Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

Luffy's always hungry... Why should it matter for Zoro? Oh because then it makes you're argument invalid. Very rarely does Luffy get to be sated and fight.
So Oda puts stomach gurgling noise in the panel of Zoro passing out because the two things are unconnected.

The last time Zoro passed out from hunger after defeating an enemy was in chapter 5 but when 900 chapters later Oda has Zoro passing out and he puts the SFX for hunger in that very panel of Zoro passing out AND THEY ARE UNCONNECTED.

Oda just lacked what to put in the panel and just put that there for fun? Also Oda makes sure Zoro doesnt eat anything for Days and then has Zoro asking for food right before the fight BECAUSE REASONS. None of that actually matters. Oda is just fucking around I guess

see dizzy on many translations than hunger. Again Zoro make it look like it was not hunger or poison. Zoro's word is more canon and he admits it's his fault, not because poison and hunger. Got deal with that.
Zoro says he got hit because he was careless. Zoro does not comment on why he passed out.

So the official translation says its hunger. The Japanese raws say its hunger.

But you are saying the Fan translation is correct. Why is the fan translation more correct than both the official and the original Japanese that Oda wrote? Please explain to me why these fans are more correct than Oda.

So basically, Luffy hungry; Still fights like a boss. Zoro hungry; Faints like a bitch.

It's that simple. If both are having stomach growls, Ones after a fight, the other is during/ending of a fight. Zoro isn't up to snuff.

That wasn't jackassery. That was annoyance.
Luffy in his last 2 major fights had free access to food thanks to the df powers of his opponents, against katakuri eventually still mentioned how he was hungry, and fainted after winning as well. . .

And as Imma mentioned, zoro was hungry before the fight, he didnt get hungry while fighting.

Not to mention that my point was moes inability to accept evidence, because he argues that zoro being hungry was not a factor as he is denying the stomach growling.

And no:
"Do you not have eyes? Did you read what I said? did you see what I Quoted? Or are those eye's just for decorations?"

This is jackassery.

Luffy in his last 2 major fights had free access to food thanks to the df powers of his opponents, against katakuri eventually still mentioned how he was hungry, and fainted after winning as well. . .

And as Imma mentioned, zoro was hungry before the fight, he didnt get hungry while fighting.

Not to mention that my point was moes inability to accept evidence, because he argues that zoro being hungry was not a factor as he is denying the stomach growling.

And no:
"Do you not have eyes? Did you read what I said? did you see what I Quoted? Or are those eye's just for decorations?"

This is jackassery.
Annoyance. With a toss of trolling. But call it whatever, idc.
I've said Luffy is usually hungry before fights, but here you Zoro stans making excuses for Zoro.

Lol either way Zoro's fucked, either it's from hunger or from getting stabbed and couldn't take the pain.
So let's establish a sequence of events that happened in the manga.

Zoro is figting Gyukimaru WHILE HE'S HUNGRY.

Hiyori comes up and Zoro asks for food in exchange for beating killer.

Zoro starts fighting Killer WHILE HUNGRY.

Gyukimaru Interrupts and Zoro gets tagged

Zoro prevents Killer's entire body from moving by Flexing his torn muscles WHILE HUNGRY.

Killer retreats and tries to attack and then gets one shotted.

Zoro waits for Gyukimaru to leave.

Zoro passes out with the SFX of Hunger directly in the panel of him passing out.

Are these not the events of that happened?

Like notice I haven't added any opinions. These are just the direct sequence of events as they played out. Right?

So let's establish a sequence of events that happened in the manga.

Zoro is figting Gyukimaru WHILE HE'S HUNGRY.

Hiyori comes up and Zoro asks for food in exchange for beating killer.

Zoro starts fighting Killer WHILE HUNGRY.

Gyukimaru Interrupts and Zoro gets tagged

Zoro prevents Killer's entire body from moving by Flexing his torn muscles WHILE HUNGRY.

Killer retreats and tries to attack and then gets one shotted.

Zoro waits for Gyukimaru to leave.

Zoro passes out with the SFX of Hunger directly in the panel of him passing out.

Are these not the events of that happened?

Like notice I haven't added any opinions. These are just the direct sequence of events as they played out. Right?
Like I said, before. Luffy's fought while hungry, why is that concept so hard for you guys to grasp?
and you did add opinions, the killer getting One-shotted.