Current Events Zoro won't have a All Out One on One Fight in Wano (until Mihawk.)

Well, in that case, you should be specific and define what full strength and all out means for you.
1) Nothing holding him back (All Swords, no Injuries, able to Fight unimpeded the entire Fight)
2) Either use Asura, or a reason on Why not (If applicable,) not because he didn't Want to.
3) A fight were It's not about finding or exploiting a weakness, or actually hitting him is the goal (Take Pica).
4) Extreme Difficulty, Zoro and his opponent are dealing Damage in the fight. not just One.
5) Zoro or Narrator States (Along the lines of) they were going All Out.

Well this is a problem in sword fights.
You cant expect clean hits from swords, it means instant defeat so damage they deal to each other has to come from other sources.
For example, being kicked, shot with some projectiles, thrown into walls or ground, burned...
So what are your criteria for an All Out Fight? lets talk it out and come to an agreement, before you delete your Account.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So what are your criteria for an All Out Fight? lets talk it out and come to an agreement, before you delete your Account.
First, I am not the one who asked you to bet.
My criteria for all out...
Zoro being overwhelmed physically and in technique, being pushed back.
Pulling Asura is the minimum sign of at least using his best from pre-TS.
Showing new stuff he learning in TS training since he showed nothing new so far.

Perhaps opening his eye if it isnt just an injury however not opening it not necessarily means that he wasnt going all out since it wouldnt help anyway against straight forward opponents like Zoans...
Someone actually resisting Asura and forcing him to improve during the fight could be a good sign for all out as well.
I am sure we will know it's an all out if it happens. We knew for Luffy that he went all out in his last 3 fights, easy to tell.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the next time we see Zoro going all out and at Full Power will be against Mihawk.
Oda as overhyped Zoro to the point were he can't be a real character in the arcs anymore.
Look at Dressrosa, as the prefect example. Zoro's clashed twice with Admiral Fujitora, one of the strongest characters in the Series, just being the rank of Admiral gives him a level of power that we saw in Marineford to be far and away above the Vice Admirals, New World Pirates, and even the Commanders of a Yonko's crew. Even Facing one of the Four strongest Pirates in the entire World. With Feats that are World shaking (Literally). And Zoro clashed with one in Dressrosa.
And because of Bad Writing and Plot, Zoro then spent the rest of the Arc either doing nothing or wasting time. His "Fight" was Pica was so one sided that it was just them wasting time until he actually delivered the final blow. and Because the "BirdCage" couldn't go down until Doflamingo was defeated by Luffy, Zoro couldn't try and cut it because plot and because he can't fail at things any more.
This is nothing new for Zoro, actually for multiple arcs there is something holding him back.
(Arlong Park- he was injured and missing two of his swords)
Drum Island- Frozen for the majority of the arc)
(Thriller Bark- Missing a sword for his big solo fight)
Saboady Archipelago- Injured)
There have been many times were Zoro at Full Strength would have been enough to fight the Main villain himself and end the arc, but because Luffy is the One who has too do it, Zoro gets sidelined.
Because Luffy, Law, and Kid are the ones who have to beat Kaido (Especially Luffy) and there are so many other powerful fighters like Marco who might actually be a better match up to him, Zoro is either going to fight King without going All Out or he is going to Fight the entirely of the Mimiawarigumi and the Oniwabanshu all 10 Thousand and Fukurokuju and Hotei, again with out going All Out.
Even with Zoro getting a New Sword in Wano, and getting Stronger, we don't know by how much and are going to have to be told, because we haven't seen him go all out prior to getting it.
Ok actually i agree with most of your post, the only thing i don't agree is the fact that Zoro vs King should be his first real, it could either be 100% or 80% because Zoro trained his haki.
Because if we need to wait for all out Zoro against Mihawk, it means Zoro is already at WSS lvl which is not the case obviously.
It's a Shonen progression i would say. Zoro needs to fight King, Shiryu and at least a guy like Kizaru before to be able to defeat Mihawk.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Buddha closed his eyes to meditate, Zoro closed his eye to train his spirit.
He didnt want to but Mihawk cut him to make a point and take it seriously. :optimistic:
I will be disappointed if he just straight up opens it and says that he forgot to open it or some shit xDDD.

Rayleigh also has a scar on his eye yet he's using it normally I think it will be something like this basically.

First, I am not the one who asked you to bet.
My criteria for all out...
Zoro being overwhelmed physically and in technique, being pushed back.
Pulling Asura is the minimum sign of at least using his best from pre-TS.
Showing new stuff he learning in TS training since he showed nothing new so far.

Perhaps opening his eye if it isnt just an injury however not opening it not necessarily means that he wasnt going all out since it wouldnt help anyway against straight forward opponents like Zoans...
Someone actually resisting Asura and forcing him to improve during the fight could be a good sign for all out as well.
I am sure we will know it's an all out if it happens. We knew for Luffy that he went all out in his last 3 fights, easy to tell.
Fine so lets go with this then.

Dude tf are u sleeping or what ? It's @HA001 who is betting with u not @nik87
Both Names and Numbers. I don't even remember who I'm betting with. I was seriously going to delete my account at the end of The year anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Timeskip started 10 years ago and we still havent seen Zoro go all out, I’m tired of waiting. Zoro vs King better finally show us what Zoro can do. Not trying to wait another 50 years until he finally fights Mihawk.
if you believe the articles it could only be another five till Mihawk.