Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

Like I said, before. Luffy's fought while hungry, why is that concept so hard for you guys to grasp?
and you did add opinions, the killer getting One-shotted.
So what if Luffy's fought hungry? luffy fought hungry he still ended up eating Cracker and Katakuri's food to get strength. This didn't happen with Zoro so why does that matter regarding Zoro if Zoro never got food mid battle. Are you saying the situations are the same?

Also Zoro fought while hungry and won while he was hungry. So?????

And how many Attacks Did Killer tank?

So what if Luffy's fought hungry? luffy fought hungry he still ended up eating Cracker and Katakuri's food to get strength. This didn't happen with Zoro so why does that matter regarding Zoro if Zoro never got food mid battle. Are you saying the situations are the same?

As this Arc progesses and our boi Zoro shines gonna prove all the Zoro haters wrong

That's one instance, Luffy's usually not eaten. though he does occasionally. My point being the one instance Zoro has too, it's so damn detrimental to him.

Last edited:
That's one instance, Luffy's usually not eaten. though he does occasionally. My point being the one instance Zoro has too it so damn detrimental to him.
What do you mean Luffy’s usually not eaten? What we are discussing is whether Luffy is hungry. Was he hungry in Dressrosa? No. The entire arc took place over the span of like three hours. Was he hungry in Punk hazard? What about Marineford? What about Amazon lily and Impel Down and Sabaody and thriller bark and any other fucking arc? When has Luffy ON PANEL been stated to be hungry and then fought after being stated to be hungry? Stop making up some random head canon that Luffy is always hungry. The only times this has come up is WCI.

And I gave TWO FUCKIN INSTANCES. Cracker and Katakuri are TWO INSTANCES.

Now I'm getting angry. Shit. I won't respond again until you actually make a real point

What do you mean Luffy’s usually not eaten? What we are discussing is whether Luffy is hungry. Was he hungry in Dressrosa? No. The entire arc took place over the span of like three hours. Was he hungry in Punk hazard? What about Marineford? What about Amazon lily and Impel Down and Sabaody and thriller bark and any other fucking arc? When has Luffy ON PANEL been stated to be hungry and then fought after being stated to be hungry? Stop making up some random head canon that Luffy is always hungry. The only times this has come up is WCI.

And I gave TWO FUCKIN INSTANCES. Cracker and Katakuri are TWO INSTANCES.

Now I'm getting angry. Shit. I won't respond again until you actually make a real point
Dressrosa spans more than just 3 hours. fyi Too much went on to just be three hours, Rebecca did get him food near the beginning. The thing is Luffy is always hungry. It's usually not until he saves everyone does he get a big meal.

Not it's not just only come up in WCI, WCI may be the first time Luffy starved himself, for Sanji.

You're really going to tell me Food and eating isn't on his mind? hah

It's not my fault you don't see the point. Stay angry IDGAF.

even the raw panel @ImmaIvanoM shared to conclusively prove zoros stomach was growling from hunger got conveniently ignored lmfao
Yeah lol this is highly toxic and eventhough I '' blocked it'' it's still a bother cause it gives its shitty ''opinion'' everywhere Zoro is involved even indirectly and then people who didn't block it start answering and it derails the entire thing into shitty ass trolling...

Zoro says he got hit because he was careless. Zoro does not comment on why he passed out.

So the official translation says its hunger. The Japanese raws say its hunger.

But you are saying the Fan translation is correct. Why is the fan translation more correct than both the official and the original Japanese that Oda wrote? Please explain to me why these fans are more correct than Oda.
That is apart of the discussion of why he fainted, not by poison or hunger. Again nothing proves it was hunger if the first thing he is thinking and dealing about is how it happen and no mention of it.

The translations are shown more dizzy than hunger, so Idk what you mean that Japanese all equal hunger when many got dizzy instead of hunger. There are credible translations than just one place, you know what right? We would see a fixed on that if it was errors on many places.

Who say you know what Oda meant on when he wrote it when same guy had Zoro admit it was his fault and not hinting it was poison or hunger to take him out. I am not doubting Oda, but doubting where Zoro-Fans get headcannon Zoro is now like Luffy that he has hunger problems. Please stop with that and admit Zoro took huge loss when even he didn't excused how he went out.

Baroque Works
Mr. 1 (lowest number)
Mr. 2 (second lowest)

God's Army
Ohm (0% survival rate)
Satori (10% survival rate)

CP9
Kaku (2200 doriki)
Jabra (2180 doriki)

Beasts Pirates
King (highest value below ace; bounty unknown)
Queen (second highest value below ace; bounty already revealed)

All this should tell you who Zoro and Sanji fight this arc.

Baroque Works
Mr. 1 (lowest number)
Mr. 2 (second lowest)

God's Army
Ohm (0% survival rate)
Satori (10% survival rate)

CP9
Kaku (2200 doriki)
Jabra (2180 doriki)

Beasts Pirates
King (highest value below ace; bounty unknown)
Queen (second highest value below ace; bounty already revealed)

All this should tell you who Zoro and Sanji fight this arc.
I agree, but Satori and Ohm weren't pushed as rivals compare to the other enemies to be honest, but you do have a point with King and Queen.

foh Sanji ain’t having a bigger fight than zoro in wano. Stop trolling 💀💀💀
The Grandmaster is about to show how his training borne fruit my friend. :cheers:

Oda confirmed his fight vs King, which implies that another bigger one is around the corner. Why would he spoil us all.