Powers & Abilities Zoro vs. Beetle Gifter | Sanji vs. Blacktooth - who looked worse?

Who looked worse?

• Zoro looked worse

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Sanji looked worse

Votes: 80 69.0%

• Total voters
Sanji on the account that he was taken advantage of his love of women for the umpteenth time and gets humiliated by Black Maria after the Spider Gifter trolled him.

At least Zoro redeemed himself with a victorious fight while Mr. Stag is too busy chasing Yamato.

Oda wanted to draw this particular scene for a long time and he chose Sanji to do it, i don't see any "L" here.
Sanji was also trying to save a woman and fell into a trap, this is a + in my book.
Do I think this is stupid what they did with Sanji... Of Course. he should still be running with Luffy and Jimbei

Him falling for a simple trap diminishes his CoO. And I want to emphasize he will get out of that Web with ease. I just wanted to mention all that hype regarding his CoO in my books went down the drain

Remember when Sanji was talking about getting killed by King? At the time I bet @kurwa that Sanji wasn't going to fare better than Zoro, who was "occupied" by Gifters. His ass disappeared on me.

All that said Sanji got wrapped, clapped, and kidnapped by Gifters while Zoro mowed down a man with a higher bounty than the one Sanji brags about and then threatened the other calamity unchallenged. LOL.

Sanji was pretty impressed by that Gorilla Punch
To be fair, kurwa might disappear because he has mental breakdown from the humiliation sanji gets in this chapter :sanmoji:

Do I think this is stupid what they did with Sanji... Of Course. he should still be running with Luffy and Jimbei

Him falling for a simple trap diminishes his CoO. And I want to emphasize he will get out of that Web with ease. I just wanted to mention all that hype regarding his CoO in my books went down the drain
Oda uses it when he wants.... and that's not very often.

Everyone complains about observation not really having a cap when it's exploited constantly. Luffy and Zoro get tagged repeatedly point blank. I seem to recall Zoro commenting on them getting slept by scrubs in punk hazard.

We should understand by now that the same quality of character that makes it strong leaves them wide open when they don't have the proper focus against the same caliber of threats. Sanji will be back

Yamato cheap shotted Ulti then Luffy and him ran away, and she got up pretty much instantly after. She was never defeated.
You misunderstand my point, Ulti was taken down by Yamato regardless, her running around right now does not erase that fact she was put down in that scene. In the scenario where Zoro puts down the Gifter, pointing to the Gifter running around right now would not be evidence that it never happened.

You misunderstand my point, Ulti was taken down by Yamato regardless, her running around right now does not erase that fact she was put down in that scene. In the scenario where Zoro puts down the Gifter, pointing to the Gifter running around right now would not be evidence that it never happened.
"Taken down", we never saw that, we saw her ragdolled away. Not the first time someone was ragdolled and not taken out. Zoro didn't defeat someone who stood up 15 seconds later to strap on a bandaid and then face yamato 45 secons later. You're underestimating how little of a gap there was. At best zoro or someone cut him, he bandaged it up, then kept fighting.