Zoro vs Sanji and Yonko's vs Admirals(Which fanbase is the worst?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:goyea:

Yall can hate all you want, but Z v S gets the most traffic. Heck I joined OJ because of Z v S, and I never knew what a forum was at the time.

Zoro vs Sanji will forever be the most entertaining topic. Oda is smart to never give an answer to such a thing. Make one impressive one arc, then let the other one top it in someway in the next. Have it carry on, and weve got ourselves a bloodbath.
What most authors do with pairings and love triangles Oda does with Zoro and Sanji. It fits well enough too.

If only we had more Sanji fans to make it even.

Zoro vs Sanji discussions are the absolute worst versus discussion on the planet. The worst thing about it is that you can be anywhere, even in places where neither Zoro or Sanji should make an appearance, yet you will still find them. Yonko vs Admiral mostly occurs on relevant threads.

As for my own personal experience regarding each of the four fandoms absolute worst:

I) The absolute worst Zoro fans over exaggerate pretty much everything, whether it be how hard Sanji fails, how unimaginably awesome/epic/incredible/sexy Zoro is and they just straight up insult you. I have had everything from my genetic lineage to my reading comprehension insulted by Zoro fans.

II) The Sanji fandom at it’s absolute worst produces something far worse than any Zoro fan could ever objectively be compared to.

Self pitying, woe is me, victim complexes.

Zoro fans can tank as much shite as they can throw (which is respectable) but the absolute worst Sanji fans? They will throw shade and thinly veiled low tier bait and then cry when someone dares to bite, which is actually what they want in the first place so that they can then bitch about it and complain about how much of a victim they are.

Out of the four fandoms at their worst that I have dealt with, it is the Sanji fans that produce the most insufferable posters.

III) Yonko fans at their absolute worst rely on logical fallacies, contradictory logic and disingenuous arguments. However, they are not really all that toxic, just completely lacking in logic either genuinely or in an attempt to avoid superior arguments.

IV) The worst thing an Admiral fan will usually do to you is meme you... and then themselves... and then everyone else, cause honestly, the Admiral fandom is the one that is most self aware and has the best sense of humor. Best users, good posts and all round great sense of humour. I have never had a bad day because of an Admiral Tard.

Am I biased? Maybe but perhaps there is a reason why an individual whose favourite character is a Yonko, who used to defend Linlin and who used to believe Yonko >> Admirals (and Shanks >> Mihawk for those saucy sword bois) is now running with the Admiral crowd. :kizabat:

#AdmiralGang4Life :akaman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Zoro fans can tank as much shite as they can throw (which is respectable) but the absolute worst Sanji fans? They will throw shade and thinly veiled low tier bait and then cry when someone dares to bite, which is actually what they want in the first place so that they can then bitch about it and complain about how much of a victim they are.
Yeah, no. The Zoro fandom is notoriously thin skinned. Not saying every Zoro fan is, but they don’t handle banter half as well as Sanji fans. And before anyone says I’m defending the Sanji fandom or whatever, I have no strong sway towards either character and joke on both. It could be because the Year of Sanji hardened any remaining Sanji fans out there but they Typically take jokes at their expense in stride and hit back fine.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, no. The Zoro fandom is notoriously thin skinned. Not saying every Zoro fan is, but they don’t handle banter half as well as Sanji fans. And before anyone says I’m defending the Sanji fandom or whatever, I have no strong sway towards either character and joke on both. It could be because the Year of Sanji hardened any remaining Sanji fans out there but they Typically take jokes at their expense in stride and hit back fine.
^Has been personally victimized by Shishio in the past lol.

In Thirsty Gen:

TAC: “Hey everyone, what’s up?”

Shishio: “Jack the Drought is such utter trash, he can’t withstand even a single ISDS. Weakest Yonko commander.”

TAC: Typing...

Shishio: “Honestly if I was a Jack fan I’d be more focused on losing my virginity than wanking a fictional cartoon elephant.”

I understand why TAC is on a quest to eliminate sword wank. :jay-he:

As someone whose made jokes on both zoro and sanji people get way more mad and quote the hell out of me when its zoro
As for sanji moe usually quotes me switching out ssnjis name for zoro or saying that zoro is more trash lol. Others usually just join in on shitting on sanji
Tho i do shit talk zoro more cause its 70% of the time funner than sanji imo

Unlike those 2 i actually respect the yonko and admiral

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

In Thirsty Gen:

Shishio: “Jack the Drought is such utter trash, he can’t withstand even a single ISDS. Weakest Yonko commander.”

Shishio: “Honestly if I was a Jack fan I’d be more focused on losing my virginity than wanking a fictional cartoon elephant.”

I can’t even tell if those are exerts from discord or something you whipped up lmao, it’s that believable. But I wouldn’t even consider Shishio that bad. He at least is willing to talk and trade insults.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

In Thirsty Gen:

Hahahhahahfah lmfao is this legit ?

Yeah, no. The Zoro fandom is notoriously thin skinned. Not saying every Zoro fan is, but they don’t handle banter half as well as Sanji fans.
I never said they not thin skinned or anything regarding banter but Zoro fans will dig their heels in and throw back twice as much shit as you throw at them. They, will, not, budge. Lol.
It could be because the Year of Sanji hardened any remaining Sanji fans out there but they Typically take jokes at their expense in stride and hit back fine.
Those are not the worst ones I was talking about though. I was not talking about the majority of any fandom, merely the worst of the worst from each group. :smithnie:

:goyea:

Yall can hate all you want, but Z v S gets the most traffic. Heck I joined OJ because of Z v S, and I never knew what a forum was at the time.

Zoro vs Sanji will forever be the most entertaining topic. Oda is smart to never give an answer to such a thing. Make one impressive one arc, then let the other one top it in someway in the next. Have it carry on, and weve got ourselves a bloodbath.
Oda makes one impressive one arc then makes the other top it? I’ve never seen Sanji top anything zoro has done. Congratulations on trying to secretly wank Sanji to bad it’s false though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I never said they not thin skinned or anything regarding banter but Zoro fans will dig their heels in and throw back twice as much shit as you throw at them. They, will, not, budge. Lol.
I’m gonna have to strongly disagree. I’m not gonna out anyone but there are definitely more people who come to mind in this regard from the Zoro fandom online than the Sanji one these days.

I’m gonna have to strongly disagree. I’m not gonna out anyone but there are definitely more people who come to mind in this regard from the Zoro fandom online than the Sanji one these days.
Is that not what I just said though?

Zoro vs Sanji discussions are the absolute worst versus discussion on the planet. The worst thing about it is that you can be anywhere, even in places where neither Zoro or Sanji should make an appearance, yet you will still find them.
This is a prime example:

Oda makes one impressive one arc then makes the other top it? I’ve never seen Sanji top anything zoro has done. Congratulations on trying to secretly wank Sanji to bad it’s false though.
As I said, Z vs S discussions suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.