Questions & Mysteries Zoro taking "Twice the damage"

This is mainly so that his fight with King can be extreme diff

Oda knows that Zoro survived Hakai and no one in the lower floor can damage him as much as two yonko so he is balancing it out

Zoro will use Ashura on King because of this double damage effect
Zoro after this medicine shot is back at 100%… he is not weakened from what he suffered due to the yonko. If Zoro’s fight goes to extreme diff that’s gonna be cuz that’s where Zoro at simple as that.

Zoro after this medicine shot is back at 100%… he is not weakened from what he suffered due to the yonko. If Zoro’s fight goes to extreme diff that’s gonna be cuz that’s where Zoro at simple as that.
Well then he will fight King AND Kaido then. If Zoro is not nerfed in anyway, Then ABSOLUTELY nothing King has can even come close to the damage he faced on the roof

And Zoro doesnt even need Ashura to finish king now that he also is gonna start using CoC in his attacks.

You better pray Zoro is nerfed against King because if he isn’t, then that’s at best a high diff fight only because King can run away by flying, and Zoro will just one shot king and go fight kaido.

I know your agenda my guy. And I’m helping you here. You literally should pray that Zoro is nerfed or else, Zoro will fight Kaido AS WELL AS king

It’ll be Odas excuse for making the straw hats stay in Wano for a few weeks so they can get chased out by marines later.
I do like this idea but that goes with a Big If Linlin gets defeated by Law and KIdd and CP0 does nothing. Because the strawhats won't have any threats toward them and they can take a rest and #timeskip. Luffy needs to train this hidden ____ and Zoro need to know how to use CoC(?) and forge a black blade.

Well then he will fight King AND Kaido then. If Zoro is not nerfed in anyway, Then ABSOLUTELY nothing King has can even come close to the damage he faced on the roof

And Zoro doesnt even need Ashura to finish king now that he also is gonna start using CoC in his attacks.

You better pray Zoro is nerfed against King because if he isn’t, then that’s at best a high diff fight only because King can run away by flying, and Zoro will just one shot king and go fight kaido.

I know your agenda my guy. And I’m helping you here. You literally should pray that Zoro is nerfed or else, Zoro will fight Kaido AS WELL AS king
“My agenda”!! You making it sound as if I’m scheming some shit lol. It’s as simple as it’s shown in the manga? Let’s not assume Zoro is that strong nor King being that weak. Oda is gonna show us how this fight is gonna play out. At worst case scenario this fight could be similar to Sanji vs Jabra. I’m sure Oda is gonna play this fight the best way he sees, Zoro and everyone else has no place in the upcoming fight between Luffy and Kaido it’s gonna be 1v1.

If suffering Hakkai twice doesn't result in long-term consequences for Zoro, then the credibility of the attack is gone.
Why would the attack lose credibility though?
Zoro not getting long term consequences from twice the damage wouldn't change that Hakai was an island busting attack
Post automatically merged:

Lol you never know....

Let’s not assume Zoro is that strong nor King being that weak
I’m sorry dude, I’m not assuming anything.

Zoro counters ALL FIRE USERS in the verse now. King doesn’t have stronger fire attack than Boro breath or a more versatile fire ability than Prometheus the living sun ball. Zoro has shown complete supremacy over these.

So the “Wildfire” in King the wildfire GOES NOWHERE against Zoro.

King is not even slightly implied to have as much durability as Kaido. And Zoro’s regular one sword slashes were freaking the emperors out.

Zoro launched an attack that crossed from the middle of The skull roof all the way past and t to cut through the skull horn. That’s at least three Kaido’s in length. And Kaido is the size of a small town. So Zoro’s one slash is City wide in range so King being able to fly won’t get him far enough away if they are fighting inside the dome.

strength wise, Zoro STOPPED an island buster from progressing. I highly doubt King has an island busting attack on standby to outstrength Zoro.

Zoro is already getting even stronger than he was on the roof now that he has realized he has CoC and can use it in attacks. So now even the one sword CITY WIDE slash that freaked out the yonko will potential skyrocket in power with CoC on it

AND AND AND, if you are saying that Zoro enters the fight at 100%, the medicine magically restored all of Zoro’s stamina somehow like it’s Marco’s fruit. The medicine somehow restored all of Zoro’s missing blood too from somewhere. It repaired all tissue damage and bones. And there is no double damage nerf at all throughout the fight. Zoro’s endurance would literally only have be compromised again if King can produce Hakai level damage on Zoro. Which if he can do that, then he should be the yonko. Since he can do that ALONE while Kaido needs big mom.

my guy, I’m a Zoro fan. That’s very true. But notice, as a Zoro fan, I do not want a repeat of Pica. I genuinely do not. And I’m not even one of the people expecting Zoro to fight Kaido again. I genuinely want Zoro vs King to be Zoro’s last main fight and for it to be his best fight in the series. This is IMPOSSIBLE if Zoro isn’t nerfed.

That’s just the truth of this my guy. You believe the medicine is a senzu dragon ball bean that even magically returns Zoro’s stamina. Fine. Then Zoro will not have an extreme diff against king. King might do slightly better than Pica but that’s all it will be.

And btw, this down here
everyone else has no place in the upcoming fight between Luffy and Kaido it’s gonna be 1v1.
this is your agenda. I would agree with it if you also didn’t for some reason want to downplay Zoro on top of this. King can’t push 100% Zoro to Extreme diff unless it’s reveal King is maybe Five times more powerful than anything we have seen of him so far

And don’t misunderstand, I’m not saying Zoro is five times stronger than King. I’m saying King has to be that much stronger for an extreme diff because Zoro gets EVEN STRONGER during extreme diffs. King would have to be stronger than 100% Zoro so that Zoro can get even stronger than he already is by learning Control of his CoC and Ashura in the fight.

Do you see how ridiculous this situation is?

''Nothing happened'' is one of the biggest resilience feat in the manga if not THE biggest.
It is like WB taking all of a KOed Roger damage plus his own (so much that his legs cannot support him anymore) and survives...
The only feat bigger than this is WB in Marinford...
If Oda wants to top that then Hakai is just a start !

I think it will kick in right as he is about to behead Kaido but he'll soldier through it anyway and get the job done.

The pain will leave him out of commission during Elbaf so Oda has an excuse for him not fighting Shanks.
So, Oda is gonna use Zoro to expose Crydo as a fraud in order to spare Zoro from exposing Shanks as a fraud? :christindeed:

Magnificent. :akaman:
Post automatically merged:

I think he will probably take part to the final war and defeat Shiryu first, would make sense if Mihawk proved his final opponent at least. Or close to final if a WG arc would unfold.
What do you think of my "Zoro vs Mihawk after the final war" theory?