Future Events Zoro's immediate future

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
he was not able to crush Luffy and Luffy will defeat him . Luffy will conquers his will
Dont be delusional... He crushed Luffy 4 times already and you say he was not able to crush Luffy...
Luffy may defeat him after all the fighting and favorable circumstances but Luffy wont have the same luck next time, Kaido will crush him.
No single Conqueror has been conquered. Not even those whose will has been crushed - Crocodile and Moriah, and they dont have CoC...
I want to embrace ZDK and ZKK, that would be a real deal. It's so sad King gives no hype.
Fighting Zoro is instant hype. :cheers:
Hey, mate, this is a little OTT, but remember when you said the plot will make it so Zoro does not molest Shiryu when they finally meet?

This elixir side effect is actually the way. Zoro really will be nerfed for the next 2 arcs because of this.

Your prediction came true again, mate. Congrats!:cheers:
Yeah, I remember, it is one of Oda's usual solutions to keep Zori in check.
The injuries received in Wano may indeed be the way how he will pull it off or he will find another solution. :catblush:

I need clarification regarding the mink medicine.

Zoro gets healed and is in good health for x amount of time. When the effects run out, it's not that Zoro's physical injuries return just the pain which is doubled? Does that include the pain from fighting Kaido and Big Mom or just damage taken after whatever opponent(s) he fights from now on?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I need clarification regarding the mink medicine.

Zoro gets healed and is in good health for x amount of time. When the effects run out, it's not that Zoro's physical injuries return just the pain which is doubled? Does that include the pain from fighting Kaido and Big Mom or just damage taken after whatever opponent(s) he fights from now on?
Yes