New profile posts

Make sure to get your 10,000 steps a day and lift weights and eat more protein and ice 🧊 cold shower.
Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius, Lucius and now Nagumo too.
Is it going to continue to be King of Hell, or King of Death now..
moreha9685
moreha9685
Death *is* the sovereign of hell, as hell is the afterlife.
Rootbeer
Rootbeer
Paradise is also part of the afterlife.. I think Death is the intermediary between the living realm and the realms of the afterlife..
Hey mate :) , I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about my post regarding Optalk. I sincerely apologize and would love it if you could unblock me on X @SeaOfWills. I feel terrible about it and really hope you see this message.
After I see the conclusion of Sanji vs Killingham I think it'll be time for me to close the chapter on One Piece fellas @Owl Ki @Elder Lee Hung
Quem ganha o segundo turno?
Doggo
Doggo
Flavio
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Teve mais ou menos 7% de isentões que votaram em Zema, Cury, Caiado, Renan, etc. Se dividir 50%/50% de voto para Lula e Flávio, vai dar Flávio. Problema é que tem MUITO voto nulo e branco (quase 6 milhões). Se essa galera resolver votar, pode mudar totalmente o cenário.
Eu acho que, se o Bolsonaro pai estivesse concorrendo, o Lula estaria eleito. A rejeição ao Jair é bem maior que à Flávio por conta da COVID.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Abstenção também importa.
Top