Character Discussion Zoro vs. Sanji: Who got more W's through proving their haters wrong?

Zoro was below Doflamingo ❌️
Zoro was only vet level coming out of the timeskip ❌️
Zoro vs YC3 Denjiro ❌️
Zoro vs Who's Who ❌️
"No... no way can Zoro jump from fighting just Pica to taking on 2 top tiers!!!!?" ❌️
"No... no way can Zoro jump from fighting Pica to beating the strongest yc!!!!!!?" ❌️
Zoro will never get same powerup as luffy in the same arc, especially since Zoro hasn't even got the basic version of CoC ❌️

Easily Zoro. This is just counting Wano.
These were some YouTube level takes… like people saying “Zoro and Sanji beating commanders makes Luffy look bad!”

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Don't chat shit then
He got his leg snapped by vergo and negged by doffy who is in the yc3/2 range at best
He didnt do shit to page one with his rs
And needed 2 power ups exoskeleton and ifrit jambe AND FOR QUEEN TO BE DISTRACTED to scrape past queen which he promptly collapsed after
In no way shape or form does that put him near yc1s let alone arguably above some

WON'T HURT KAIDO WITH ENMA WITH HIM?!

WAS THIS AN INFAMOUS TAKE?

King breaking his SWROD wasn't a hater take it was for Ni dai plot.

Dragon Blaze strongest? don't remember that being a hot take given he literally said Ashura is later on

Zoro not fighting King wasn't a hater take.. even Z bois were on board with it.. remember how they got exposed for calling it a low diff against King?
Yes, even some Zoro fans said some of this, but what matters is that his Haters really insisted on them

When Zoro was on the Roof, dozens of his haters said that he will only be there as a support with Killer & won't really hurt Kaidou, they actually said no one can hurt Kaidou except Luffy (Especially when in Chapter 1001, Zoro's first attack against Kaidou wasn't that impressive)

Yes, people said Zoro's sword gonna break for theory purpose but his haters agreed with the theory cuz it would make Zoro look much inferior than King & they were saying that he needs more magical swords & stuff like that. But i don't mind if you don't count this one, at the end i said "Around 10, not necessarily 10 exactly"

Yes, dragon blaze being zoro's greatest feat on the roof was a famous line, especially after being hit with lightning afterwards, the moment they saw Zoro's Failed Attack, they said this is a reference to ryuma's feat & hence why ZKK won't happen & Zoro won't do a better feat, especially since it seemed like Zoro charged his entire haki on that attack

Zoro not fighting King was very famous, there are dozens who said his opponent is Who's Who or jack or queen (because they thought Sanji gonna fight King instead)

Yes, even some Zoro fans said some of this, but what matters is that his Haters really insisted on them

When Zoro was on the Roof, dozens of his haters said that he will only be there as a support with Killer & won't really hurt Kaidou, they actually said no one can hurt Kaidou except Luffy (Especially when in Chapter 1001, Zoro's first attack against Kaidou wasn't that impressive)

Yes, people said Zoro's sword gonna break for theory purpose but his haters agreed with the theory cuz it would make Zoro look much inferior than King & they were saying that he needs more magical swords & stuff like that. But i don't mind if you don't count this one, at the end i said "Around 10, not necessarily 10 exactly"

Yes, dragon blaze being zoro's greatest feat on the roof was a famous line, especially after being hit with lightning afterwards, the moment they saw Zoro's Failed Attack, they said this is a reference to ryuma's feat & hence why ZKK won't happen & Zoro won't do a better feat, especially since it seemed like Zoro charged his entire haki on that attack

Zoro not fighting King was very famous, there are dozens who said his opponent is Who's Who or jack or queen (because they thought Sanji gonna fight King instead)
thats the thing we're not including friendly fire now are we.. coz bruh the threads on Zoro low diffing king.. ouff..

this is about haters hell bent on crap not shared opinion..

besides you Honestly can't argue that people took Zoro fighting WW and Jack and Queen (literally contradicts the polls in sanji fandom) ... were hell bent on as zoro fans calling out sanji Ap being weak and him needing daddy suit.. in a group fight?

comon man

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
A W here is defined as a character surpassing the expectations of his haters.

Example: Sanji fans claiming that Zoro will not even reach the roof top, which he did. Meaning, Zoro surpassed that expectation and earned a legitimate W. Since I, so spontaneously know of no W in Sanji's favor, I'd list those Ws regarding Zoro I can think of spontaneously. Maybe the Sanji fandom will help me out with Sanji here.

Zoro's Ws so far:

> Claim: Zoro won't reach the roof top. Reality: He did. --> W
> Claim: Zoro won't fight Kaido. Reality: He did. --> W
> Claim: Zoro won't reopen Kaido's scar or scar him. Reality: He did. --> W
> Claim: Zoro won't fight King, Sanji will. Reality: Zoro fought King. --> W
> Claim: Zoro won't have Conqueror's Haki. Reality: Zoro has. --> W

5x W for Zoro. Which in turn means 5x L for his haters. Should there be Ws I forgot, feel free to comment.

Pretty much

and you can count what you like until it sit with logic but honestly these are pretty nonsensical takes for even haters (ig the standards here but still)

the Dragon blaze one i'd still say people would debate that on both sides.. so i dout that was a hater take too

Zoro did function both as support and offense with enma but again you'd actually expect them to be prevalent takes among haters but bruh you barley found threads being made about it you can count it as one if you think it was prevalent coz i was new back then and didn't notice much expect for bs about sanji's charcter and strength

thats the thing we're not including friendly fire now are we.. coz bruh the threads on Zoro low diffing king.. ouff..

this is about haters hell bent on crap not shared opinion..

besides you Honestly can't argue that people took Zoro fighting WW and Jack and Queen (literally contradicts the polls in sanji fandom) ... were hell bent on as zoro fans calling out sanji Ap being weak and him needing daddy suit.. in a group fight?

comon man
I didn't say anything about Sanji Ws & Ls, you can distribute them however you like

And this thread is about "Beliefs of Z or S Haters about their respective disliked character"
Zoro Fans claims about Zoro who turned out wrong or Sanji Fans claims about Sanji who turned out wrong are not part of this thread's question. Also it doesn't matter if those haters beliefs had some supporters from the opposite fandom, this is just about the haters.

I didn't say anything about Sanji Ws & Ls, you can distribute them however you like

And this thread is about "Beliefs of Z or S Haters about their respective disliked character"
Zoro Fans claims about Zoro who turned out wrong or Sanji Fans claims about Sanji who turned out wrong are not part of this thread's question. Also it doesn't matter if those haters beliefs had some supporters from the opposite fandom, this is just about the haters.
the gist i got was.. takes that haters were hell bent on that got proven wrong

ultimately i didn't take those into consideration with support from the opposition coz it would no longer be a hater opinion Only

@comrade clarification please on this

the gist i got was.. takes that haters were hell bent on that got proven wrong

ultimately i didn't take those into consideration with support from the opposition coz it would no longer be a hater opinion Only

@comrade clarification please on this
Zoro fans notice the takes of his haters more than sanji fans
While Sanji fans notice the takes of his haters more than zoro fans

I remember all those claims cuz i spent a really good amount of time debating a lot of people & defending zoro
So i'm certain that zoro haters repeated those things a lot

I could have added "Enma wasn't a Nerf", cuz King fight literally proved that Zoro wasn't releasing his entire Haki in fear that enma might kill him, but i didn't cuz some people still deny. So i really made sure to pick the ones i'm 100% certain of