Future Events Zoro will use King of Hell or Ashura on Kaku

C

CensoredbyWG

Lol why Not?

Also claiming RT was fanservice is pure cope
If killer being able to cut kaido isn´t fanservice than nothing is anymore.

2 arcs ago he was being dismembered by doflamingo´s strings.

Up to this point, law never showed any feats to be portrayed as a character able to tank those kind of hits. His strong points are his fruit, inteliggence and attack power skill.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Up to this point, law never showed any feats to be portrayed as a character able to tank those kind of hits. His strong points are his fruit, inteliggence and attack power skill.
Killer never cut kaido.

Yes dummy that shows his endurance
He got beat up stabbed shot dismembered and still went on
No reason why he can't take a bagua to the chest

Pretty sure Killer was using Dura Neg with his scythes there.
Iirc it's like, Sound Manip, similar to Apoo's fruit perhaps. I gotta check Vsbattles to refresh my memory but I know it's likely Durability Negation.

C

CensoredbyWG

Isn´t this regular ryou?
Nah the first one is a DF ability ( duh ) second is.. I'm not sure.
Judging by the name and the way he does it I think it can be inferred that Killer is using some type of sound wave on his opponent since they're called Sonic Scythes and the word Sonic is often related to Sound/Speed ( the character of the same name even produces sound/electricity waves strong enough to create a shockwave and put out an entire city which still go through fences, bushes, etc ).
And we know this is a valid method because again, people like Apoo have been seen cutting people in similar ways.