General & Others Zoro vs Sanji is the most forced "rivalry" of all time

I don't see Zoro being Luffy's rival, never, it's a thing you can't even imagine... for me it's a distance between these 2.

while Zoro and Sanji are really rivals in every way.
Can't even imagine ? big distance ? lol it's not like luffy since post skip did crazy things by himself that put him way above others because it's not the case clearly.
Luffy literally needs help everytime to beat his opponent, run of out of haki after few minutes and can't even move, the mighty FS became useless, the mighty ryou became useless and now even adv.coc is becoming useless and he has the right to take his opponent multiple times. heck even sometimes his villains pity him and there are some big flaws in his fights ...

Don't act like all luffy's wins come from his hardwork and skills only ...

I don't understand how anyone can actually believe that Oda wants us to think Zoro and Sanji are close when Zoro consistently receives better portrayal than any on luffy's 'rivals'.

Zoro used advanced CoC in the same chapter luffy unlocked it. Imagine how many people would jump on the 'Kid > Zoro' bandwagon if Kid was the one that did it, yet when Zoro does it he's still being compared to Sanji lmao.

They're not close anymore. Never will be.
Remember me a moment who's fighting a Yonko while stabbed and who's fighting a commander after senzu bean and at 100% health?

Tell that to Oda who calls them wings which implies they gotta be near each other in power and importance in order to push Luffy forward to be PK.
For making both dispute or clash Iver bounties, some other issues.

The rest is your headcanons
Post automatically merged:

Why zoro does not do that when someone praises luffy's power ?
Because zoro knows luffy is stronger and the captain
Only his fans think otherwise.

I mean...what's the problem?

Whenever Luffy and Zoro are alone, neither plays 2nd fiddle. We recently saw this on the roof and it has happened in Whiskey Peak, Water 7, Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, DR and Wano.

Whenever Zoro and Sanji are alone, neither play 2nd fiddle. We recently saw this against King and Queen and it has happened in Arlong Park, Loguetown, Long Island, Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, Return to Sabody, Fishman Island and Wano.

Whenever Luffy and Sanji are alone, neither play 2nd fiddle. We saw this in Skypia against Satori and in WCI against BM.

Whenever all 3 are together, they perform similarly with Luffy usually taking the lead. We saw this in Loguetown, Enies Lobby, Return to Sabody and Fishman Island.

If you use scenes of Zoro and Sanji together to call them equals, same applies to Luffy-Zoro and Luffy-Sanji.
Zoro always plays second fiddle to Luffy
Whenevee he's with luffy, he gets to be a bodyguard and doesn't get the hype/portrayal that luffy gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't even imagine ? big distance ? lol it's not like luffy since post skip did crazy things by himself that put him way above others because it's not the case clearly.
Luffy literally needs help everytime to beat his opponent, run of out of haki after few minutes and can't even move, the mighty FS became useless, the mighty ryou became useless and now even adv.coc is becoming useless and he has the right to take his opponent multiple times. heck even sometimes his villains pity him and there are some big flaws in his fights ...

Don't act like all luffy's wins come from his hardwork and skills only ...
I can't imagine, it doesnt cross my mind, it's crazy. Luffy works on another level only. There is no rivalry between the captain and his underling.

You skipped Whiskey Peak and Zoro's introduction.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Tashigi is Zoro's rival. I couldn't careless about Zoro's rivalries. They're all weak compared to him, except Kuina.
Really good competition indeed. Nami is a referee now ?
It's not a competition. Luffy was fighting because he tought those guys were good and Zoro killed them and Zoro tried to defend himself. If someone try to kill you will you take this as a challenge ?
Zoro's introduction ?

No one truly believes Sanji is Zoros rivals

Die hard Sanjitards know how pathetic sanji is and cling on to Zoros nuts to keep Sanji relevant despite them knowing damn well Sanji is a low diff material for Zoro.

If any Sanjitard tells you Zoro and Sanji are close in strength don't take them seriously because they are liars and just baiting you. Either ignore them or bait them back.

Look at what Zoro did on roof top, and ask yourself can Sanji even do that at the end of story?

These pathetic things like "wings" are constantly brought up by Sanjitards because they genuinely have no standards. They truly have no hope for their character and they are content with clinging on to Zoros nuts for the rest of their lives as One Piece fans so they can keep sanji relevant.
:cheers:

Strength Zoro > Sanji

Sanji even admitted inferiority to him 🥱

Where as V.S Luffy neither of the two knows who’s stronger..

Sure we can say there’s a rivalry but it’s over trivial matters nothing serious hence why I’ve always believed Zoro = Luffy.

Luffy just has the panel time to back it up unfortunately Zoro doesn’t have that luxury so all powerscaling comes down to conjecture.

Last edited: