Current Events Zoro's Desire to Fight Kaido

Who is Zoro's main opponent in Wanokuni?

• Kaido

• King

• Orochi

• Mama

• Queen

• Jack

• Someone else (reply in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok lol,i never get why but everytime i discuss Zoro with you,i always feel from your responses that you are very emotionally concerned and it makes your responses look like you are trying to convince me on something. It may be me imagining things but the wording makes me feel that way and it is not something i like,truth be told lol.

I've given my opinion so you know what i think,i will leave it at that and we will see what happens when the time comes.
Oh yes, my favourite quote. "Time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me."

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Ok lol,i never get why but everytime i discuss Zoro with you,i always feel from your responses that you are very emotionally concerned and it makes your responses look like you are trying to convince me on something. It may be me imagining things but the wording makes me feel that way and it is not something i like,truth be told lol.
I always aim to be persuasive in debates. I try to convince everyone (except those I write off as lost cases, but I usually don't engage them).

If you're neither trying to persuade your interlocutor nor open to changing your mind, why debate at all?

I always aim to be persuasive in debates. I try to convince everyone (except those I write off as lost cases, but I usually don't engage them).

If you're neither trying to persuade your interlocutor nor open to changing your mind, why debate at all?
I was not debating, received a tag from you and stated my opinion.
I rarely get around to argue longly on a topic(if you've ever noticed) as I'm not here to convince anyone,as long as i state my opinion,I'm fine bro.

You talk about being open to change my mind when you are not open to listen to other opinions.
Did you bring evidence for what you claim? Yes. Does it mean it will go 100% that way? No but you insist for people to only look your way,like it should be the only possible outcome somehow.

I'm just making sure you get this is a behaviour of yours i don't get along with,but sure don't mind me and go ahead like you always do.

I leave the heated debates to others.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes, my favourite quote. "Time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me."
It is a pretty good quote if you ask me.

Nice day to you new guy or girl.

Last edited:
I was not debating, received a tag from you and stated my opinion.
I rarely get around to argue longly on a topic(if you've ever noticed) as I'm not here to convince anyone,as long as i state my opinion,I'm fine bro.

I leave the heated debates to others.

It is a pretty good quote if you ask me.

Nice day to you new guy or girl.
Thx buddy, have a great day too.

A swordsman is someone who is very strong in the crew and very focused that's why they are usually the second mate. Following that logic Zoro should fight Shanks because he is a swordsman too. And still, even tho you say that he should fight king because they are both swordsman you should read the manga and realize that as of right now, Zoro doesn't give a fuck about King and I highly doubt that he will care. King was protecting the rooftop standing between Luffy and Kaido yet Zoro didn't care and he just wanted to go for Kaido. In past arcs Zoro would've challenged that guy that stood between his captain and his goal but now it was different. Zoro doesn't have any business with King and that's all.
Hmmmm sounds familiar. I wonder why. :catpole:

Maybe you Start using your brain a Bit more. You constantly talk about the in-verse reasons but I am asking you what you think the reasons are for Oda to do that? Let's be honest here. What is the most likely reason?

Call me crazy but I think that Luffy will 1v1 Bm and Zoro might 1v1 Kaido. Of course those are weakened Yonkos. And when I mean weak I mean very very weak. We know how much luffy desires to pummel suck Kaido but it would be pretty dope if Luffy ends up trusting Kaido to Zoro so Luffy is able to go after BM. Either that or Zoro kills a Kaido that gives his best shot to destroy the capital. And yes, here I am wanking both Luffy and Zoro. :specialmeh:
Ok. You are indeed crazy.