Status
Not open for further replies.
@Queen
Mel being hunted could mean many things

for example, there is Mob who is being hunted by the executives of Claw.

And im sure there are other characters, no reason for her to be PT, especially so since the role list has no PT member in it.

I don't know what an Inquisitor role is, it was my first mafia game. And so first ToL as well.
inquisitors have a specific list of characters they have to kill or at least watch them dying in order for them to win the game, if you are being hunted that means you are one of the characters mangosenpai needs to kill
considering mangosenpai is kurapika, you are a phantom troupe member

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Everyone knew about this because I openly said this.

Yo tan even questioned me.

So I don't know how you missed this when it was repeatedly brought up. Not reading thread?

And, if you had this concern then you were free to brought up in elders council.

I mean elders were there to discuss sus so I don't know why you hold it
Of course I don’t read everything Reborn. And I wanted to question you specifically.
Am I the only one who didn't get to be a part of a chat? Even the Kool Aid Man left me hanging
I didn’t get invited anywhere either :josad:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
inquisitors have a specific list of characters they have to kill or at least watch them dying in order for them to win the game, if you are being hunted that means you are one of the characters mangosenpai needs to kill
considering mangosenpai is kurapika, you are a phantom troupe member
Can an inquisitor be after town roles? You are town reading this boy so easy, after he said that BK was not BK.

Cause you think me being hunted means I'm scum. Which role's most likely to be hunted then?

Also, why didn't you mention this last dayphase? This is old news you're bringing up, right when people scum lean/read me.
if no one brought up you being inquistor's target after you said you were being hunted and kurapika saying he is an indie who is after the phantom troupe then there is something very wrong with this fucking town

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
if no one brought up you being inquistor's target after you said you were being hunted and kurapika saying he is an indie who is after the phantom troupe then there is something very wrong with this fucking town
Who was kurapika again?

also Mel when did you get the notification? D0?

Status
Not open for further replies.