Powers & Abilities Zoro's Conqueror's Haki is Different

How do characters gain stronger or weaker CoC?

• By becoming stronger in their chosen fighting style

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • They can't. They're born with a certain, unchangeable innate capacity to learn CoC.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • They display dedication to their dream (e.g. Zoro)

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • They actually achieve their dream (e.g. Ryuma, Mihawk)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • By becoming more charismatic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Den_Den_Mushi *: per the poll, I think one can strengthen their Haoshoku through:
  1. Growing as a combatant
    • What Rayleigh said to Luffy
  2. Strengthening your drive/ambition in the pursuit of your dream
  3. The actualisation of your dream
    • Maybe this is just a subclass of #2.

There's something you said that stuck with me. I don't remember the entire line, but roughly paraphrased, it was something along the lines of:
"Even a peasant boy can have the willpower of Kings".

King's statement to Zoro in this chapter seems to provide evidence of that:

After seeing Zoro's Haoshoku, he comments on his kingly ambitions.

I'm leaning hard towards: "anyone can become a sovereign if only their ambition/drive/willpower is great enough" **. And isn't that the core of what "haki" is? One's will?

@Doggo: re: Zoro being lucky to be born as one of the people with Haoshoku.

*: I haven't read the thread yet, I'm just responding to the poll. I'll read the thread and respond later in a separate post.
**: It would also explain Mihawk's training of Zoro and comments on forging Kokuto (it seems like Haoshoku is required for that).

maybe the man who got part of is head burn off, getting a lava fist into his chest and 267 sword wounds, 152 gun wounds and shot by canon 46 times while being quit sick.
Dude, you really think Oda is gonna make a DF User have better CoC than a Non-DF User? (When comparing Highest Tier only ofc)
WB had Top Stats in everything but he wasn't best in any, he was simply Perfect Man/Fighter who had it all

Kaido Endurance > WB's Endurance
BM's Physical Stats > WB's Physical Stats
Teach DF Powers > WB's DF
Shanks CoC > WB's CoC
Mihawk's Weapon & Close Combat > WB's Weapon & Close Combat

Zoro definitely possess Strongest Willpower
All Luffy's Crew will become Best in their Specialty

You think there will be a Better Doctor than Chopper EOS? Better Cook than Sanji? Better Historian than Robin? Better Navigator than Nami? Sniper for Usopp? ... etc

Luffy recruited Strongest Fighter, he can't settle for anything less than The Best
And since Zoro is not a DF User nor does he have Non-Human/Modified Body, then the things he will reign supreme in are Haki & Fighting Style.

EOS Zoro Santoryu > Any Fighting Style
EOS Zoro CoC > Any CoC

Luffy on the other hand is more Special, he isn't a Simple King, he have another Ability that is Unique to him & Superior to even CoC.
So by saying Zoro is Best CoC User, it's not said to undermine Luffy's Worth, cuz he will definitely have something even better

I said it once & i will say it again

Zoro is Reverse Blackbeard
Luffy is Reverse Im-Sama

Blackbeard have a Body that can Carry Three DFs, He is a Trion DF User
Zoro have a Body that have Three Times Normal Willpower, He is a Trion CoC User

Zoro's CoC is Most Powerful ever, Luffy will have a different Power that makes him stand out from CoC Users
Mihawk didn't show much interest in Vista even though his Swordsmanship was Amazing, why? Because he lacked CoC

Mihawk only wanted to Fight Prime Luffy, Prime Zoro, Prime Shanks & Prime WB out of those he met
Cuz he only looks for Most Powerful CoC Users, this is why Mihawk told Zoro "Find your Will & know Yourself"

Mihawk have Double-Layered Hawk Eyes, he was gonna be called Clairvoyant & Databook said that he is best at knowing someone Power Level & Potential, it's part of his Character as someone who is looking for Best Fight. So this guy chose Zoro as his Champion, it's because Zoro possess Greatest CoC

This is also why Zoro is related to Cross References (Introduced in a Cross, Bandaged as a Cross, defeated by Two Shichibukai who have Christianity Signs, sent near a Giant Cross by Kuma on Mihawk's Island, took Luffy's Damage ... etc)
It's because he represents a Trion Spirited Individual, which is similar to Concept of Christianity & what the Cross in it represents

Not to mention that He is Santoryu User & have Asura (Which is Trion Demon)
Zoro's Willpower is Most Overwhelming

I think you now know why his OST is called Very Very Very Strongest (Three times the Word Very was used)
Reverse im-sama ? Bro u know something we dont know

@Den_Den_Mushi *: per the poll, I think one can strengthen their Haoshoku through:
  1. Growing as a combatant
    • What Rayleigh said to Luffy
  2. Strengthening your drive/ambition in the pursuit of your dream
  3. The actualisation of your dream
    • Maybe this is just a subclass of #2.

There's something you said that stuck with me. I don't remember the entire line, but roughly paraphrased, it was something along the lines of:
"Even a peasant boy can have the willpower of Kings".

King's statement to Zoro in this chapter seems to provide evidence of that:

After seeing Zoro's Haoshoku, he comments on his kingly ambitions.

I'm leaning hard towards: "anyone can become a sovereign if only their ambition/drive/willpower is great enough" **. And isn't that the core of what "haki" is? One's will?

@Doggo: re: Zoro being lucky to be born as one of the people with Haoshoku.

*: I haven't read the thread yet, I'm just responding to the poll. I'll read the thread and respond later in a separate post.
**: It would also explain Mihawk's training of Zoro and comments on forging Kokuto (it seems like Haoshoku is required for that).
Usopp's Dream proves that there is a way to achieve CoC
Being born with it isn't only requirement

Think of it like DFs
When a DF User dies, his Powers transfer inside a nearby Fruit turning it into a "Devil" Fruit
So when a CoC User dies, someone else will Inherit that Willpower, making him/her a "King/Ruler" Human (WB's Last Words)
And apparently it targets Newborns (Similar to Attack on Titan)

No one can recreate Devil Fruits, so the chances of a Fruit gaining those Powers is a matter of Fate or what others might call "Luck"
Same thing for CoC Users

However, Devil Fruits were definitely created somehow in the distant past, and there is a Limited amount of them
Same thing for CoC, there is a Source for it, a way to bestow that Will among People but that method was Lost same way DFs Method was lost too

Vegapunk & Caesar & Judge were trying to recreate this DF Powers
Expect in the future to see Characters trying to unlock Secret of Haoshoku Haki, which is tied to Usopp's Dream
So that story is reserved for Elbaf (They treasure Strength more than anything, so CoC Users are like Gods to them)

Zoro have Overwhelming CoC because just like Blackbeard can carry Three DFs, Zoro carries Three King's Haki (Asura represents that)
If Blackbeard is presented as a Cerberus who is Guardian of Hell/Underworld, Zoro is Ruler of Hell/Underworld (This ties to Origin of DFs & CoC)

I believe that Zoro aside from his own CoC, he also inherited WB's CoC & will next inherit Kaido's CoC
It's not shown or declared, but He is simply made to be Successor of Strongest Man, Strongest Creature & Strongest Swordsman imo

Dude, you really think Oda is gonna make a DF User have better CoC than a Non-DF User? (When comparing Highest Tier only ofc)
WB had Top Stats in everything but he wasn't best in any, he was simply Perfect Man/Fighter who had it all

Shanks CoC > WB's CoC

You think there will be a Better Doctor than Chopper EOS? Better Cook than Sanji? Better Historian than Robin? Better Navigator than Nami? Sniper for Usopp? ... etc

Luffy recruited Strongest Fighter, he can't settle for anything less than The Best
And since Zoro is not a DF User nor does he have Non-Human/Modified Body, then the things he will reign supreme in are Haki & Fighting Style.

EOS Zoro CoC > Any CoC

Luffy on the other hand is more Special, he isn't a Simple King, he have another Ability that is Unique to him & Superior to even CoC.
So by saying Zoro is Best CoC User, it's not said to undermine Luffy's Worth, cuz he will definitely have something even better
I just think people are going way to fast with zoro being greatest CoC user with very little evidence, zoro is unique CoC user because of Asura but saying his the best CoC user is a I think it's bit premature.

Reverse im-sama ? Bro u know something we dont know
I'm preparing a Huge Analysis/Theory that will answer every single Mystery/Question in One Piece (Even the small random ones)
I never post my full ideas here, i only settle for speculative ideas & some hints or ideas that i'm not sure about yet
Because i wanna leave everything for when that Analysis comes out

However the part where i said Luffy is Reverse Im-Sama, i'm 100% sure of it & i have lot of proof
Just to give you an idea, Triggers of One Piece are Luffy, Zoro & Nami
I discovered that Final Three Villains mirror this Trio, it's like they are Opposite Creatures

These Three Villains are Im-Sama, Blackbeard & The Lurking Legend (His introduction will be So Epic imo, and no he isn't Xebec)
It doesn't mean that Zoro is gonna face Blackbeard, i don't believe that at all, their stories are unrelated, however these Three Villains mirror SH Trio in being Anti-Trigger of One Piece

Hopefully my Analysis will be complete by this coming January
Post automatically merged:

I just think people are going way to fast with zoro being greatest CoC user with very little evidence, zoro is unique CoC user because of Asura but saying his the best CoC user is a I think it's bit premature.
I have tons of Proof, i just can't share it now
I don't blame for anyone not believing this, cuz i'm simply excited & hyped up & stating things without proving them

But trust me, i believed in this based on my research long before Onigashima Raid started
And i also discovered that Luffy is Superior to CoC Users

Think of it this way
Teach is Superior to any DF User & Zoro is Superior to any CoC Users

But Im-Sama & Luffy are Superior to both because of a Unique Power they have (Similar to how Enel was so Overwhelming & only Luffy can Beat him, even though Zoro & Wyper were as strong as Luffy back then)

Shanks CoC > WB's CoC

EOS Zoro CoC > Any CoC

Yoooo you are reaching waaay to hard with those made up categories, mate
Luffy is the fucking main character, he is and can be special in all kinds of regards. Having a DF or that friendship magic power won't confine his power lvl or anything.
He's obviously going to become the PK, surpassing the greatest odds. Dude got unconscious CoC game since Wano, was later seen splitting the sky
How much more can you portray one having an unbeding will? It's like the next step would be calling it out in a SBS or some lmao

His DF will obviously be the extra spice, if he's already rivaling Kaido in advCoC clashes right now.
Oh and he even has a CoC spec confirmed. Man the more I write...

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Zoro, on the other hand, doesn't need to issue a command. He doesn't even register the fodder, lost in thought about Enma and facing away from them, towards King.
I think the "command" here is about trying to tame Enma. Zoro was having a difficult time to understand what he had to do with his haki after all the flashback about problem children kind of swords. Until now he thought he only had to regulate his haki, until realizing it should have been the opposite

And thus he fully embraced the will to tame Enma, indirectly using color of conqueror at will for the first time

And color of conqueror has a certain range of application. In FI, Luffy's color of conqueror could cover the entire plaza. Or how some fodders in this arc were complaining about Big Mom's color of conqueror due to her fighting nearby, with the clash between Luffy and Kaido being at a so high level, it was indirectly hurting the surrounding

So the fodders in Zoro's case just happened to be in the range of his color of conqueror, hence they ended up knocked out by him

Yoooo you are reaching waaay to hard with those made up categories, mate
Luffy is the fucking main character, he is and can be special in all kinds of regards. Having a DF or that friendship magic power won't confine his power lvl or anything.
He's obviously going to become the PK, surpassing the greatest odds. Dude got unconscious CoC game since Wano, was later seen splitting the sky
How much more can you portray one having an unbeding will? It's like the next step would be calling it out in a SBS or some lmao

His DF will obviously be the extra spice, if he's already rivaling Kaido in advCoC clashes right now.
Oh and he even has a CoC spec confirmed. Man the more I write...
Who said Luffy doesn't have Top Top Tier CoC?

Roger, Kaido, WB, BM, Shanks ... etc also have Top CoC & can split Heavens
And if you already know Luffy is Main Character then you should already know he will have a Unique Power that no one have
And it's not CoC, there are already too many Users of that

He have a Fourth Will/Haki, superior to even Haoshoku Haki & Unique only to him
While still having a CoC on par with those who hold Title of Strongest

Luffy recruited the strongest swordsman.

Zoro doesn't belong to Luffy's status, ever. Luffy is the main character, chosen one, likely Joy Boy who is so far mastering every type of haki and is also bound to master his devil fruit in order to face the strongest creature in the world, another D. with more than one devil fruit which happen to also be among the strongest (and probably Xebec's inheritor), the arguably most powerful marine (ever, I'd say) and who knows if Im and the potential there. Oda will make a devil fruit user have better CoC than a non-devil fruit user because not only Luffy is bound to keep being stronger than Zoro, but also because he's obviously the character with the highest willpower in this whole series and so his conqueror's haki will be the most powerful ever in history.

With the final confirmation of Zoro's Conqueror's Haki, it's time to look back over what we know about this ability and how our heroes have unlocked it in the past. Going back over Ace and Luffy's experiences with CoC, it becomes painfully obvious that Zoro, even as a novice CoC user, unlocked it at a much higher level than they did. I'd even go so far as to argue that Zoro's will to become a king has been portrayed as stronger than Luffy's, even given Luffy's 2 years of CoC experience and his continuous declarations about becoming Pirate King. Controversial? Not really, once you look at the evidence.

Just like Ace and Luffy, Zoro's first proper manifestation of CoC was in defence of someone else. Zoro launched his final attack on Kaido just as Kaido was about to finish off a downed Luffy, saying that Kaido should take his head instead:

Now Kaido is no stranger to other Conquerors. In fact, he doesn't really care if the Supernovas are Conquerors or not. As Chinjao said, it's not all that uncommon the deeper you go into the New World, and Kaido's reaction to Luffy's CoC is merely to shrug and go back to drinking himself into a stupor:

But as soon as Zoro displays CoC, Kaido is shocked. Why the sudden interest, Kaido? Could it be that this is his first time seeing advanced CoC physically manifested as an extra set of human limbs? We've only seen CoC in the form of generic black lightning, but Zoro's fighting spirit is clearly on a different, much more tangible level.

Let's also look at how beginners make use of CoC. Observe how Ace and Luffy needed to issue a command in order to impose their will over fodders:

Zoro, on the other hand, doesn't need to issue a command. He doesn't even register the fodder, lost in thought about Enma and facing away from them, towards King.
Zoro's CoC is so strong that he can simply passively KO fodder. This is different to even Shanks, who was actively using his CoC to display dominance in front of Whitebeard and his crew. Let's not also forget that Zoro is a newbie. He shouldn't have that level of control over CoC, when only a short while ago, he didn't even realise he had it. Luffy had the basic form of CoC since Amazon Lily, but wasn't able to use it on command until after the timeskip.

Then again, it shouldn't be surprising that Zoro's CoC is stronger. This man suffered a crippling injury at the very beginning of the story, but proceeded to take on a Logia, an elite martial artist and assassin, absorbed all of Luffy's pain and tore through an entire island of humandrills before Mihawk even started training him. Zoro's fighting spirit is the strongest in the series bar none.

If Haki = willpower, it's no wonder that Zoro's is above all others. None can compare to his determination, and if black blades are related to CoC, it's even more evident that Zoro's CoC (and by extension, Mihawk's as well) would be the strongest in-series.

What do you guys think? Will Zoro and Mihawk end up having the strongest CoC? I legitimately don't see any way for Luffy's willpower to overcome Zoro's at this point.

I mean we can all manipulate the story to push a certain narrative but that doesn't make it 100% true especially if the author doesn't intend for it to be that way.

Clearly at that point Zoro knew Luffy for as long as he does know now to properly judge him /s

:sighting:

Has far as Zoro was concerned Luffy at that point intime Luffy was just some random dumb kid with no drive/motivation other than idling

Last edited: