Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

Nah Law is one of main fighters. You don't come back from flashback and choose Law and Kidd besides Luffy in striking first. A lot of you were headcannoning that Zoro be first thing you see back and do epic shit, but Goda once again ruin your dreams lol.

The more you try to hype him, it backfires. Got set him on position he set or you going to be disappointed about it.

Last edited:
Before Luffy got advanced CoA, Law was the only one on Wano who could actually do something against Kaido. No one else could penetrate through Kaido's scales.
Doesn't....that involve Law to have strong enough haki? Why are we making assumptions here

I'm NOT saying he doesn't, but can we actually get fucking confirmation in the manga before resorting to random ass assumptions?

I can’t see this fight happen. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility but there’s no hype revolving around Smoothie whatsoever. Oda usually takes some time to develop an important opponent and create big expectations. Only her title speaks for her but her potrayal is poor and she’s unimportant in the story. King, Queen and Jack are given way more focus and their portrayal is better so I think they’re more likely to fight the strongest characters.

Honestly I have no idea what Oda has in store for BM’s crew.

I can’t see this fight happen. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility but there’s no hype revolving around Smoothie whatsoever. Oda usually takes some time to develop an important opponent and create big expectations. Only her title speaks for her but her potrayal is poor and she’s unimportant in the story. King, Queen and Jack are given way more focus and their portrayal is better so I think they’re more likely to fight the strongest characters.

Honestly I have no idea what Oda has in store for BM’s crew.
Some people have had some cool ideas for them as a means to make the war a bit more varied. I personally like the idea of Sword coming to Wano. The fact that Koby and Hancock are enamored with/admire Luffy makes me think that

A) They will become friends
B) They will come to Wano together to help Drake, since Drake can easily report to Koby that Luffy needs help (he last told him he was imprisoned and the info can be relayed to Hancock)

Plus, Oda is apparently excited for something Hancock related (as well as Sabo and Vivi but I think that is TOTALLY separate). So for the BMP, it'd be cool if Coby, Drake, and Hancock (and whomever else is part of Sword and a powerful Marine) and fought on the good side.

Cause I can totally see:

Hancock vs. Smoothie/Campote

or

Koby vs. Daifuku/Snack/Oven

in some regards. Not to mention I could possibly see a few minks and/or Carrot take on Perospero.

Basically I think the BMP's will get their due diligence during the War.

He may not fight Smoothie but your reasoning is wrong....did Pica have any importance to the plot??.....
Out of Doffy's top four Pica was the least significant plot-wise and was solely there to serve as supposedly the strongest weapon that Doffy had in his arsenal, his devil fruit was more significant than him. Zoro vs Pica was a thing only because Oda had to give Zoro something to do while Luffy and Law handled Doffy.

Smoothie's case is different, while she has got no importance to the Wano plot whatsoever but with Kaido, his Calamities, and the Supernovas on his side she is also not the biggest threat the enemy has to offer. This time, Zoro has better things to do.

S

Shura

Out of Doffy's top four Pica was the least significant plot-wise and was solely there to serve as supposedly the strongest weapon that Doffy had in his arsenal, his devil fruit was more significant than him. Zoro vs Pica was a thing only because Oda had to give Zoro something to do while Luffy and Law handled Doffy.

Smoothie's case is different, while she has got no importance to the Wano plot whatsoever but with Kaido, his Calamities, and the Supernovas on his side she is also not the biggest threat the enemy has to offer. This time, Zoro has better things to do.
Why is she not a threat??....despite her showings in WCI, she is a sweet commander....one of the top fighters of Bigmom.....hiw could she not a threat??....now when did the commander level guys became irrelevant for Zoro ??....

Why is she not a threat??....despite her showings in WCI, she is a sweet commander....one of the top fighters of Bigmom.....hiw could she not a threat??....now when did the commander level guys become irrelevant for Zoro ??....

Zoro has his own thing going on in Wano, the all thing with Yasuie got him involved in the inner struggles of Wano and he has a personal vendetta against Orochi. Him going against King makes much more sense. What exactly there's to do with Smoothie? Like I said earlier, the only thing she has going on for her is her position as a sweet commander and that's not much of a reason to set her up against Zoro when he has a more suitable opponent. There are enough guys in the alliance that can take her on and it will make more sense.

And I never said she wasn't a threat. I said she wasn't the biggest threat. With that being said, as the story progresses, we can see that commander level ain't much of a big deal at this point, and with Smootie's poor showing compared to other yonko commanders add that to the fact that there are probably 8 more other commander level characters in Wano and you end up with nothing more than another fighter in the ring, the only problem is, she is not the strongest.

Doesn't....that involve Law to have strong enough haki? Why are we making assumptions here

I'm NOT saying he doesn't, but can we actually get fucking confirmation in the manga before resorting to random ass assumptions?

I think he's referring to such facts as: Law's DF can effectively take Kaido's heart out (without hurting him), and he can do whatever he wants with it. Let's find out if his heart-muscle has strong haki.
Plus: Law developed a "knife" technique based on his DF-ability, with which he had effectively killed Doflamingo, before he fixed himself with his string-ability from inside. Even if it could be corrected again, this shows an ability which is extremely effective at getting through or downright ignoring a "stronger" opponent's defense. (Let's apply to Kaido's heart...) That was some time back, of course, and could even have improved.

Obviously, Oda won't go the simplest route, and such attacks might not suffice against Kaido, but you and others saying Law is a non-factor because he's not "strong" enough simply ignores some central things about who Law is.