Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
Ok guys, this may blow your mind so BE PREPARED:

I'm here and you can see it right?!?
Guess what!

In the first place it's because I didn't disclose the full story about my Superkill ability. I didn't lie about the fact that its usage had vanillaised me, didn't lie about my nerfs either, however my Superkill ability also mentioned that after its activation all actions will have missed me FOR A FULL CYCLE! This condition is part of the ability. I was basically in flying mode thanks to my character's wings, immune from any potential action hurled against me for the remainder of the cycle! The flight is precisely what exhausted my character, transforming it into a Vanilla!

So why did I shoot Fujishiro/Vergo? Because my plan was to attract scums upon myself, to make them hit me with their actions, EXPECIALLY THEIR KILLS. And what's better than performing a Superkill and then simulate that you are vulnerable, and on top of it performing it on an announced character that decidedly looks like a big fish to make it look like my bounty had skyrocketed even more (on top of my powerful character's set bounty) all of a sudden AT SUCH AN EARLY GAME STAGE? I suppose you are going to say: "why didn't you claim your Superkill immediately since scums wouldn't immediately know it was you to shoot Vergo and so they wouldn't have any peculiar reason to hit you in particular?" Well I was not immune to lynches, so I didn't want to sound too strange during that phase and stultify all! I made sure to wait for the propitious moment to claim and did it mid-day by taking advantage of the fact I was being heavily scum read, and subsequentially pulled off a lie about my vulnerability to make sure the scums would visit me and waste their actions on me! So basically yes I know I asked for protection (which is by the way the same technique I used to attract scums in a past game in which I WAS TOWN), but that was totally an integral part of the plan! I wanted to sound LIKE A SPOILT LITTLE MUG, and this is how it supposedly went!

The point of shooting Fujishiro was to make my bounty look like skyrocketing even further inclusively with that occurring at such an early game stage at the same time, all of which would have supposedly triggered scums onto me.

Now: if you are a townie and you visited me PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR MISSED ACTION ON ME, that would only prove detrimental to Town for patent reasons.

And this opens up to a question by the way: how did Tris know that it was me to Superkill Vergo exactly? And in general try to take a glance at the people who sussed me so far throughout the duration of the game, specifically from the time the Superkill occurred! Why was I picked as elder? I also recall Usopp had been fishing for my full role at some point during the last night by the way. Kiwipom suggesting I was Indie Killer.

POOR SCUMS, YOU WERE POWERLESS AGAINST MY ADVANCED CREATIVITY, MENTAL PLANNING AND PROJECTING, I HIJACKED YOUR MINDS!!!

That is it folks.

I just saw this and Im not in the mood to read the whole context of this post.
Beta why don't you explain this instead of you explaining this back then :

Okey I figured it's time to claim for me or else the Elders might lynch me at night or someone may vig me indeed.

My character is Ruby Tojo and I was the one to Superkill Fujishiro.

The reasons for this are multiple. I wanted to see if I could attain a large bounty reward and the guy who all but confirmed townie, but most importantly my abilities are messed up so by using my Superkill I basically vanillaised myself like my ability mentions.

I have one that forced me to always stick my votes with the leading wagon (I could only use my role from today in on) and another that was forcing me to act as a shield and get the kills upon myself until I would be killed.

So in some sense I figured trying to kill Mr. Vergo was not a bad idea to get rid of those abilities swiftly and as soon as possible.

I also thought about killing Ratchet, but I figured Fujishiro was the best choice for course of action, so I basically went after him.

But my role is indeed weak as hell now and guess why.... because I'm a Vanilla townie.

This is basically me right now going by Mafiascum wiki:

Zem got buffed, then had chat group with other person she mention. No idea but if she gave info in her role to the person who she said she trusted? That might backfired.

Unless it's just beta who lied about having a vanilla role and he can super kill each day phase, which sounds to op.

Also Rej was janitor... makes me think scum was rb from night 0 for no deaths in start of wu.

Town lean

Noctis- sadly he might be third, damn if he turns out scum, but see him town for now.
Juliet--imo she could be third, or scum.
Reborn- read as town-only played one game with
Odd-town, hmmmm
Michelle---

Scum Suspicious lean

Al- lean scum now, impression is fake, i'm bad at reading him tbh. though feel strong sus of him.
T-pin-scum town or scum
God d usop- deep wolf vibes from him.
kiwi- scum lean-sounds like stalker. :gonope:

Thirds-possible scum
Robin
Flower-her gifting sounds like scum ability, also don't see her as town atm.

rest

hmmmm

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
would it make sense for kurapika to be after good guys?
I don’t really understand queen. Are you scum and being hunted?

Inquisitor has multiple targets so Phantom troupes is obviously a few people.
but only Mel said she was being hunted so unless if you are also being hunted, how did you make the connection that there’s multiple people that are hunted and makes up the phantom troupe?

I don’t really understand queen. Are you scum and being hunted?

Inquisitor has multiple targets so Phantom troupes is obviously a few people.
but only Mel said she was being hunted so unless if you are also being hunted, how did you make the connection that there’s multiple people that are hunted and makes up the phantom troupe?
because kurapika had already basically claimed inquisistor before

Status
Not open for further replies.