Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
Wouldn't even need a full on flashback to explain Zoro's lineage, even Kozaburo could of made a few offhand comments (while watching Zoro train) to explain most of it.

Could of even used the fox to help, and then just the readers piece it together.

Lol at dudes here pointing fingers at Ls of each other fanbases.
"your character got an L"
"but your character got a bigger L"

Let's be completely real here instead of coping, and push aside agendas for once.

Fact is, unless your fav is Luffy, you all have been handed Ls by Oda post TS, no amount of pointing to Ls of other characters is going to change that.

Post timeskip (especially since Wano) has been basically LOda non stop sucking Luffy 24x7 (Dresrossa exempted cause Doflamingo = GOAT, and side characters got good shine in the arc as well)

All other strawhats and supernova (except maybe Law to a small extend) have suffered.

Amongst Strawhats, Zoro is my fav and Sanji my 2nd fav; Zoro and Sanji were two characters who I enjoyed the most pre TS, they are both clowns now even tho I still like them for what they used to be. Everything Oda sidelined/abandoned about Zoro in the land of samurai and swordsmen is indefensible, except to Zoro haters who pretend/want Zoro to be "just another strawhat". Don't get me started on Sanji post TS......don't tell me whatever he is now is even remotely comparable to the detective/Mr Prince stuff he used to pull pre TS.
And the only reason their respective fanbase don't agree on this is because they are at war with each other, that they are on defensive against everything of their side's character or constantly trying to find "Ls" of the opposite side's character. But deep down they know it's true.
Basically, massive COPIUM.

Remember the expectations people had on Kid during the Udon prison times.........and then remember what that turned into.

I've pretty much given upon Ussop and Chopper as characters. Any moment Ussop get would be too little too late at this point. Chopper is basically mascot now and barely a functioning character.

Coming to Wano specifically, and Kaido........
Imagine Kaido not getting a character or a backstory in his own damn arc!! I don't want to hear excuses of "saved for Rocks", doesn't matter. If Kaido indeed get a backstory 100 chapters later, it would be too late and wouldn't have remotely the same impact cause we would've moved on.
Plus, there could've been plenty for Kaido outside of his rocks period - like his backstory pre Rocks, backstory with King & forming BP post breaking out of lab, him getting to know about Joyboy and how he came to believe he was the one, how/why he later realized that he wasn't Joyboy, his persona changing from Roger/Luffy-esque when he met King to the suicidal maniac he is now etc.
ALL of the above doesn't involve Rocks AT ALL. At least directly.
Kaido, the dude who basically defined the entire post TS until end of Wano, doesn't have a character moment or backstory. What a damn joke!!

And then there is rumors that he cut short the Wano arc because of film red. If true, that makes LOda the biggest sellout PoS.

H

Herrera95

All those 25 people from Wano were Shimotsuki's?

Well whatever. This still isn't canon unless Oda puts in manga.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol at dudes here pointing fingers at Ls of each other fanbases.
"your character got an L"
"but your character got a bigger L"

Let's be completely real here instead of coping, and push aside agendas for once.

Fact is, unless your fav is Luffy, you all have been handed Ls by Oda post TS, no amount of pointing to Ls of other characters is going to change that.

Post timeskip (especially since Wano) has been basically LOda non stop sucking Luffy 24x7 (Dresrossa exempted cause Doflamingo = GOAT, and side characters got good shine in the arc as well)

All other strawhats and supernova (except maybe Law to a small extend) have suffered.

Amongst Strawhats, Zoro is my fav and Sanji my 2nd fav; Zoro and Sanji were two characters who I enjoyed the most pre TS, they are both clowns now even tho I still like them for what they used to be. Everything Oda sidelined/abandoned about Zoro in the land of samurai and swordsmen is indefensible, except to Zoro haters who pretend/want Zoro to be "just another strawhat". Don't get me started on Sanji post TS......don't tell me whatever he is now is even remotely comparable to the detective/Mr Prince stuff he used to pull pre TS.
And the only reason their respective fanbase don't agree on this is because they are at war with each other, that they are on defensive against everything of their side's character or constantly trying to find "Ls" of the opposite side's character. But deep down they know it's true.
Basically, massive COPIUM.

Remember the expectations people had on Kid during the Udon prison times.........and then remember what that turned into.

I've pretty much given upon Ussop and Chopper as characters. Any moment Ussop get would be too little too late at this point. Chopper is basically mascot now and barely a functioning character.

Coming to Wano specifically, and Kaido........
Imagine Kaido not getting a character or a backstory in his own damn arc!! I don't want to hear excuses of "saved for Rocks", doesn't matter. If Kaido indeed get a backstory 100 chapters later, it would be too late and wouldn't have remotely the same impact cause we would've moved on.
Plus, there could've been plenty for Kaido outside of his rocks period - like his backstory pre Rocks, backstory with King & forming BP post breaking out of lab, him getting to know about Joyboy and how he came to believe he was the one, how/why he later realized that he wasn't Joyboy, his persona changing from Roger/Luffy-esque when he met King to the suicidal maniac he is now etc.
ALL of the above doesn't involve Rocks AT ALL. At least directly.
Kaido, the dude who basically defined the entire post TS until end of Wano, doesn't have a character moment or backstory. What a damn joke!!

And then there is rumors that he cut short the Wano arc because of film red. If true, that makes LOda the biggest sellout PoS.
A fan made the family tree apparently and oda just said yes

Too many people. Sasuke is damn near the real Protagonist of Naruto.

Not just Zoro, any crew member. Sanji receiving his arc doesn't mean it's good. Sanji was executed in WCI.
But at least Sanjis fights still have a story attached to it that’s somewhat engaging.

Honestly the biggest execution is still Usopp.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda said lineage is irrelevant because Zoro is all about hard work and he didnt create any lineage himself.
This is just fans annoying Oda to the point that he basically went like - fine, whatever you just said.
It literally doesnt matter to Oda. Exactly what most Zoro fans wanted - Zoro's parents being unknown.