Chapter Discussion Zoro vs King and Zoro vs Enma needed separate revaluations

1. Dude….again….he was blocking and dodging attacks even before conquerors came into the equation
    • What makes more sense to you right after king gave zoro props for figuring out how his body works?
      1. Zoro saying king is scared to take attack in flame on mode with king responding by not using his flame on mode to take attack. With zoro never using conquerors to counter lunarians since
      2. Zoro saying king is too scared get out of his flame mode to block attacks. With king proving him wrong by turning it off and trying to defeat him on the offensive
  2. ….I don’t know how you don’t remember or realize king was going in and out of flame mode even prior to conquerors so that’s just straight up wrong. Zoro is getting frustrated fighting the seraphim all the while wasting stamina, time, and complaining about them not turning their flame off. None of which hints to zoro being beyond retarded and not realizing he wouldn’t be putting everyone through this situation if he just knew conquerors worked the entire time so they could have been escaping
  3. Dude his flame blocks attacks. It not about him blocking while he has his flame on because he’s literally able to block attacks with his flame. You know how dumb it would be for zoro to find out how his body works just to realize it was pointless because it doesn’t matter wether or not it was even on. Just to not remember when fighting the seraphim on a time crunch
Lol due to pis oda had zoro play dumb instead of immediately recognizing the seraphim for what they were… he most definitely is holding luffy and zoro back or can you give me proof that they are using adv coc in there attacks ???? What makes the most sense is zoro figured out the rules of his body , once that was figured out zoro noticed that king is blocking his attacks so yes in the end by kings actions of being scared he goes out of flame on mode 😂😂😂 why is it so hard to just accept that king got afraid of zoro and went out of flame on mode after zoro called him out ?

Rooftop Zoro can beat King. He doesn't need CoC to beat King.
He can't.
Why is this false narrative gaining traction?You realize that King was gracious enough to leave air and still bested him in Sword duel right?

After FCoC he started dominating in CqC

King is toying with him be it with flame or not like shown earlier when he couldn't take a breath from his vicious slashes .

Head on clash he stil lost when he had contact with King's body

King threw him around like a pinball and Zoro could do nothing about it.

All hypothetical scenarios with no substance.

It's no different than Luffy's fight with Katakuri where he apparently would be able to deal with his FS by eating away his haki,as if Luffy wouldn't ran out of his haki . We saw how close the fight was even after he learned FS. Yeah good luck.

If Zoro didn't have FCoC here
it was game over
Swords flying out of onigashima.
So no Zoro doesn't have answers to King without Fcoc.

Anyone with a brain knows that Zoto never got CoC for King

The whole flashback was about taming enma to get stronger
Not to bypass durable guys or whatever

Zoro had one issue only which he kept wondering about King : his durabilty secret
Which he only understood after taming Enma with CoC
Post automatically merged:

Rooftop Zoro can beat King. He doesn't need CoC to beat King.
Did you finally wake up?

Amazing how zoro fans understood basic stuff Ida clearly wrote years after
Amazing
Post automatically merged:

He can't.
Why is this false narrative gaining traction?You realize that King was gracious enough to leave air and still bested him in Sword duel right?

King is toying with him be it with flame or not like shown earlier when he couldn't take a breath from his vicious slashes .

It's no different than Luffy's fight with Katakuri where he apparently would be able to deal with his FS by eating away his haki,as if Luffy wouldn't ran out of his haki . We saw how close the fight was even after he learned FS. Yeah good luck.

it was game over
King dominating distracted zoro or non all out zoro =/= King winning against serious all out Zoro

Zoro never said he was inferior to King or levels below.
He could beat King if he knew his secret

EnOu Zoro > King >= Enma Zoro

He can't.

it was game over
Zoro’s attack output would have increased whether or not he unlocked conquerors due to enma pushing his haki to his limits either way

All infusing conquerors with your attacks does is enhance attack power. It doesn’t give attacks special unique properties. It also doesn’t somehow counter lunarian flames

I do agree that zoro needed to increase his output but he could have still have won with just armament. With conquerors he was able to completely dominate but it was never a necessity. Zoro’s output armament significantly boost anyway when he learned to better use enma

Conquerors at the very least isn’t a straight up counter to lunarians flame

If lunarians can only be defeated by acoc then wg is practically invincible.
My thoughts are that king had a specific template to fight strong non-acoc opponents. Flame on while defending and flame off while attacking. That is what he was doing with zoro.
But as soon as he realises that zoro has acoc, it makes his flame-on almost redundant. So only option left for him to win is with speed. So though acoc wasn't necessary per se, it was necessary for king to change to aggressive tactics.
Tbh i think sanji would be able to defeat king without acoc by utilising his speed whenever king goes flame-off. But this would be a far longer fight because king would give fewer openings and sanji's attacks won't do as much damage as zoro. Zoro didn't have this option simply beacuse he had limited time due to minks medicine. So his acoc was indirectly necessary to win as it made the fight duration shorter

He can't.

it was game over
It was very clear that zoro needed adv coc to beat king. Haters try blind eye lol.

Common Albino cope about Zoro and King.

The only narrative reason for the entire page of King blocking Zoro in defence mode to exist is to show that Zoro can now damage king's defence mode also.
Unless Loda retcons it, this is definitive and making a hundred cope threads isn't gonna change it lmao
You being wrong isn’t a retcon

King being in his defense mode is him blocking

1. King never said or hinted that conquerors haki negates his flame. Literally doing the opposite by commending zoro for figuring out how his body works
  2. Zoro never said or hinted that he could hurt king while his flame was on with him literally doing the opposite the whole chapter
  3. Zoro never said or hinted that he has any ability to counter the lunarian flame. Literally the opposite with him complaining they won’t turn it off even after explaining how their body works. On top of complaining that they’re wasting stamina and time by fighting them
Again you being wrong isn’t a retcon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not gonna lie:suresure::suresure::suresure: I thought u were one of the few that understood…. How exactly can rooftop zoro beat king when rooftop zoro doesn’t have the adv coc to scare king out of flame on mode ?
There is no need to "scare" anyone out of Flame mode.
Flame On is simply "Invincible" and the only way for even Roger or Whitebeard to bring down a Lunarian is by attacking when their flames are down.

Which is exactly my point. Where do you see FCoC being used there though?
It's just the same Zoro putting King on the backfoot now that he has actually cut him a few times when the flames are off.

I will say this, FCoC was needed by Zoro to beat King within a few minutes because that's what he had left before his body crumbled due to the Medicine.
It was never needed to counter Lunarian Flame On defense or anything, neither did Zoro actually cut King when his flames are on.

What happened post FCoC was a one sided slaughter, i'm sure the fight won't be as one sided as that but Zoro can still win w/o FCoC and if he knew how the Lunarian ability works.

1. King never said or hinted that conquerors haki negates his flame. Literally doing the opposite by commending zoro for figuring out how his body works
  2. Zoro never said or hinted that he could hurt king while his flame was on with him literally doing the opposite the whole chapter
  3. Zoro never said or hinted that he has any ability to counter the lunarian flame. Literally the opposite with him complaining they won’t turn it off even after explaining how their body works. On top of complaining that they’re wasting stamina and time by fighting them
Tell me something ...if that panel with king blocking and zoro calling him out for this means nothing ...why didn't king just let zoro stab him like he did before and do jackpot? Or anything else for that matter, why show a scared face of king who then proceeds to fly backwards off onigashima to create space between the two ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tell me something ...if that panel with king blocking and zoro calling him out for this means nothing ...why didn't king just let zoro stab him like he did before and do jackpot? Or anything else for that matter, why show a scared face of king who then proceeds to fly backwards off onigashima to create space between the two ?
"So it seems you've figured out the rules of my body!"
"That's right, finally envisioning your own defeat?"

and not

"So you've gotten enough power to destroy my flame on defense!"
"That's right, finally envisioning your own defeat?"

I'm still waiting for you or someone to explain to me why didn't Luffy use or try ACoC against the seraphim after he compared them to Kaido.

As I said earlier, why didn't Luffy try ACoC against the seraphims who he compared to Kaido. That was before Zoro explained to everyone how their body works.
Luffy could at least damage Kaido some with ACoA. He can't even do that against the seraphim.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm still waiting for you or someone to explain to me why didn't Luffy use ACoC against the seraphim after he compared them to Kaido.
You are ending your own argument.

Why did Zoro ask Luffy to attack the Seraphim when their flames go off?
Instead of asking him to use CoC if that's the all powerful solution to Lunarians?

There is no need to "scare" anyone out of Flame mode.
Flame On is simply "Invincible" and the only way for even Roger or Whitebeard to bring down a Lunarian is by attacking when their flames are down.

Which is exactly my point. Where do you see FCoC being used there though?
It's just the same Zoro putting King on the backfoot now that he has actually cut him a few times when the flames are off.

I will say this, FCoC was needed by Zoro to beat King within a few minutes because that's what he had left before his body crumbled due to the Medicine.
It was never needed to counter Lunarian Flame On defense or anything, neither did Zoro actually cut King when his flames are on.

What happened post FCoC was a one sided slaughter, i'm sure the fight won't be as one sided as that but Zoro can still win w/o FCoC and if he knew how the Lunarian ability works.
But thats exactly what happened... come on man you can't be with albino on this one your takes are way too solid :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Zoro's own words:Why bother block my attacks (flame on) I thought they did nothing to you( examples: shi shi son son king was not fazed,jackpot king blew himself up and not fazed all with flame on)

Unless you're SCARED of what i can do, how the heck can you say there is no need to "scare" someone out of flame on mode when thats exactly what zoro did :seriously:its even in bold text highlighted by oda for emphasis (SCARED) with king showing a scared face in the same panel when zoro calls him out then he flies backwards and hops off the island as fast as he can to attack from range but zoro closes the distance and beats him.