Powers & Abilities Enma General Discussion Power-up / Black Blade

Power up?

• Total voters
That’s not the case. He would have made his blade black but he died. Are you seriously saying zoro will be above all top tiers?
Post automatically merged:

Oden tamed enma at 6 bro. Black blade doesn’t have to do with power scaling like you want it to
We don't know when Oden received his swords.

We can just say we know he had them by age 9.
But even then there's nothing showing that he had fully tamed the swords at that age.

The scene shows him using swords but without blackened haki.

Back then he might have only tamed it to a low level where he can use it without it drawing haki when he doesn't want to. Zoro had tamed it to that level not long into his training.

At age 15 when he is fighting all of the samurai he's still not using a black blade.

The swords are not black in that scene. Look at the blade in his left hand.

The first time and youngest age we see Oden use a black blade was at age 18. It doesn't mean he couldn't have used haki before, it just means Oden did not show him using haki before that time.

Dont think Emma will go black this arc, pehaps Wado will, but if Enma turn black just after some days of Zoro using while he used Wado for years and it didnt become black, we can imagine that there's something more than just using the sword with Haki a lot of times for turning it black

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thought swords need to have a special bond with their user to become a Black Blade.
Guessing Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks had other ways to fight without their swords, WB has his fruit power so they didn't have a close bond.
How did oden not bond with enma im over 30 years ?
Every one of them had their weapons LONGER THAN ZORO HAS BEEN ALIVE how could they not bond.

Black Blades are forged through "countless/many" battles. How many fights have Roger and Whitebeard engaged in with their weapons, when they really only ever fought out of necessity, while the likes of Mihawk and Zoro have/has been seeking out strong opponents their entire lives, and Ryuma was constantly fighting off waves upon waves of Marines and Pirates in order to protect Wano. This isn't just about having strong armament haki, but rather the ordeals one goes through on the path towards turning their blade black. People will soon come to this realization when Zoro turns Enma black, but can't immediately do the same with Wado and Sandai Kitetsu.

Black Blades are forged through "countless/many" battles. How many fights have Roger and Whitebeard engaged in with their weapons, when they really only ever fought out of necessity, while the likes of Mihawk and Zoro have/has been seeking out strong opponents their entire lives, and Ryuma was constantly fighting off waves upon waves of Marines and Pirates in order to protect Wano. This isn't just about having strong armament haki, but rather the ordeals one goes through on the path towards turning their blade black. People will soon come to this realization when Zoro turns Enma black, but can't immediately do the same with Wado and Sandai Kitetsu.
I don't think you realize but you just contradicted yourself. You stated that a black blade is achieved through countless battles but then you try to claim that even though Rogers and Whitebeard were in battles because they did not have necessarily it doesn't count.

If it was achieved by just fighting in battles then several people would have black blades by now. Luffy wants to become Pirate King and look at all of the battles he had been in. It may not be a title that's based off of strength but you're not going to achieve that title without fighting in a lot of battles.

I don't understand why so many people are so scared of people that can create a black blade being stronger than Roger. Roger was never the strongest man. We even know that some of his battles he won was because of luck. The manga is making it very clear that it is an incredible difficult feat to achieve even by some of the strongest people in one piece world. That tells us if you want to achieve it you got to be the best.

I don't think you realize but you just contradicted yourself. You stated that a black blade is achieved through countless battles but then you try to claim that even though Rogers and Whitebeard were in battles because they did not have necessarily it doesn't count.

If it was achieved by just fighting in battles then several people would have black blades by now. Luffy wants to become Pirate King and look at all of the battles he had been in. It may not be a title that's based off of strength but you're not going to achieve that title without fighting in a lot of battles.

I don't understand why so many people are so scared of people that can create a black blade being stronger than Roger. Roger was never the strongest man. We even know that some of his battles he won was because of luck. The manga is making it very clear that it is an incredible difficult feat to achieve even by some of the strongest people in one piece world. That tells us if you want to achieve it you got to be the best.
There was no contradiction. I was pointing out that it makes sense Mihawk, Ryuma, and Zoro have been through MORE fights, because Mihawk and Zoros dreams called for it, and Ryuma had no choice because Wano was constantly attacked by Marines and Pirates alike. Roger and Whitebeard only fought when it was necessary and avoided fighting when possible. That's the difference between them.

And I didn't say it was only because of battles either. I said it wasn't JUST because of having strong armament haki. It's not just a one step process like you Zoro fans seem to think. It's a forging process.

HA001

There was no contradiction. I was pointing out that it makes sense Mihawk, Ryuma, and Zoro have been through MORE fights, because Mihawk and Zoros dreams called for it, and Ryuma had no choice because Wano was constantly attacked by Marines and Pirates alike. Roger and Whitebeard only fought when it was necessary and avoided fighting when possible. That's the difference between them.

And I didn't say it was only because of battles either. I said it wasn't JUST because of having strong armament haki. It's not just a one step process like you Zoro fans seem to think. It's a forging process.
Lmfao how tf has zoro had more fights than roger wb oden ray shanks etc ?

And what would that means if he turns the 3 blades black at the same time ?

HA001

So say on Zoros quest to become WSS, prior to joining the Straw Hats, he fought 3-5 people a week every week for 2-3 years. That's roughly 780 duels. It could be more or less depending on how dedicated Zoro was to achieving his dream. You get the picture.
Zoro doesnt have to fight loads of swordsmen to be wss
He just has to beat the wss. Stop talking shit.