General & Others Zoro was the only worst gen member to not hurt Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro attacks a Yonko once at the start of a battle - LOL HE DIDN’T EVEN HURT HIM :laughmoji:

Sanji follows his dick in the middle of a war and falls into an obvious trap - What you have to understand is that chivalry is a very important part of his character, and also, Black Maria is the true mastermind behind the Beast Pirates, and he has the Raid Suit and is super intelligent and able to get out of any situation, so his absence on the roof isn’t indicative of anything. Hey, Mom? Can I get some more cheese puffs? Why not?! No, it’s past YOUR bedtime!! 😡

Zoro attacks a Yonko once at the start of a battle - LOL HE DIDN’T EVEN HURT HIM :laughmoji:

Sanji follows his dick in the middle of a war and falls into an obvious trap - What you have to understand is that chivalry is a very important part of his character, and also, Black Maria is the true mastermind behind the Beast Pirates, and he has the Raid Suit and is super intelligent and able to get out of any situation, so his absence on the roof isn’t indicative of anything. Hey, Mom? Can I get some more cheese puffs? Why not?! No, it’s past YOUR bedtime!! 😡
KINGSSS MERIENDA, KINGS MERIENDA
IT WILLL HAPPEN, NOT NOW BUT NEXT CHAPTER
I SWEAR

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Last chapter was the chapter about Luffy.
Luffy had the spotlight and shined. Getting that clean hit.
This chapter there's no Luffy wank. It's the real deal. And these often start with the bad guy tanking or dodging shit, to show how strong he is.
So he tanked all of them.
The moment when probably all of them get a chance to really hurt him will come, but luffy will be the one to beat him.

Since when do characters scream when not taking damage??
According to Sanji haters, Page One did not get any damage when he got kicked in the stomach by RS Sanji.

And then people say Sanji didn't make Page One bleed.

And those same people are saying Zoro and Killer make Kaido bleeds based on this panel.

I'm not saying that Zoro and Killer didn't damage Kaido (because if they didn't actually damage him then Kaido won't compliment/praise them in the first place) but to think that they're being contradictory about panels is just weird.:nicagesmile:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
According to Sanji haters, Page One did not get any damage when he got kicked in the stomach by RS Sanji.

And then people say Sanji didn't make Page One bleed.

And those same people are saying Zoro and Killer make Kaido bleeds based on this panel.

I'm not saying that Zoro and Killer didn't damage Kaido (because if they didn't actually damage him then Kaido won't compliment/praise them in the first place) but to think that they're being contradictory about panels is just weird.:nicagesmile:
People changing their perspective about events just to wank Zoro?
Never thought such a thing was possible. :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.