only think that if you oversimplify what intelligence entails, therefore i'll just discard that assertion from the get-go. cheers

Edit: while charisma is extremely subjective.
Post automatically merged:

She didn't take the backseat in the usopp situation.

In OP you need to be powerful to lead powerful people unless you're buggy.
not sure bout this.

uhm no, you said sanji mops the floor with zoro in terms of intelligence, and you can only think that if you oversimplify what intelligence entails, therefore i'll just discard that assertion from the get-go. cheers

Edit: while charisma is extremely subjective.
But he is more intelligent than Zoro. Or do you wanna create a thread questioning who is the smarter of the two :feelsokeman:?

that in OP only strong people can lead other strong people. it might be the case, but since you yourself mentioned an exception im inclined to have a little doubt regarding that.
In piracy and military that is the case. With the rare exception of Buggy, because people think hes powerful when hes not. But Buggy out of his personal crew of moji/cabaji is the strongest as well.

In piracy and military that is the case. With the rare exception of Buggy. But Buggy out of his personal crew of moji/cabaji is the strongest as well.
well i get that, just saying im not 100% on board with that, given the exception, there might be other exceptions as well...

well i get that, just saying im not 100% on board with that, given the exception, there might be other exceptions as well...
Even with Buggy, people (impel down prisoners) followed him because they believe he is powerful enough to stand with the big pirates like Red hair and Whitebeard.

And when it comes to his original crew that he gathered on his own, he was the most powerful of the crew.

Zoro always has shown the qualities of being a loyal crewmate of Luffy and is perfect First mate.
Strengthwise no one doubts is capability as a leader and would make a strong Captain whose name can renown in parts of Grandline. Zoro also has strong will and ambition that he wants to follow with everything, which has been shown to be a great quality in One piece.
And even tho he doesn't have many examples of people following him, in DR recently he inspired everyone to try stopping the Birdcage with him. In Wano Yasu was influenced to follow him arround.

On the other hand Sanji is a cook and always has handled men under him. And we recently saw him takin care of half of SHs during his journey from DR to Zou, and he did his job well of saving his crewmates and heading on to take care of business himself, kinda like what Luffy did when he took Katakuri with himself in the Mirror world.
Sanji has also shown the qualities of makin allies fast, just like Luffy which Mihawk mentions in is one of deadliest abilities on these Seas. Sanji did it first with Gin, and last with Pudding who was told to kill Sanji but wants to help him n his crew instead. Sanji also made Duval n his members follow him even tho they were enemies at first.

I am sure in both cases there are more examples of their leadership qualities, i wrote em here top of my head. And both will make good Captains.
Bt if i have to name one as better, i think Sanji is more well round leader out of two.

She didn't take the backseat in the usopp situation.

In OP you need to be powerful to lead powerful people unless you're buggy.
She kinda did as the ones to give points are Sanji and Zoro while she was counter off on hers about how serious it is in a pirate crew.
Post automatically merged:

the one that rounded up zero samurais in wano.:wellwell: while sanji rounded up all women in wano and all soba sellers.
Also the captive rebels that Orochi lock up still after Yasu's Death.

Sanji was literally crying and giving up in whole cake island. Zoro has on panel given Sanji orders and lead him why is this even a question. In Sanji introductory arc he was amazed at baffled by zoros will. No great leader gives up and waits for death in enemy territory. Whole cake island showed Sanjis character when the odds are stacked against him. He is no where near the leader zoro and luffy is that’s why no one has ever mistaken him for the captain and no one in the story has ever been in awe of his strength