Future Events Zoro will use King of Hell or Ashura on Kaku

It’s gonna parallel Luffy vs Lucci.

Kaku will show his hybrid, maybe his awakened form, and then in response Zoro will use Ashura or King of Hell.

Ashura specifically would be a great call back to Enies Lobby.

They’ll clash back and forth for a chapter or two and then Zoro will fold him.
Yeah that insect looks dangerous. Let's throw a fucking nuclear bomb at it

It’s gonna parallel Luffy vs Lucci.

Kaku will show his hybrid, maybe his awakened form, and then in response Zoro will use Ashura or King of Hell.

Ashura specifically would be a great call back to Enies Lobby.

They’ll clash back and forth for a chapter or two and then Zoro will fold him.
This means Kaku is an Admiral level opponent then which doesn't make sense because Lucci is clearly below that and he's his superior.

nope....

not going to happen...

only reason Oda went with G5 is making a cue for vegapunk to explain about DF and also Oda likes to draw G5 a lot...so he will do whenever he gets a chance....I am damn sure he will draw G5 even for silliest of things that has nothing to do with fight....

with Zoro, he won't write like that...Zoro just has to use adCoC to finish Kaku...or even adCoA will finish the job

its possible showing that he now can use asura or koh casually is good but i doubt that oda will show 2 chapter of zoro vs kaku it will be shorter than luffy vs lucci

it seems that oda want to show improvement of cp agents and show that they are strong but also show that they're not big treat for an emperor crew
oda want to show that fights after wano aren't like before any more we saw it with fights an clashes after wano he also said its a battle royal and anyone can fight anyone and for that he need to show that even low and mid level opponent and shs aren't like before anymore specially if he don't want to drag story shs will become more serious in they're fights and we won't get fight like first base form then g2 and g3 then g4 and g5 for climax

about kaku i don't think he will have awakening (he had his df for only 2 years) but i also hope that he have awakening because i want to see what sort of goofy design oda will give him

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro isn’t just a YC though
As Far as we know, zoro and sanji alongside jinbe are YC.

Certainly later in the story they will evolve but as of now, they are YC and none of them are able to fight and win 1x1 against admirals.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesnt lose to anyone.
Or you missed that TWO Emperors had to team up to bring Zoro down? :choppawhat:
He took one attack and fell in the ground with lots of broken bones in his body hence why in order to put him in conditions to fight against a YC which is actually his level and label, oda had to pull an asspull with never before mentioned minks' medicine.

He took one attack and fell in the ground with lots of broken bones in his body hence why in order to put him in conditions to fight against a YC which is actually his level and label, oda had to pull an asspull with never before mentioned minks' medicine.
You can twist it as much as you want. There was a map during the war that showed the remaining fighters and who got defeated by who.
Only one got a L but against two yonkou. Go search for anyone in history of OP who got that merit.

Maybe mink medicine was a asspull but Hakai was also a thing created only for Zoro since big mom and kaido never used after. They could have spam it and destroy the whole Wg like they were supposed to do. No one couldn't do anything even Law who can teleport anyone in 1 sec.
But why not ? Yeah you heard it, only to remove Zoro from there.

And btw yeah zoro was broken but even after the medicine x2, King and with damages, he woke up next to the awakened god fruit user.

Zoro for you.

C

CensoredbyWG

You can twist it as much as you want. There was a map during the war that showed the remaining fighters and who got defeated by who.
Only one got a L but against two yonkou. Go search for anyone in history of OP who got that merit.

Maybe mink medicine was a asspull but Hakai was also a thing created only for Zoro since big mom and kaido never used after. They could have spam it and destroy the whole Wg like they were supposed to do. No one couldn't do anything even Law who can teleport anyone in 1 sec.
But why not ? Yeah you heard it, only to remove Zoro from there.

And btw yeah zoro was broken but even after the medicine x2, King and with damages, he woke up next to the awakened god fruit user.

Zoro for you.
Still, he's YC and BELOW ADMIRALS AND YONKOUS, no amount of posts will change.

Oda is the one who made it this way, complain with him, not me.