Zoro vs Sanji and Yonko's vs Admirals(Which fanbase is the worst?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to Zoro vs Sanji they really are the worst but imo some of the Zoro fans I would say are a bit worse than the Sanji fans, if someone simply makes fun of Zoro some of those Zoro fans get really defensive and acts like you insulted them. Most Sanji fans I've seen usually take the jokes about Sanji very well or just counter them, and when it comes to power level discussions they are both evenly bad.

J

Jo_Ndule

1. Zoro & Mihawk fanbases
2. Shanks fandom
3. Admiral & Yonko stans
3.5 Doffy fans
4. Roger & WB wankers

Sanji fanboys are desperate ever since WCI tragedy
But Zoro fanboys are the most cancerous and delusional , they insult whenever they cant argument

That's why Z vs S will remain toxic : desperate wankers vs Delusional wankers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Yeah, no. The Zoro fandom is notoriously thin skinned. Not saying every Zoro fan is, but they don’t handle banter half as well as Sanji fans. And before anyone says I’m defending the Sanji fandom or whatever, I have no strong sway towards either character and joke on both. It could be because the Year of Sanji hardened any remaining Sanji fans out there but they Typically take jokes at their expense in stride and hit back fine.
Zoro fans thin skinned? You smokin pot? Lol

Zoro fans have thickest of skin...we get hate from across the fanbase - Luffy fans, Shanks fans in specific and yonkou fans in general, Sanji fans, general op fans, kidd fans, law fans, Hawkins fans, Commander fans....you name it...

Whenever we say something we immediately get branded as wankers despite most of the stuff said seem pretty legit and based on some evidence....like zoro can cut kaido based on him getting enma (dragon slaying sword)and ryuma legacy.

We get hate, we are branded as toxic or wankers or trolls....

Yet, We never get tired of defending zoro, nor we go around dis respecting our favorite character like what happened in wci with Sanji, nor we lose our mind if sometimes Zoro portrayal doesn't go our way....

We have highest of perseverance when it comes to debate, and we always find ourselves in the midst of the argument in almost all threads yet you will not see us breaking down....

we have utmost unity and when we get shit instead of crying or backing out we all hit back with 1000 times more force ....

And, you say we are thin skinned? What a joke...

1. Zoro & Mihawk fanbases
2. Shanks fandom
3. Admiral & Yonko stans
3.5 Doffy fans
4. Roger & WB wankers

Sanji fanboys are desperate ever since WCI tragedy
But Zoro fanboys are the most cancerous and delusional , they insult whenever they cant argument

That's why Z vs S will remain toxic : desperate wankers vs Delusional wankers
Zoro's my fav OP character, but Zorotards on OJ were so toxic they kinda ruined it for me.. Also, Z Vs. S has been debated since long ago but it wasn't this cancerous previously. Idk why so many fans have become toxic lately, now wherever you look there's always Zoro Vs Sanji..

They're all garbage tbh

What we need is more folk like the guy that wanks Chopper. At least he's orginal
Oda makes it so God damn hard to wank chopper
Like post timeskip hes cried for like 70% of his panel time
:josad:
Tho i do gotta admit he was fun in wci but oda still needs to give my boi some actual love and highlight.

You can barely even see the back of his head in this panel lol

This thread lmao:ihaha:

Since were flaming every fandom. Lets be real Zoro fans are the most delusional species that have ever existed. Zoro vs Kaido is becoming more and more normalised, and im getting scared for future generations:believe:

Literally no difference between Zoro fans and Casual OP fans that think anything can happen. Just disregard 900 + chapters of story structure, and say fuck it.....Zoro will defeat the arc antagonist. Who be like this:whitepress:

I said what I said:pepelit:

This thread lmao:ihaha:

Since were flaming every fandom. Lets be real Zoro fans are the most delusional species that have ever existed. Zoro vs Kaido is becoming more and more normalised, and im getting scared for future generations:believe:

Literally no difference between Zoro fans and Casual OP fans that think anything can happen. Just disregard 900 + chapters of story structure, and say fuck it.....Zoro will defeat the arc antagonist. Who be like this:whitepress:

I said what I said:pepelit:
So why did zoro get odens sword? Why is oda stressing that the swords carry on the will of the swordsman ? Why did momo receive the snake slayer and Hiyori said she wants to kill orochi. Why did oda not have zoro go all out in the new world . Connect the dots and stop being a hater because your fav character gets the side kick treatment

So why did zoro get odens sword? Why is oda stressing that the swords carry on the will of the swordsman ? Why did momo receive the snake slayer and Hiyori said she wants to kill orochi. Why did oda not have zoro go all out in the new world . Connect the dots and stop being a hater because your fav character gets the side kick treatment
- Quick PU
- Hes not stressing that. He said it like once or twice. Means nothing when Zoro barely has enough will to survive Kamazou's stab.
- You literally answered your own question. Yes Hiyori wants to defeat Orochi, which Zoro will do.
- Because Oda doesnt care about Zoro nearly as much as he cares about Luffy. Which is why he makes him only fight fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.