Powers & Abilities Zoro's Speed Slash comparison

Was Zoro's slash of Apoo similar to Hakuba in Dressrosa Colluseum?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Reactionary from whom? People on the sidelines?
Zoro didn't have other people seeing it, since it was a surprise attack. Maybe Queen was looking or no, we don't know.
Hakuba was looked by Sabo and Bartolomeo with this second unable to see it.
That's what you asked?
From the people who could not see the attack

Hakuba: People in the ring he destroyed

Zoro: Drake and Apoo

Hence why I asked if it's similar. You view it as a suprise attack from both Zoro and Hakuba

I view it as it was to fast for them to see Hakuba or Zoro's attack

From the people who could not see the attack

Hakuba: People in the ring he destroyed

Zoro: Drake and Apoo

Hence why I asked if it's similar. You view it as a suprise attack from both Zoro and Hakuba

I view it as it was to fast for them to see Hakuba or Zoro's attack
What you view is clearly wrong, it's not what is drawn in the chapter.
There is no panel of Apoo aware of Zoro's intention, nor Drake's. They don't know that Zoro is about to attack.

Pretty different with Hakuba since the people are paying him attention.

There is no panel of Apoo aware of Zoro's intention, nor Drake's. They don't know that Zoro is about to attack.

My question to you is, in each situations, were the opponents able to see the attacks coming due to it being a surprise or due to Zoro and Hakuba being too fast?

My question to you is, in each situations, were the opponents able to see the attacks coming due to it being a surprise or due to Zoro and Hakuba being too fast?
First, you can't ask that question about Zoro since they were not paying attention to him in his scene. There is no speed feat here.

Second, yes and no for Hakuba. Not all people were paying attention to him, so only the ones around him were blitzed, not the rest. He was too fast for those who were paying attention, so yes to your question, he was too fast for them seeing him.
But, actually, that doesnt matter since Bartolomeo couldnt see him and Bartolomeo > everyone in that block except Hakuba. So even if they were paying attention, it won't change the outcome, they would get blitzed.

First, you can't ask that question about Zoro since they were not paying attention to him in his scene. There is no speed feat here.

Second, yes and no for Hakuba. Not all people were paying attention to him, so only the ones around him were blitzed, not the rest. He was too fast for those who were paying attention, so yes to your question, he was too fast for them seeing him.
But, actually, that doesnt matter since Bartolomeo couldnt see him and Bartolomeo > everyone in that block except Hakuba. So even if they were paying attention, it won't change the outcome, they would get blitzed.
I can since Apoo held off Drake and Zoro simultaniously before, now all the sudden Apoo can't hold them both off after all his hype.

I understand your point in regards to people not paying attention to each person there fore not being able to see and react to their respective attacks. But IMO those people regardless if they were or weren't paying attention didn't have the skill to see him. Same with Apoo's lack of CoO to not be able to see Zoro slash him.

I can since Apoo held off Drake and Zoro simultaniously before, now all the sudden Apoo can't hold them both off after all his hype.

I understand your point in regards to people not paying attention to each person there fore not being able to see and react to their respective attacks. But IMO those people regardless if they were or weren't paying attention didn't have the skill to see him. Same with Apoo's lack of CoO to not be able to see Zoro slash him.
Apoo was only dodging and blocking, and that ofc wouldn't continue for much time since he is not a CQC user unlike Drake.

Zoro's equal characters could react and do something against his speed when he uses that Iai technique:
-Zoro vs Ryuma (Rashomon)
-Zoro vs Kaku (Shishi Sonson)
So Apoo could deal with that speed if the situation was a fair 1 vs 1.

It was just a flying slash dont know why are u guys thinking its a great feat blah blah

Queen reaction to it was a gag not serious at all so ....queen didnot even comment on that feat at all

- Hakuba movement speed > Zoro movement Speed
-Zoro reaction speed vs Hakuba reaction speed cannot be compare as we do not know at all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It was just a flying slash dont know why are u guys thinking its a great feat blah blah

Queen reaction to it was a gag not serious at all so ....queen didnot even comment on that feat at all

- Hakuba movement speed > Zoro movement Speed
-Zoro reaction speed vs Hakuba reaction speed cannot be compare as we do not know at all.
So what you are telling us is that Queen intentionally allowed Zoro to split his weapon in his hands? :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Similar to Hakuba?

Last time I seen, that mid tier got stopped and restrained by the likes of Robin.

Robin isn't blitzing 2 WG members, while giving one of them a heart attack.

Disgusting to even compare these two characters.

Close or delete this thread.

Apoo was only dodging and blocking, and that ofc wouldn't continue for much time since he is not a CQC user unlike Drake.

Zoro's equal characters could react and do something against his speed when he uses that Iai technique:
-Zoro vs Ryuma (Rashomon)
-Zoro vs Kaku (Shishi Sonson)
So Apoo could deal with that speed if the situation was a fair 1 vs 1.
If Apoo can't even see or comprehend Zoro's speed, that was a frontal attack and in his line of sight, in that situation, then he won't be able to do the same in a 1v1 fight.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, Zoro's speed was too fast for either one to comprehend or see.

When Zoro was fighting Killer he didn't think the fox would interfere with his fight but he continued to and Zoro evaded everyone of his attacks that were from the rear.

Similar to Hakuba?

Last time I seen, that mid tier got stopped and restrained by the likes of Robin.

Robin isn't blitzing 2 WG members, while giving one of them a heart attack.

Disgusting to even compare these two characters.

Close or delete this thread.
Not closing the thread, Not even comparing the 2 characters, but comparing reactions that they were too fast too see. I have no idea how or why you chose to misinterprety that

Both were fast, but Zoro was infinitely faster. 2 WG memebes couldn't react to him.

They're similar attacks but not on the same level.
You and I both agree Zoro was way past Hakuba anyways during dresrossa and what not.

My question was alluding to the point that they were too fast to see from a reactionary standpoint alluding to not being sneak attacks.

Zoro attack Apoo do you think it was a sneak attack or was zoro too fast for Apoo to see/react too?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You and I both agree Zoro was way past Hakuba anyways during dresrossa and what not.

My question was alluding to the point that they were too fast to see from a reactionary standpoint alluding to not being sneak attacks.

Zoro attack Apoo do you think it was a sneak attack or was zoro too fast for Apoo to see/react too?
Too fast for a reaction. No one noticed him