General & Others Zoro's path to wss mirroring Luffys path to becoming an emperor

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
Luffy become Yonko after Kaido, according to your logic Luffy should've become PK as Zolo becomes WGS. So this alone should debunk your argument.

Also Luffy didn't power up vs Doflamingo.
Zolo powered up vs Alber.

Again this debunks it.

Aokiji (who is Akainu's equal) is in BB pirates and Shiryu as confirmed no.2 is around Admiral level.

There should be no power difference between Shiryu and Admirals. Again this debunks the idea of Shiryu being training for stronger opponents.

Also, Shiryu and Mihawk are in the same positions, both are Yonko underling.

Katakuri and Kaido were not in same position. As for WGS should put Mihawk above, even the skill difference between them isn't close, Shiryu who was equal to Magellan by only swordsmanship (I doubt they would say Vista is equal to Magellan if Vista was head jailer in Impel Down), Shiryu has still a powerful DF to balance it and once awakens it, it will be on different level.

Another thing is, Mihawk trained Zolo, Kaido didn't train Luffy.

Zolo and Mihawk can never be rivals like Luffy and Kaido after Mihawk trained Zolo for 2 years, now they are more like friends rather than rivals.

Its better if Mihawk loses to someone before they fight, so Zolo surpasses them.
How was Magellan and Shillew portrayed differently? They were in same position or not?

Can we all agree that for what we've seen so far, Shillew has been depicted as equal as Magellan, which I think it's fair to say means they are, strength-wise, in the Vice-Admiral -- Admiral range?
Also, given that Shillew's fruit, unless otherwise stated and without knowing the awakening, is quite useless?
Post automatically merged:

Association fallacy.
They don't draw those thinking they're hot and erotic. That's the difference.
A teen who is, say, 15 should not see King fully naked when they're clicking on a thread.
A teen who is, say, 15 should not see King like this, but he can read One Piece where Nami or Robin have been countless time just as naked?

Ima add my prediction for sanjiโ€™s equivalents for his journey to being a top tier just because I want to

Laffitte aka his Doflamingo/king

Beckman aka his katakuri/shiryu

Kuzan aka his kaido/mihawk

Doflamingo aka joker and Alber aka king
  1. Birds
  2. People used to live on the top of the red line before having it taken away from them
  3. Both lowkey fit the heavenly demon them
  4. Both work in connection to kaido
  5. Luffy and zoro's first emperor commander tier opponents
  6. Luffy and zoro both winning using a form that forces excessive haki usage
    • G4
    • Koh

Katakuri and shiryu
  1. Force luffy and zoro to develop the observation haki to the next level in order to win
  2. Final challenges before their big top tier fight
  3. Might be mirror matches
    • Luffy and kata is obvious
    • Shiryu like zoro might stive to be king of hell as well especially as previous warden of impel down. Shiryu like zoro gives bloodthirsty swordsman vibes

1. World's strongest creature + pirate kaido and world's strongest swordsmen mihawk
  2. Luffy took kaido's emperor position and zoro will take mihawk's wss title
  3. First top tier fight for luffy and zoro
Makes sense. Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>Mihawk and Yonko title>>>>>>>>>>WSS tho

You believe you had things all figured out until Oda had Zoro face Lucci. The character Luffy needed to use G5 against, failed to remove as a threat, and didn't see him worthy of the Yonko title at the time.
:milaugh:

You believe you had things all figured out until Oda had Zoro face Lucci. The character Luffy needed to use G5 against, failed to remove as a threat, and didn't see him worthy of the Yonko title at the time.
:milaugh:
I donโ€™t think Lucci or potentially even kizaru changes anything
Lucci might not be zoroโ€™s main fight of the arc and kizaru wouldnโ€™t be a solo

I donโ€™t think Lucci or potentially even kizaru changes anything
Lucci might not be zoroโ€™s main fight of the arc and kizaru wouldnโ€™t be a solo
Doesn't matter how you look at it Lucci is YC level so that's Zoro's second YC level opponent.

I do agree Lucci may not be Zoro's main opponent. The way things are going with Luffy out of commission after Zoro beats Lucci he will fight Kizaru.
:zosmug: