Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

There's a big difference in zoro holding shusui
And prime ryuma who made it black holding shusui
If they both clashed with shusui zoro would get negged.
Thats complete headcanon and once again unreleated to everything
ZORO not enma.
This is something oden who mastered it COULDNT DO.
And? My point has nothing to do with the blackening, its about the cope that Enma is neither special or a power up. This whole Oden vs Zoro comparassion that you two are doing is completely random

This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Post automatically merged:

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
Haki man Zoro!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats complete headcanon and once again unreleated to everything

And? My point has nothing to do with the blackening, its about the cope that Enma is neither special or a power up. This whole Oden vs Zoro comparassion that you two are doing is completely random
It's not headcanon at all lmfao
Pre Skip zoro had a black shusui in no way shape or form could that zoro beat a prime ryuma.

Your point is nonsense. It's not. He literally had to train with it and even then didn't have full control

Zoro fuses with enma sanji fuses with the raid suit next zoro and sanji will fuse to create a baby

Enma is ridiculously op tho lol
Hopefully wado also has something special about it with both being the same grade made by the same person. Like its the sword hes had the longest but he along with us seem to know the least about