Powers & Abilities Zoro vs. Beetle Gifter | Sanji vs. Blacktooth - who looked worse?

Who looked worse?

• Zoro looked worse

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Sanji looked worse

Votes: 80 69.0%

• Total voters
Remember when Sanji was talking about getting killed by King? At the time I bet @kurwa that Sanji wasn't going to fare better than Zoro, who was "occupied" by Gifters. His ass disappeared on me.

All that said Sanji got wrapped, clapped, and kidnapped by Gifters while Zoro mowed down a man with a higher bounty than the one Sanji brags about and then threatened the other calamity unchallenged. LOL.

all of a sudden we should, huh?
Sanji was pretty impressed by that Gorilla Punch

Why is no Sanji fan mocking Gifters ?

:few:
I think gifters are cool and they/headliners deserve a lot more attention. Honestly I think this whole arc would be better off if we were only like halfway through. They are unique in their combat styles, while it felt like big moms crew were just color coats of each other with the exception of the big dogs, along with tamago and pekoms. I worry that we'll just end up with more abilities that are a code of paint on a power level in the future, while the smile users have the ability to have wacky hyper specific combat styles.

Zoro:
Guy fought off (we can assume for sure due to zoro always being around enemies and that he is on Batllefront) even mention that there isn’t end of enemies, got off paneled skrimish with beetlr gifter who was later shown with bandage, while zoro was ok, we have several options
1.zoro thought that its waste of time to fight so many enemies (due to number of opponents) and got away
2.Betlle gifter run away due to risk of beign badly beaten
3.due to number of soldiers they somehow got away each other (rembember its war its mess its not clean 1v1)
4.gifters had Upper hand and Zoro needed run away(very unlikely)
But at end gifter wasn't defeated and Zoro was ok

Sanji:
We saw him run alongside Jinbei and Luffy kicking some gifters/Fooders along way, then Sanji go alone and being CAPTURED which is de facto very very big L and lost, if BM Dont taunt she could finished him(but for plot she won't)

Zoro:
Guy fought off (we can assume for sure due to zoro always being around enemies and that he is on Batllefront) even mention that there isn’t end of enemies, got off paneled skrimish with beetlr gifter who was later shown with bandage, while zoro was ok, we have several options
1.zoro thought that its waste of time to fight so many enemies (due to number of opponents) and got away
2.Betlle gifter run away due to risk of beign badly beaten
3.due to number of soldiers they somehow got away each other (rembember its war its mess its not clean 1v1)
4.gifters had Upper hand and Zoro needed run away(very unlikely)
But at end gifter wasn't defeated and Zoro was ok

Sanji:
We saw him run alongside Jinbei and Luffy kicking some gifters/Fooders along way, then Sanji go alone and being CAPTURED which is de facto very very big L and lost, if BM Dont taunt she could finished him(but for plot she won't)
It's 4, he might have defeated like 10 gifters before he was forced to run away because they'd literally push him and he wanted to fight people without being pinned down for the whole arc by gifters. So yes, he was being overwhelmed by a nigh endless amount of weakling trio leveled characters, and he was lucky to get away so he can focus on singular but stronger opponents.

Also Black Maria wanting Sanji's dick sounds like a WIN to me.

Black Maria captured Sanji, who is 3 ranks higher than gifters.

Calamities (forgot their official newer name) > Tobi Roppo > Headliners > Numbers > Gifters

It's 4, he might have defeated like 10 gifters before he was forced to run away because they'd literally push him and he wanted to fight people without being pinned down for the whole arc by gifters. So yes, he was being overwhelmed by a nigh endless amount of weakling trio leveled characters, and he was lucky to get away so he can focus on singular but stronger opponents.

Calamities (forgot their official newer name) > Tobi Roppo > Headliners > Numbers > Gifters
But aren't gifters captured Sanji, BM didn't do anything to capture?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro didnt run away
zoro beat them and moved forward
if he didnt move forward he couldnt have ended up where queen was when he met luffy