Future Events Zoro will use King of Hell or Ashura on Kaku

Still, he's YC and BELOW ADMIRALS AND YONKOUS, no amount of posts will change.

Oda is the one who made it this way, complain with him, not me.
For what should I complain ? Something never happened ? For now a pure 1 vs 1 against a top tier didn't happen for Zoro. So why should I give an instant L for Zoro ? Not saying he is stronger or on par because I believe Zoro needs to get stronger. But the moment Zoro could have killed even Kaido in one move, he has his chance against anyone.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t know but Zoro will def use a strong attack with 3 swords and bandana

Luffy used G5 so Zoro should use big guns too
Post automatically merged:

but Hakai was also a thing created only for Zoro since big mom and kaido never used after. They could have spam it and destroy the whole Wg like they were supposed to do.
Like the great Kurwa once said : the rooftop was pure fan service and nonsense

The two Yonko should have erased the SN

If luffy used g5 is possible is also possible that kaku is with his swords and fruit awaken won't bother me I know that this will attract zorohaters like cheese to mouses but oda purposes is that luffy zoro pre TS rivals see their growth

C

CensoredbyWG

For what should I complain ? Something never happened ? For now a pure 1 vs 1 against a top tier didn't happen for Zoro. So why should I give an instant L for Zoro ? Not saying he is stronger or on par because I believe Zoro needs to get stronger. But the moment Zoro could have killed even Kaido in one move, he has his chance against anyone.
He could never have killed kaido lol, he opened a wound and fainted afterwards, kaido was about to kill him before charging on law(who surprisingly survived a direct thunder bagua, but hey, even kinemon survived that so i think kaido isn´t that much of a deal after all lol) .

Zoro´s strongest attack was able to, at most, open an wound on kaido´s chest, it´s a good feat and everything but still FAR from posing any threat to kaido´s life.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He literally said it as a gag. Thank you for stopping it for a second or so but you need a brain to understand it which zolocucks lack so yeah delude yourself into whatever you want.
Lmfao you fucking loser.

He could never have killed kaido lol, he opened a wound and fainted after wards, kaido was about to kill him before charging on law(who surprisingly survived a direct thunder bagua, but hey, even kinemon survived that so i think kaido isn´t that much of a deal after all lol) .

Zoro´s strongest attack was able to, at most, open an wound on kaido´s chest, it´s a good feat and everything but still FAR from posing any threat to kaido´s life.
Strongest attack with a broken body PRE POWER UP

C

CensoredbyWG

Lmfao you fucking loser.

Strongest attack with a broken body PRE POWER UP
Even post power up he would have done much more, kaido´s haki was still stronger than his + future sight and kaido´s speed.

Kaido was understimating SNs and taking a lot of hits on purpose, after seeing that zoro was able to harm him, he would start using FS and his insane speed.

Not to mention the haki difference between those two, it´s wise to remember that luffy DIED against kaido and only survived due to his mythical fruit.

As far as we know, zoro ain´t got no mythical zoan able to bring from the dead so if he fought kaido head on like luffy did pre gear 5, he would be as good as dead.

Truth be told, the rooftop itself had a lot of ridiculous feats:

Law surviving a direct thunder bagua to his face.

Kid tanking a direct big mom´s punch with his face.

Zoro wasn´t supposed to deflect that hakai aswell.

Killer being able to harm kaido aswell lol.

Fan service was strong on that on.