Powers & Abilities Zoro's Oni Giri Cut Kaido

Did Oni Giri Cut Kaido?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
The dots we see flying off Kaido are drops of blood.

They are coloured red in the official coloured manga:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Never thought it was fire lmao.
Aah, I recall that some people did back in the day.

Didn't think you were one, it's just something else I noticed when I checked the coloured manga for the Rooftop battles.

It was CoC coating. Kaido says "You use it to!?!?" after getting cut.

Would love for anyone trying to debate this to explain why Kaido specifically calls out Zoro using CoC directly after this attack, then saying it'll leave a scar on him, when the only person to do that was Oden with ACoC before router login.

Last edited:
Also Hiryuu Kaen was COA not fire:
Cinera you left for months , that you are just caught in things we already discussed months if not a year ago
Zoro has purple flame , indicated with Sound effect in red :

yeah when Flame caught Ryuma's body

It's called Boo : sound effect of flame .

Link :
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Help:Japanese_SFX
http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/index/ho

<> Purple flame is hotter than Blue flame by 24 times .

Zoro had blue flames since TS which can burn to crisp not like someone's blue flame that couldn't even burn clothes .

<> King had a Red Flame and with Haki it became Magma like flame :

<> So Adding Haki to Flames makes them stronger , and this is what happened when Zoro added a large quantity of Ryuo to his Blue Flame .

Coloring, even if its from an "official" source (that Oda does not supervise...), is semi-canon at best.
There were no cuts on Kaido.

Welcome to a world where people are cut or impaled on a daily basis with no scars except "meaningful" ones. I mean next you're gonna say Kinemon didn't pierce him lol
He Is not taking about scars: literally on the next page of that chapter there was a close-up of Kaido's neck where we see that they only managed to "press" Kaido's skin, but not to cut it in any way.

In fact, even in the anime scene they adapted that page without any blood because, guess what, it was clear there wasn't any.

He Is not taking about scars: literally on the next page of that chapter there Is a close-up of Kaido's neck where we see that they only managed to "press" Kaido's skin, but not to cut in any way.

In fact, even in the anime scene they adapted that page without any blood because, guess what, it was clear there wasn't any.
At no point in the manga could you see where the Scabbards pierced him.

If you really wanna go down the "doesn't look like that in the anime" rabbit hole you can go down it and get your monkey ass lost

At no point in the manga could you see where the Scabbards pierced him.

If you really wanna go down the "doesn't look like that in the anime" rabbit hole you can go down it and get your monkey ass lost
Lol, at least have you read what I wrote or are you too butt-hurt by the truth? Lol

At least try to answer with something that vaguely touches what I wrote next time.

At least try to answer with something that vaguely touches what I wrote next time.