Future Events Zoro's immediate future

H

humanbeing

Kaido will be defeated and driven out from Wano. i doubt he will get killed the strawhats never killed any opponent more or less.

H

humanbeing

Kaido literally said 2 chapters ago he won't be driven away from wano.
yes he doesn't need to be killed or driven out he will be Luffy's subordinates and take orders. just read the speculation you will come to know that is Luffy's (Joyboy) power

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes he doesn't need to be killed or driven out he will be Luffy's subordinates and take orders. just read the speculation you will come to know that is Luffy's (Joyboy) power
No he does need to be killed. Or he will keep coming back to wano

I expect Zoro to beat King extreme dif

If Oda does things well a single Shishi Sonson might suffice, this is why I anxiously hope that this fight will not be portrayed.
That will never happen, King would literally be the worst character in Wano.

Little to no characterization and get casually 1 shotted by Zoro?

:usoprice:

Rufi fans:
"Zoro killing Kaido is such an unrealistic scenario and shit writing in general"

Also rufi fans:
"Kaido asking condom Jesus if he can be his nakama is a good conclusion to Wano"

Nothing bad about it considering we don't even know how it will be done.
You might just end up liking it if you discard your personal agenda...
Hey, mate, this is a little OTT, but remember when you said the plot will make it so Zoro does not molest Shiryu when they finally meet?

This elixir side effect is actually the way. Zoro really will be nerfed for the next 2 arcs because of this.

Your prediction came true again, mate. Congrats!:cheers: