General & Others Zoro was the first in the crew who learned both types of haki

You show me a swordsman able to tell that there's something wrong with a sword.

Was that ever followed up as being CoO post time skip ?

Because Sanji feeling when women ask for help is something we've seen multiple times post time skip, and we have a most recent example in Wano, few chapters ago.

As for the scene with the sea cow, yes, Sanji wanted to feed it for the reasons you explained. Then before the sea cow get's to do anything, Sanji can tell that it's going to attack him.

Yosaku and Luffy who were next to him could not tell that was the case. Luffy is confused and Yosaku is enraged by Sanji's actions.

That scene can be argued to be CoO, to a greater extent than Zoro feeling the cursed aspect of a cursed sword. That's more on the sword being special and Zoro being a swordsman. Like Sanji could tell anything about a dish in a similar manner.

I don't think either are CoO btw. I think the closest thing that directly links with post time skip examples is the Sanji feeling women from afar thing, but i don't think it matters much anyway except as a piece of trivia.
That’s more of a swordsman thing. Luffy couldn’t sense the curse on Nidai but Zoro did immediately
So CoO is called Swordsmen's Thing now? Then Mantra is just Skypieans thing, it's not CoO & Ryou is just Samurai thing, it's not CoA.
Zoro doesn't just sense the Sword is cursed, he can completely sense it when nearby

Here, the curse helps Zoro know that it's Kitetsu, but it doesn't change the fact that he could sense Chopper is carrying a Sword in first place

Stop coming up with new words that fit the conclusions that u want to reach
CoO is sensing what normal humans cannot, each User can be different but it's all CoO, whether they are sensing Emotions or Intentions or Women or Food or Swords ... etc it's still CoO

So CoO is called Swordsmen's Thing now? Then Mantra is just Skypieans thing, it's not CoO & Ryou is just Samurai thing, it's not CoA.
Zoro doesn't just sense the Sword is cursed, he can completely sense it when nearby

Here, the curse helps Zoro know that it's Kitetsu, but it doesn't change the fact that he could sense Chopper is carrying a Sword in first place

CoO is sensing what normal humans cannot, each User can be different but it's all CoO, whether they are sensing Emotions or Intentions or Women or Food or Swords ... etc it's still CoO
The thing is no one else with CoO has shown the ability to sense a curse in a sword so what does Zoro have that’s different than the others? Swordsmanship which involves a connection to a sword.

I’m not saying it’s not I’m just saying you can’t definitively say it is

The example you gave actually shows that Zoro only knew because it was the cursed sword.

Anyway, the discussion of pre time skip Haki among the SH's can't lead to much. No SH had an actual mastery over Haki, and we know that Haki lies dormant in all creatures, so sparse examples of Haki like feats are more trivia than anything.

Sanji's first CoO feat comes even before Alabasta and even Drum Island.

Going back to as early as Little Garden

we have one of the first clear cut examples of Sanji reacting to a woman in danger while not in his vecinity

which we've learned post time skip is one of Oda's way to showcase certain more unique aspects of his CoO within the crew.
I dont know why people are pressed this same feat was done post timeskip.

"Feels like Nami just called out my name"

"I just Sensed a scream coming from Nami"

He's deffo using CoO to sense that Nami is in danger then making assumptions about whats wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro was completly shook and unaware when he first saw real beginner level CoO on Skypeia and he failed to touch Enel/ Aokiji which is beginner CoA so no.
Breath of all things is a path to haki control, but pre skip he had not progressed as far as the fodder on Amazon Lily.
No. He could use CoA at any time after Alabasta. He had no teacher to explain him that it's also useful vs logia instead of just cutting steel.

The funny thing is the Zoro fans have been saying since the introduction of Haki that what he did in Alabasta was Haki.

Unfortunately there is a lot of reader bias when it comes to One Piece.

Zoro showed the basic fundamentals of CoA in his fight with Mr.1

CoA :
Cuts the tree (barrier Haki) making his sword blunt.
Then cuts a stone (showing he cuts what he wants to cut)
Cuts down Mr1 showing flow of Haki.

CoO:
Sensed his Sword
Sensed where stones were going to fall before they did.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro was completly shook and unaware when he first saw real beginner level CoO on Skypeia and he failed to touch Enel/ Aokiji which is beginner CoA so no.
Breath of all things is a path to haki control, but pre skip he had not progressed as far as the fodder on Amazon Lily.
How would Zoro know that certain attacks work on logia ? At that time us readers didn't know - also Haki is something that is turned on its not always enabled - the second you get it.

Nami too has Coo conxenring weather, this was mentioned by vivi when nami was sick. It is highly likely oda allready had planned about it. I had post on different cases in OJ. You know how zoro could sense his swords and nami could sense weather. It is possible it was also the concept of VOAT Luffy could understand animals too, all these thinga are something those three spend a lot of time with

Nami too has Coo conxenring weather, this was mentioned by vivi when nami was sick. It is highly likely oda allready had planned about it. I had post on different cases in OJ. You know how zoro could sense his swords and nami could sense weather. It is possible it was also the concept of VOAT Luffy could understand animals too, all these thinga are something those three spend a lot of time with
So the order of Haki related pre time skip feats goes :

Sanji - Little Garden
Nami - pre Drum Island
Zoro - Alabasta

Third in the crew is close enough for Zoro :cheers:

So the order of Haki related pre time skip feats goes :

Sanji - Little Garden
Nami - pre Drum Island
Zoro - Alabasta

Third in the crew is close enough for Zoro :cheers:
No I it was loguetown for zoro when he knew that kitetsu was cursed. The eeason why he knew that hints at him being able to understand the sword and in my criteria there is no sanji, only luffy zoro and nami

No man i am not talking about that kind of shit, even I can predict that the stray dog will bark at me. :suresure:
Nah, Luffy was surprised and Yosaku went wtf mode why'd you hit it, and they were right there :kayneshrug:

I think both this and the cursed sword thing is reaching to a greater extent than the rest btw.

That's more on the sword being special and giving bad vibes, and Zoro being someone with significant experience in wielding a sword and thus able to pick up on that more so than some random nobody would.

Sanji - Little Garden
Nami - pre Drum Island
Zoro - Alabasta

are the most legit examples for them.