Character Discussion Zoro, the poor guy...

agree?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
In the path of asura hardship is welcomed.
Zoro said this himself.
He isnt the kind of character to get stuff for free because his father gave him special genes or because he is a chosen one who just happened to bite into a god power fruit once.
Zoro always has to earn what he gets.

Where the fuck is this shit coming from . This man got a sword that scarred kaido . Got mink medicine to fight king possibly a plot to make him get black blade. On top of it used coc coating without even having to use coc once . And you are here complaining . The zoro fandom is one of the most ungrateful fandoms in manga history. It's so sad. If sanji got the treatment zoro got this arc, sanji fans would be complete till eos .

Near-death recovery
  • Luffy gets many free recovery
    • gets meat out of nowhere and can recover by eating without any consequence
    • gets resurrection from devil's fruit, and again, without any consequence
  • Sanji also gets free recovery
    • Exoskeleton awakened so sudden and repair all broken bone
  • Zoro...
    • Get time bomb elixir, which makes his condition far worse shortly after
"Hardship is welcome on the path of carnage"

I mean yeah, he's the only to ever have consequences from his power ups, or going into arcs.
Joyboy D Asspull is a walking plot armour, but for the simpletons that gargle on Oda's nuts, he's their fictional God :milaugh:

Each of Luffy's Gear had an huge drawbacks
G2 was taking his lifespan away
G3 made him tiny
G4 no more Haki
G5 is taking his lifespan away

That's why people thinks Zoro tards don't read the manga lol
Post automatically merged:

Law has had his fruit longer than luffy
Nope both had it for 14yrs Old
Law got it around 12-13 and he's currently 26
Luffy had it around 5 and he's currently 19

They are all asspulls, however side effects that Luffy will experience is after Kaido has been defeated

This is no longer an issue.
The only thing which Can be considered as an asspull about Luffy is his DF but it was still better handled than Law and Kid awakening or Mink medicine and Enma

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
All of the powerups and revives were kind of asspulls anyway for all three characters. If you ask me Zoro had plenty of incredible moments in Wano, which is why I don't think he was treated unfairly.

Lol. People think I am moaning like Sanji fan during WCI.

In fact, these make me proud of Zoro and want to root for him. He is the only character with the integrity. Not a guy who throw away his pride just to go to women bath lol. In contrast, Sanji in WCI is embarassing and you need to blame Oda for that.

Each of Luffy's Gear had an huge drawbacks
G2 was taking his lifespan away
G3 made him tiny
G4 no more Haki
G5 is taking his lifespan away

That's why people thinks Zoro tards don't read the manga lol

Nope both had it for 14yrs Old
Law got it around 12-13 and he's currently 26
Luffy had it around 5 and he's currently 19

The only thing which Can be considered as an asspull about Luffy is his DF but it was still better handled than Law and Kid awakening or Mink medicine and Enma
Loool not reading that. Cry though :milaugh: