Chapter Discussion Zoro vs King and Zoro vs Enma needed separate revaluations

Oda definitely could’ve and should’ve handled it better

I think him turning it off and trying to finish off zoro from a distance comes down to zoro calling him out. He called him out for blocking with his flame and being afraid of what he could do to him if he turned it off
King trying to prove him wrong then turned off his flame to go on the offensive and end it. Him keeping his distance because he was clearly scared of what zoro could do

We’ve been told too many times at this point by zoro himself his useless it is to attack while their flame is on. It also isn’t like conquerors ads special properties to your attack. Conquerors isn’t an anti lunarian ability all it does is boost your ap when infusing it with your armament

I doubt any lunarian would be taken out by hakai flame on
He called him out for blocking with his flame and being afraid of what he could do to him if he turned it off. lmao no where besides your headcannon does zoro challenge king to (cut off his flame)
Post automatically merged:

Twas more like why is he blocking when he has fire, meaning king is afraid even his fire can't save him from Zoro potentially
Post automatically merged:

TBH final attack Zoro said it doesn't matter what kind does fire Haki his final attack, nothing is saving him from Dragon Damnation

True but Zoro's Dragon Damnation was strongest attack in Wano period imo
That attack is so dangerous even Lunarian durability can't save you from it.

I'd say it makes sense since Dragon Damnation should be unimaginably above Roof Top Ashura which already could scar Kaido. Dragon Damnation likely kills Kaido.
exactly lol how people can look at the panels and see the fear on flame on king face once zoro calls him out potentially this is proof that zoro could have hurt him once luffy and zoro use adv coc vs seraphim then we will have the answer

Last edited:
Twas more like why is he blocking when he has fire, meaning king is afraid even his fire can't save him from Zoro potentially
He was blocking and dodging pre conquerors while his flame was on

Also he was blocking with his leg while his flame was on. With king on that page giving zoro props for figuring out how his body works at no point mention his weakness being conquerors. Zoro also not mentioning king or the seraphims weakness is conquerors at any point literally doing the opposite. The whole point of flame mode being to block attacks while losing out on speed.

I barely even watched that fight. How the hell do you even judge swordfights in one piece. By what they cut or how big it is. When people started cutting diamonds I generally stopped giving a fuck. This **** luggy about to destroy a whole island.

He was blocking and dodging pre conquerors while his flame was on

Also he was blocking with his leg while his flame was on. With king on that page giving zoro props for figuring out how his body works at no point mention his weakness being conquerors. Zoro also not mentioning king or the seraphims weakness is conquerors at any point literally doing the opposite. The whole point of flame mode being to block attacks while losing out on speed.
Regardless dialogue of Zoro is to emphasize flame on or not Zoro has enough AP to fuck him up.
I'd say Zoro is the only one who can do it besides maybe Shanks Mihawk and Rayleigh.

Again this is dumb 😂😂😂 ur willing to say that king was dumb enough to just turn off his flame when the manga tells you that it was because he was scared of zoro and what he could do to him, the seraphim backs this logic as they are not stupidly turning off there flame… wait until luffy bust out adv coc then u will see
I’m willing to believe Zoro when he says Luffy can’t damage a seraphim after he fought King

this happened in the manga too right? I’m not making up that Zoro himself said that Luffy also has to wait for the flames to be off right?

I’m willing to believe Zoro when he says Luffy can’t damage a seraphim after he fought King

this happened in the manga too right? I’m not making up that Zoro himself said that Luffy also has to wait for the flames to be off right?
this simply backs what I have been arguing the whole time:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:zoro with adv coc (SCARED) king into turning off his flame on mode because he was scared of what zoro could do to him in either mode… when luffy and zoro use adv coc then we should see that same interaction or oda will show that with adv coc u can actually damage flame on lunarians on there practically invincible mode

this simply backs what I have been arguing the whole time:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:zoro with adv coc (SCARED) king into turning off his flame on mode because he was scared of what zoro could do to him in either mode… when luffy and zoro use adv coc then we should see that same interaction or oda will show that with adv coc u can actually damage flame on lunarians on there practically invincible mode
King was using flame mode before Zoro got advcoc too my guy

King was using flame mode before Zoro got advcoc too my guy
Is that not proof of what I’m saying??? With his flame on before zoro started using adv coc king tanked…. Black rope dragon twister (no damage), shi shi son son to the face (no damage), let’s zoro stab his stomach (blows himself up, jackpot no damage). Zoro even admits that he has cut king with slashes and yet he is not bleeding. Zoro also admits if he does not figure out what’s going on he will lose.

Zoro then unlocks adv coc and connects with flame off king and figures out his secret when the flame is off he moves a little faster but his defense drops in response. King turns flame back on and zoro uses koh oni giri (king dodges the hit with his flame on does not let it connect like black rope dragon twister,shi shi son son or jackpot moment) zoro with knowledge of kings body says the flame is on no sense in attacking, king goes on and tries to steal zoro blade keeps flame on but zoro stops him with barrier haki , king then turns off flame and attacks and zoro counters with bird dance.

king admits to zoro you have figured out the rules of my body to which zoro responds that’s right finally envisioning your defeat (zoro has a clear understanding of how kings body works he already said it was pointless to attack flame on mode but then he makes a realization) ohhh why bother block my attacks I thought they did nothing to you (black rope dragon twister, shi shi son son, jackpot) unless you’re scared of what I can do. king only got scared after zoro unlocked adv coc he even admits to zoro I can sense the threat you represent.

again unless oda is retconning kings power it’s already been highlighted that with adv coc you can scare a lunarian to turn off his flame, it may even be POSSIBLE to hurt a lunarian in flame on mode with adv coc from the way king acted but at the very least we know king did not want to take zoros attacks straight up like he was doing before adv coc was unlocked and that’s all I’m saying 😂

What does this sentence mean? Why would scaring a lunarian, RESULT IN SWITCHING OFF THEIR DURABILITY?
That’s exactly what happened here I don’t know how else to say it it

zoro calls king out, because even with zoro knowing how kings body works he notices that flame on king is blocking him now.(as a side note unless oda is being inconsistent zoro even stops using adv coc during this moment as there are no haki trails coming from zoros blades zoro is just clashing with kings leg using armament which is consistent with all the other armament haki interactions with king ) Kings actions then show that he is SCARED to take straight up hits from zoro now with flame on, because once zoro calls him out what does king do ?? He flies backwards off the island to create space as fast as he can and then zoro closers that gap and wins.

As dumb as it is luffy struggling against the seraphim compares them to kaido and yet does not use adv coc something that was necessary to beat kaido, zoro beat king by scaring him out of his flame on mode with adv coc flame on king did not want to take the attacks from him anymore and yet zoro is not using it against the seraphim.

Last edited:
zoro beat king by scaring him out of his flame on mode
Oh now I see what you trying to make up

you’re trying to say King switching off his durability was anything but just plot stupidity

no, if Zoro scared king, then king would keep his durability on… that’s what logic dictates… Are you saying King wouldn’t have a better chance of ranking zoro’s attack if he didn’t keep his durability on?

no, Zoro himself had nothing to do with how the fight ended, king just stupidly made himself beatable because Oda couldn’t write it any other way

again, you have no response for why Zoro now claims he can’t beat a seraphim with their flames on… this is current Zoro saying this

Oh now I see what you trying to make up

you’re trying to say King switching off his durability was anything but just plot stupidity

no, if Zoro scared king, then king would keep his durability on… that’s what logic dictates… Are you saying King wouldn’t have a better chance of ranking zoro’s attack if he didn’t keep his durability on?

no, Zoro himself had nothing to do with how the fight ended, king just stupidly made himself beatable because Oda couldn’t write it any other way

again, you have no response for why Zoro now claims he can’t beat a seraphim with their flames on… this is current Zoro saying this
It’s not pis :gokulaugh:king was scared with his flame on something that we never saw during the fight until the end kings actions and what king said prove zoro was now a threat and realized that zoro could cut him with flame on or off so it did not matter anymore zoro calling him out backs this up 😂😂😂 I keep telling you that the answer is advanced coc when luffy and zoro use it one of two things will happen either the seraphim will get scared and try to create space like king did by turning off flame and let’s say cp0 finishes them off… or oda will prove that with adv coc u can actually hurt flame on lunarians it’s simple and as dumb as it sound oda probably didn’t have zoro mention it to luffy because oda loves hyping up luffy and want to have a panel of him figuring it out for himself

He can't.
Why is this false narrative gaining traction?You realize that King was gracious enough to leave air and still bested him in Sword duel right?

After FCoC he started dominating in CqC

King is toying with him be it with flame or not like shown earlier when he couldn't take a breath from his vicious slashes .

Head on clash he stil lost when he had contact with King's body

King threw him around like a pinball and Zoro could do nothing about it.

All hypothetical scenarios with no substance.

It's no different than Luffy's fight with Katakuri where he apparently would be able to deal with his FS by eating away his haki,as if Luffy wouldn't ran out of his haki . We saw how close the fight was even after he learned FS. Yeah good luck.

If Zoro didn't have FCoC here
it was game over
Swords flying out of onigashima.
So no Zoro doesn't have answers to King without Fcoc.
Underrated post.