Powers & Abilities Zoro's AdvCOC, Can He Do It Outside KOH Mode?

Will we witness Zoro's first AdvCoC attack outside KOH against Lucci?

• Total voters
There is nothing odd about it.
It is the same move in all 3 cases - Bird Dance.
I can find you Shishi SonSon performed with 2 swords drawn out, doesnt mean it isnt 1-sword style Shishi Sonson...
Do find it please. If he names it as that and is shown explicitly to be only one sword, because otherwise it is rashomon.

Sword in his mouth, 2 swords drawn and yet he used a single sword move.
There is no 2 sworded Bird Dance just like there is no two sworded Shishi SonSon.
The names would change, it would have been Rashomon, as you said.
Bird Dance wouldnt be Bird Dance.
Yes thank you for proving my point.

Even though Zoro uses 2 sword style here he actually names that death lion song is a single sword style move unlike what happened with bird dance.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes thank you for proving my point.

Even though Zoro uses 2 sword style here he actually names that death lion song is a single sword style move unlike what happened with bird dance.
But i'm not sure how that proves that the 1035 Bird Dance move was KoH though...

Like yea, Zoro didn't call it out as 1SS: Bird Dance but simply Bird Dance. But does that change the lack of a smoke cloud - which is present whenever KoH is used & named?

Where did he name Bird Dance as Nitoryu? :kaidowhat:
Bro, you are making Zoro's moveset look more complicated than Fenaker does...
Bruh. It is not that complicated.

Every other time he used bird dance he named it one sword style move except from when he was in koh mode.

Similarly he named death lion song as one sword style move that it is ,even though he was using 2 swords at the time.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bruh. It is not that complicated.

Every other time he used bird dance he named it one sword style move except from when he was in koh mode.

Similarly he named death lion song as one sword style move that it is ,even though he was using 2 swords at the time.
But he wasn't in KoH mode because he calls that out and we also see no fumes...
We know Bird Dance is one sword style whether he calls it or not. It's that simple, I dont know what yall are even arguing about here...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fair,this is.

The steam from the previous post was not. Simply because Zoro had told you he goes constantly all out on his haki ,if he switched it on and off constantly he wouldn't be at risk of dying according to himself.
But even in 1035, he is drawn for multiple stretches without that smoke cloud/overflowing CoA around his swords & just CoA hardening highlighted.

But i agree mostly - we only have one chapter's worth of content when it comes to KoH, maybe this arc will clear it up.

No he didn't.

And that attack actually shows how odd it is.

When he uses one sword style attack,Zoro has only One sword out and he names it one sword style.

Bird dance even though it is one sword style move wasn't name as that in King fight.
It is one thing to keep all three swords out in the fight ,but to not even say the one sword style move is one sword style move and completely omit it? Fishy.
Immediately in Bonney's rescue he went back to saying it as one sword style.
:crazwhat:

[
But he wasn't in KoH mode because he calls that out and we also see no fumes...
We know Bird Dance is one sword style whether he calls it or not. It's that simple, I dont know what yall are even arguing about here...
I really don't get what is so confusing.

My point was from the start that Zoro never left Koh mode and bird dance is part of that.
Is it clear until now?

To increase my point,I said Zoro would have named the one sword style of Bird dance like he always does . Ok now?

And you see how you use the same argument in the end ? "He calls that out" you said.

What I was saying ? That he would call it out.
What is the difference?

@ConquistadoR then simply removed the point of not being named by showing the 360.

Really simple stuff and I totally don't get confusion .

This was the part which wasn't clear, to me too frankly.
It just sounded a bit confusing while reading initially, idk why.
I don't know tbh how it can't be clear.

I was Answering to this
"Zoro performed a non-KoH ACoC attack against King.
"

With
No he didn't.
Literally my first words on my first reply..

I Had quoted nothing else, so it was clear(apparently only to me:catcry:) what I was refuting.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't know tbh how it can't be clear.

I was Answering to this"

With .
Literally my first words on my first reply..

I Had quoted nothing else, so it was clear(apparently only to me:catcry:) what I was refuting.
Yea its seems simple in retrospect so i understand your reaction xD.
I just thought you were just arguing that the Bird Dance was also a KoH move & not that Zoro never left KoH mode itself for the entire later half of the King fight.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
[

I really don't get what is so confusing.

My point was from the start that Zoro never left Koh mode and bird dance is part of that.
Is it clear until now?

To increase my point,I said Zoro would have named the one sword style of Bird dance like he always does . Ok now?

And you see how you use the same argument in the end ? "He calls that out" you said.

What I was saying ? That he would call it out.
What is the difference?

@ConquistadoR then simply removed the point of not being named by showing the 360.

Really simple stuff and I totally don't get confusion .
Your point about never leaving KoH is the first time I hear this... We literally see him in several scenes without aCoC and without KoH fumes...
You think Bird Dance would lose Ittoryu call out when used in KoH? Why would that happen... Shouldnt it get KoH call out which it didnt have?

The difference is that KoH is the new thing that he is showing off and should be called everywhere first time being used while he doesn't need to call out the style of old moves because we already know which style they are...

There is no proof whatsoever that Bird Dance was KoH, not by visuals and not through naming. I hope I was clear why your argument doesnt sound convincing.

It is to my understanding that Zoro actually never leaves out in KOH mode once he used it against King.

Or what he said about it, that it would kill him if he keeps going all out on his haki would make no sense.

That bird dance didn't have fumes and only one sword has black lightning, I agree.

I'm thinking that was a visual error.

I know manga and anime are different, and this is the first time I'm gonna reference the anime, but take a look at this:

Zoro was still in KOH mode in the animation when he used bird dance.

@CbShadow @nik87 @ConquistadoR @Afroking @Franosuke

The only time we see Zoro use AdvCOC was during that span of time where he first used KOH up until he defeated King.

The point is, after Wano, Zoro hadn't used a casual AdvCoC yet.

Luffy just kicked Kizaru with advCOC, casually.

I am in no way saying Zoro can't do it but I'd like a panel where Zoro would use AdvCOC casually, without activating KOH first or if you may without his bandana on.