Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

Manga Canon : ''Zoro asks Hiyori for food immediately before fighting Killer.
Read the official manga if you've forgotten. Or write a letter to viz to complain''

Analphabetism/retardation : ''Nah, still not the case as of course anyone would be hungry after being fainted down and waking up from long nap. Doesn't prove it as that reasonable and normal response for anyone.

Again you got issue, go have tissue with other translators''

Can't even read properly...
Common decency dictates to read a statement, understand it and answer accordingly but apparently not everybody has decency.

Ps: looks like an open bar for trolling and/or twisting others words in here.
NOTED!
even the raw panel @ImmaIvanoM shared to conclusively prove zoros stomach was growling from hunger got conveniently ignored lmfao

God you're hopeless.
Did you read what I said instead of replying like a jackass? It's not that hard. You accuse me of random rambling but I can throw that right back at you. :laughmoji:
Do you not have eyes? Did you read what I said? did you see what I Quoted? Or are those eye's just for decorations?
Who was replying like a jackass again?

Anyhow, since you seemingly missed the context. imma and moe were talking about zoros stomach growling, with moe arguing that some translations had it as "dizzy". And as the official translation was not enough evidence for moe, imma then pulled up the raw panel to show that the raw text is the same as when luffys stomach was growling back in wci.

Moe though conveniently absolutely ignored that part while also failing to understand the rest of imma's points, which led lolonois to point it out, and me adding how the raw panel was conveniently ignored, following the trend of moe usually not caring about evidence at all.

Luffy's always hungry... Why should it matter for Zoro? Oh because then it makes you're argument invalid. Very rarely does Luffy get to be sated and fight.
And now tell me how this fits what i explained to you in detail above.

Who was replying like a jackass again?

Anyhow, since you seemingly missed the context. imma and moe were talking about zoros stomach growling, with moe arguing that some translations had it as "dizzy". And as the official translation was not enough evidence for moe, imma then pulled up the raw panel to show that the raw text is the same as when luffys stomach was growling back in wci.

Moe though conveniently absolutely ignored that part while also failing to understand the rest of imma's points, which led lolonois to point it out, and me adding how the raw panel was conveniently ignored, following the trend of moe usually not caring about evidence at all.

And now tell me how this fits what i explained to you in detail above.
So basically, Luffy hungry; Still fights like a boss. Zoro hungry; Faints like a bitch.

It's that simple. If both are having stomach growls, Ones after a fight, the other is during/ending of a fight. Zoro isn't up to snuff.

That wasn't jackassery. That was annoyance.