Powers & Abilities Zoro vs. Beetle Gifter | Sanji vs. Blacktooth - who looked worse?

Who looked worse?

• Zoro looked worse

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Sanji looked worse

Votes: 80 69.0%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Didnt Zoro hype up the Gifters tho ?

I mean if your own boi is saying their skills run deepm then you should believe him no:shame:
They won't believe this

When zoro says enma will make him much stronger
Them "no zoro is still the same...DR zofo = YX1 ,wano zoro low top tier " yet they hype current zoro to be top tier lol

When zoro says gifterd are skilled...
They worlnt agree

But when zoro says "I will cut kaido"
Look at them smiling
They forget that they also smiled and expected zoro to round up samurai, cut birdcage...

They won't believe this

Them "no zoro is still the same...DR zofo = YX1 ,wano zoro low top tier " yet they hype current zoro to be top tier lol

They worlnt agree

Look at them smiling
They forget that they also smiled and expected zoro to round up samurai, cut birdcage...
Still dont change the fact that Zoro will look better than your fav against Kaido

It hurts i know

First off;

Look at the speed Sanji is going at. Even Luffy didn't notice him leave who was right ahead of him only Jinbie saw him leave. So lets not make a bigger deal out of this.
Lets not de-hype Zoro either, he did fought off a lot of Gifters and there should be no second thought to it.
Secondly, Sanji was primarily focused on saving the "Girl" from "sexual harassment" so his defense was naturally down. We all know he isn't in his right mind when women are involved. Otherwise he wouldn't have been caught off guard in a Spider Web (casual reminder; he is the same dude who out CoO'd Katakuri in WCI).
Third, If a Yonko's crew cannot even get a tied down man little bloody with a direct hit to the face, don't you think it will reflect poorly on them.

Zoro was knocked out due to food poisoning, starvation, and plot.
There’s no indication that Apoo was even struggling against drake.
Just stop, your argument is literally insane. Killer literally gored him with a scythe in his gut, and you're pretending Zoro passed out cuz he had a sudden kidney failure or something to damage control the fact that Killer knocked him out.

"no indication"
https://readoverlordmanga.com/images/hnujhlU3CnbPUnY9FXKo1606483278.jpg

Did you even read the chapter?

They won't believe this

They worlnt agree

Look at them smiling
So you are saying that the people are wrong to believe Zoro’s words (I.e the Birdcage and round up Samurais) but in the same time people should beleive Zoro’s words about the gifters and Enma:kaidowhat:

Troll better, stop make yourself look stupid:lawsigh:

Sanji -> alone
Zoro -> with a monster like Kidd and the guy who knocked him down.

Sanji vs headliners gifters -> oneshotting them like they are some fodders
Zoro vs headliners gifters -> not a single victory for what we know

And Sanji implied that he can deal with that. What will do Zoro with his arms being tied like that when he can't even swing his swords?

:milaugh:

Sanji -> alone
Zoro -> with a monster like Kidd and the guy who knocked him down.

Sanji vs headliners gifters -> oneshotting them like they are some fodders
Zoro vs headliners gifters -> not a single victory for what we know

And Sanji implied that he can deal with that. What will do Zoro with his arms being tied like that when he can't even swing his swords?

:milaugh:
Sanji still lost against 2 gifters

Third, If a Yonko's crew cannot even get a tied down man little bloody with a direct hit to the face, don't you think it will reflect poorly on them
People mocked the Beast Pirates for like a year because Holdem and Dobon were defeated so easily by Luffy

Now that the Headliners are showing good feats people complain about Oda making Sanji look bad

The same people who complained about Holdem being weak would have complained about Luffy looking bad if he struggled against him

Oda just can't win