Future Events Zoro will use King of Hell or Ashura on Kaku

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Kaku is as good as he was before, Asura might be necessary to deal with Yontoryu again.
Just because Zoro's firepower is million times higher than in pre-TS, Yontoryu didnt become anything less problematic.
However, technically, it is possible to deal with it with large barriers but whether he would do that or not, up to Oda.
If I had to guess, he would use Asura sooner than King of Hell in this match-up.

It’s gonna parallel Luffy vs Lucci.

Kaku will show his hybrid, maybe his awakened form, and then in response Zoro will use Ashura or King of Hell.

Ashura specifically would be a great call back to Enies Lobby.

They’ll clash back and forth for a chapter or two and then Zoro will fold him.
I don't see Zoro using either.

Even though Luffy used G5, he didn't use ACoC. I don't see Zoro using ACoC or KoH.
Post automatically merged:

Does Zoro know Ryou confirmed? It's been super vague.
He used it to block hakai.

If Kaku is as good as he was before, Asura might be necessary to deal with Yontoryu again.
Just because Zoro's firepower is million times higher than in pre-TS, Yontoryu didnt become anything less problematic.
However, technically, it is possible to deal with it with large barriers but whether he would do that or not, up to Oda.
If I had to guess, he would use Asura sooner than King of Hell in this match-up.
Luffy folded Lucci without taking one hit of taking the pussy cat serious.

Zoro needs to be doing the same with Kaku.