General & Others Zoro scarred HYBRID Kaido while being HALF DEAD

name these non existent times look at you bringing up zkk randomly because you’re getting bodied
stop putting words in my mouth, zoro took a Hakai and proceeded to blitz and scar Kaido, please list these katakuri durability feats you can’t though
I bringing it up as much as you guys we been stating this since I came on here. I got backing on my side, but you have none on your side as usual.

Zoro got saved and didn't block it. It's not a feat and Kaido blitz Zoro easily with his attack and got defeated. His tanking is not on level of Katakuri who face MC and have back and forth even when he uses a new form. Not same case at all.

I bringing it up as much as you guys we been stating this since I came on here. I got backing on my side, but you have none on your side as usual.

Zoro got saved and didn't block it. It's not a feat and Kaido blitz Zoro easily with his attack and got defeated. His tanking is not on level of Katakuri who face MC and have back and forth even when he uses a new form. Not same case at all.
Kat took 13 hits and zoro was already on the ground when he got hit by thunder bagua which you seem to be ignoring was caused by an attack from two emperors and ignore the fact he blitzed Kaido the same Kaido who blitzed and one shotted the luffy who kat lost to. Once again trying to turn this argument into a zkk argument because you have no rebuttals lmao

He most likely wasn't teleported by Law.

The VIZ shows that Law admitted that Zoro took the strike so since there was an alleged barrier haki set and an explosion it's very intuitive to suggest he wasn't teleported but took the explosion, most probably, in that there was no need post attack and also it seems that Law most likely teleported the others during the attack was being blocked so Zoro was not included in that case.

Kat took 13 hits and zoro was already on the ground when he got hit by thunder bagua which you seem to be ignoring was caused by an attack from two emperors and ignore the fact he blitzed Kaido the same Kaido who blitzed and one shotted the luffy who kat lost to. Once again trying to turn this argument into a zkk argument because you have no rebuttals lmao
Nah, still won't happen and Zoro didn't tank anything on Kaido from his attack. Katakuri tank a lot on Luffy's side. No speed feats on Zoro either as he never once attack faster than Kaido in face to face. Kaido allows him and then he strike back insantly. Katakuri beats Zoro overall. I use ZKK cause you guys been salty since it been debunked in recent chapter. I saw posts on how they wish it wasn't and got sadded. Your not hiding it.

He most likely wasn't teleported by Law.

The VIZ shows that Law admitted that Zoro took the strike so since there was an alleged barrier haki set and an explosion it's very intuitive to suggest he wasn't teleported but took the explosion, most probably, in that there was no need post attack and also it seems that Law most likely teleported the others during the attack was being blocked so Zoro was not included in that case.
He was teleported. It was clear as shown about it.

We saw finger stance on what he did and you do know Viz stated he did it '1 second' so if your now taking Viz as canon, then you got respect he didn't last 1 second at all. Law teleported him again when Kaido charge him and you can see Zoro was unable to block or tank as well. Nothing headcannon on what I stated. It actually happen all around here.

Nah, still won't happen and Zoro didn't tank anything on Kaido from his attack. Katakuri tank a lot on Luffy's side. No speed feats on Zoro either as he never once attack faster than Kaido in face to face. Kaido allows him and then he strike back insantly. Katakuri beats Zoro overall. I use ZKK cause you guys been salty since it been debunked in recent chapter. I saw posts on how they wish it wasn't and got sadded. Your not hiding it.

We saw finger stance on what he did and you do know Viz stated he did it '1 second' so if your now taking Viz as canon, then you got respect he didn't last 1 second at all. Law teleported him again when Kaido charge him and you can see Zoro was unable to block or tank as well. Nothing headcannon on what I stated. It actually happen all around here.
you have yet to name any katakuri durability feat just “he tank a lot” and have yet to debunk zoro blitzing Kaido besides “saying he didn’t” all your doing is making bogus claims without substantiating them but should I really expect anything else

The finger stance doesn't implicate Zoro also was teleported. Only that someone was.

zoro get teleported just like the other bcause after the attack he is right beside the other. if they are getting the impact. they would have got scattered all around the place. that is the point of get blasted by the attack directly bcause it pushed all objects then explode
The VIZ suggests that Zoro took the blast and since a barrier was allegedly set given the position of the blast and Zoro's swords this implicates that Zoro most likely took the explosion.

If he was teleported that was most likely *after* taking it straight on, but that's a different kettle of fish. The issue is that Law most likely attempted to teleport them before the energy blast exploded, so at best he was probably still teleported after taking the force anyway and Law didn't manage to be quicker due room times. An explosion acts very rapidly, doubt he took it partially.

dont find a way to justify that zozo cannot kill kaido, look at the whole "one piece", all strongest attacks always happen at the end of the fight when most fighters is totally exhauted. like what WhiteBEARD can not destroy the gate until he was tired and got angry

No, not fully but to deny what it helped Zoro to do etc...
Enma is most likely just a training tool anyway:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.